Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin SV - page 15. (Read 24308 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
I think Bitcoin Cash will do something good in the future. Their network protocol is very good and delivery is very fast. Bitcoin Cash will soon go to the best position in the crypto market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 09:51:26 AM
I do not think that the projects that are compared here have any future at all, because these projects were artificially created to split the BTC community in order to attract investors from miners and programmers.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 09:49:17 AM
Not a big fan of either but never even heard of Bitcoin SV. Personally I prefer the original vision. Nobody really knows how Satoshis plan would of evolved over the last decade anyway.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 04, 2018, 08:24:10 AM
So it's true that they're pushing through this and they think there will be people who will buy this? Yeah maybe there are some, and they're obviously morons.

it doesn't work that way and it is not always all morons who buy these shitcoins. it is all the traders and that's how the market has always worked.
these people have a lot of money and with it they can use all that money to pump their creation. imagine as a trader you see a shitcoin shooting up and you see the opportunity to make a huge amount of profit in a very short time.... nobody in this market hesitates to take that opportunity.

that is how all the top 10 altcoins went up and got big pumps. the only difference between a #1 altcoin and #1000 altcoin is that the #1 had more money to pump and had more experienced pumpers behind it than the #1000 altcoin otherwise there are at least 20 coins exactly similar and even better than #1 that could have been there!

So I guess that's how money works, even a shitcoin can wrongly pump, no matter how shit the coin is. Undoubtedly, as long as the team is there they'll make a hype that will pump their shitcoin, even at all cost. While those coins that are really promising will left behind and will just pile on those thousands of altcoins.

So more likely, cryptos are living with hype yet full of uncertainties.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
September 04, 2018, 07:17:02 AM
If every forks are the real bitcoin then what should we call the actual bitcoin? This whole things are just starting controversies from my point of view. Still can not judge these two forks.

Coming soon: Bitcoin Cash Gold Private Advanced ABC WTF Segwit 2x - the Conclusive, Real, Authentic, Pure (CRAP) Bitcoin. Ticker symbol CRAP.

it doesn't work that way and it is not always all morons who buy these shitcoins. it is all the traders and that's how the market has always worked.
these people have a lot of money and with it they can use all that money to pump their creation. imagine as a trader you see a shitcoin shooting up and you see the opportunity to make a huge amount of profit in a very short time.... nobody in this market hesitates to take that opportunity.

Except in this case, it seems like there is going to be no replay protection. So when they fork the chains, and all Bitcoin Cash holders are given Bitcoin SV or whatever nonsense it is being called, they will be unable to sell or transfer their SV because then they would also lose their BCH. The whole thing is a colossal mess. I am once again so glad I dumped all my BCH immediately after it forked.
Activity: 53
September 04, 2018, 06:48:43 AM
well thank you for asking  our advice but I am really sorry that we don't have the idea which one is going to be best but yes bitcoin DC still couldn't achieve that much massive success as the bitcoin cash has on the market
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
September 04, 2018, 06:39:58 AM
the fact that Craig Wright is behind BitcoinSV is more than enough for me to consider it as the biggest scam of this year at least. for those who have forgotten who CW is, he is the one who tried to bribe bitcoin developers to vouch for him being Satoshi Nakamoto and when he was asked to provide proof he failed and tried to scam his way out of it but got caught.
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
Bitcoin has the highest price, and is still the king of the crypto world, bitcoin is also the best and most famous crypto to date. And I'm sure bitcoin will still increase its price in the near future.
Activity: 52
September 04, 2018, 06:08:09 AM
Bitcoin Cash will do something good in the future. because it's made by advanced technology. Their network protocol is very good and delivery is very fast. its future are more bright.
Activity: 219
September 04, 2018, 05:59:16 AM
to be honest I don't really like this "vs" thing,i feel that it spoils the friendly environment and the investors get confused so it better to leave it to the investors that which one goes with them and it will be easy to decide as well
Activity: 41
September 04, 2018, 05:54:19 AM
I think both of this work are same but the process is different. Bitcoin can introduce recently. Bitcoin sv supported by craig wrightand it’s the safest path of scaling.
Activity: 114
September 04, 2018, 03:52:45 AM
Bitcoin cash is only a strong parasitic on bitcoin, they are actually one. Bitcoin's high bitcoin cash will also follow.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
September 04, 2018, 03:46:55 AM
So it's true that they're pushing through this and they think there will be people who will buy this? Yeah maybe there are some, and they're obviously morons.

that is how all the top 10 altcoins went up and got big pumps. the only difference between a #1 altcoin and #1000 altcoin is that the #1 had more money to pump and had more experienced pumpers behind it than the #1000 altcoin otherwise there are at least 20 coins exactly similar and even better than #1 that could have been there!
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 04, 2018, 03:19:45 AM
Hilarious really. After spending months trying to trick newbies in to buying BCH by calling themselves "the real Bitcoin", turns out they weren't sure all along, and so will now have to fork their fork to create "the real Bitcoin". And while their silly civil war goes on, BTC continues to grow, develop and dominate the market.

I know which one I'll be sticking to.

Agree. Bitcoin will still be the original Bitcoin (not Bitcoin Cash or any other fork), despite what its competitors claim it to be. Given that the Bitcoin Cash community is not as unified as Bitcoin's community, they will fail over time. Developers are the ones who quickly upgrade the cryptocurrency's nodes without proper consensus of the community. Now that Craig Wright has announced that it will be forking Bitcoin Cash to create Bitcoin SV, it'll be a wild ride after November.
Exactly, the community is in the majority not to support Bitcoin Cash prior to forking from Bitcoin last year. And now they realized that they won't get the support from our community. Just another altcoins to least the least. If the price of Bitcoin Cash soar because of this news, I'm not surprise because everyone wanted to claim free BSV. However, we all know what's going to happen, so its going to be crazy after the forking is completed.

I'm sure that this would turn out to become a disaster for BCH, as both cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin Cash) will fail. On the other hand, Bitcoin will continue to grow in usage and mainstream adoption, as developers successfully launch the much-awaited scalability solution called the Lightning Network. This will safely scale Bitcoin without compromising its decentralization over the long term (unlike Bitcoin Cash's on-chain scaling).
They still didn't learned their lesson. They're still pushing the ideology that Bitcoin Cash is the true Bitcoin. They can only sway newbies investors, but as you can see, those holders are losing money, Jihan's stash of Bitcoin Cash is losing its value, so they have to do something to keep the money flowing.

Nevertheless, grab your popcorn as this event (splintering of Bitcoin Cash) unveils by November. It'll be fun to watch as we see BCH dip in price until it becomes worthless due to the irreparable damage caused by Bitcoin SV. Cool
Activity: 79
September 04, 2018, 02:59:42 AM
 I really get hesitated with this hilarious fighting between Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin Cash devs. This is a negative event for crypto market. If it continues it will surely affect the Bitcoins reputation badly
Activity: 52
September 04, 2018, 02:30:41 AM
I believe, when their silent civil war continues about this controversy, the BTC continues to grow, develop and rule the market. BTC is the best crypto in this cryptoworld.  Bitcoin cash is so much popular in cryptoindustries.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 04, 2018, 02:16:58 AM

Why they can't just focus first in bitcoin cash? This just seems to me that they didn't succeed in their Plan A so it's time for Plan B. These people are just getting to my nerves. Wish I didn't see this thread.

If every forks are the real bitcoin then what should we call the actual bitcoin? This whole things are just starting controversies from my point of view. Still can not judge these two forks.

Neither of it are real. They are all copy cuts and there's only one Bitcoin.

I am confused about reasons behind continuously inventing new forks. I think it will be better if they give some time to the forks to be established before introducing new forks in the market.

Don't be confuse because they're just too greedy and their asses can't think.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
September 04, 2018, 01:59:13 AM
how to make money and become a millionaire fast you ask?
you invest in a good cryptocurrency that has an obviously good future and will increase in price. aka bitcoin. now that you have a good amount of bitcoin in your wallet, you will not make money unless you sell your bitcoins. but you don't want to sell your bitcoins. 1BTC is worth $7000 today and it will be worth a lot more, possibly $1 million or more one day so selling 1BTC means losing $993,000.

so what do you do?
you double the amount of bitcoin you own by creating a shitcoin fork from bitcoin and call it bitcoin cash. now you have the same amount of bitcoin on BCH and you can sell those to make money.

what if you weren't satisfied and wanted more money?
you fork BCH again to double the amount you already have and sell those to make more money.

not to mention all the pump and dumps that happen all this time where you make even more profit each time you pump your own shitcoin.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
September 04, 2018, 01:52:26 AM
I think it will still be the same as fork that has happened before, I myself prefer BCH, the reason is because, BCH is the first fork that Bitcoin does, therefore. there is no reason to say that the BCH will be defeated by newcomers, except for newcomers who bring something new and also the latest systems and technologies
Activity: 261
September 04, 2018, 01:40:57 AM
Anything can happen in this cryptomarket but investors keep more faith on Bitcoin Cash since it is so much popular among the old investors as well as new investors. So, bitcoin will remain the same in its position I believe.
Pages:
Jump to: