Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin SV - page 7. (Read 24308 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
February 04, 2019, 08:32:21 AM
The coins lost value because of the controversy between the two coins. In particular, bitcoin sv owners were threatening twitter.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 08:26:30 AM
Recently, nChain announced that it will be forking to a new Bitcoin Cash node implementation known as Bitcoin SV (SV stands for Satoshi's Vision). This has been supported by Craig Wright (which claims to be the real Nakamoto) as he believes that it's the safest path to scaling yet. However, Bitcoin Cash devs (Bitcoin ABC) are against this new implementation of BCH, hence a split might occur in November leading to both coins with the same history of transactions (Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV).

Bitcoin SV aims to scale indefinitely by allowing miners to choose their own block size, among several other improvements. Now it's believed that this will be the "real Bitcoin" just like what has been said about Bitcoin Cash before.

What do you think about this controversy? Will Bitcoin Cash splinter into two distinct factions? Or will it remain the same? It looks like there would occur a split of the main BCH chain, causing Bitcoin SV to emerge. However, only one shall survive in the market (if not both or none of them). Looking forward for your thoughts Smiley
I think it will not be divided to develop separately. This is their strategy and they are making more investors pay more attention to their new products and altcoin to attract more investors.
You can see that the value of BCH has decreased to develop Bitcoin SV. They used money to pump the value of Bitcoin SV and the process was quite successful.
In short, Bitcoin SV and BCH are both excellent altcoins and it will likely take the 3rd place of ETH in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
February 04, 2019, 08:23:44 AM
Craig Wright is a liar, unstable person and close to be called a psychopath. He is a con-artist and a hater. There is no reasoning in abiding by whatever nonsense he says unless you are either a payed shill or a scammer like him. He isn't intelligent either. Closer to average with most probable bellow average IQ. Cunning and deceptive. These traits don't qualify him as the genius you want him to be. In all seriousness stop following this mofo scammer.
No one cares about Craig Wright, miners control PoW chains and blockchains have no CEO, databases like ripples xrp have archaic, hierarchical structure.
A fair few devs moved form BCH to BSV in recent times.

Miners is also the reason BCH is not a long term solution.

But miners mine Bitcoin. Not Bcash (not BAB neither BSV). That means your coin isn't bitcoin but some shitcoin no different than other 2000 coins.

Here is your Shitcoin Cash Craig edition's hashrate:

It is not even visible on the charts. LoL
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 04, 2019, 08:10:53 AM
Craig Wright is a liar, unstable person and close to be called a psychopath. He is a con-artist and a hater. There is no reasoning in abiding by whatever nonsense he says unless you are either a payed shill or a scammer like him. He isn't intelligent either. Closer to average with most probable bellow average IQ. Cunning and deceptive. These traits don't qualify him as the genius you want him to be. In all seriousness stop following this mofo scammer.
No one cares about Craig Wright, miners control PoW chains and blockchains have no CEO, databases like ripples xrp have archaic, hierarchical structure.
A fair few devs moved form BCH to BSV in recent times.

Miners is also the reason BCH is not a long term solution.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
February 04, 2019, 07:45:59 AM
legendary
February 04, 2019, 06:59:02 AM
Regarding Hardforks
Hardcore Bitcoiners will never touch Lightning, segwit it has nothing to do with Bitcoin.

That's a lie.

So you are not considering Andreas Antonopoulos as a hardcore bitcoiner? Because he one of the most hardcore bitcoiner I know and He definitely touches LN.

More to that, segwit is enabled by consensus from both miners and the users. And consensus is what makes bitcoin "bitcoin".

Hey SV shill, where is your shitcoin's (craig) hashrate?

Satoshi made Bitcoin.
Hardforcing a  hardfork is not a consensus.

Where is your hashrate?
Where will BTC hashrate be after next 2 hardforks?

Where is yours now?
I dont have one.
BSV is currently 40 times less than BTC. That ratio certainly will change after next two programmed BTC hardforks

Might happen. Or not. This is what you are hoping. In reality you don't know.

In reality BSV is just another shitcoin with no hashrate backing it up. 40 times. 40 times shittier.

And when will those 2 hardforks will take place? 2 years? 20 years? When will BSV become Bitcoin? 50 years? Will you be here when BSV has less than BTC's hashrate in 100 years?

No. You won't. Because you are a fucking pathetic liar.
Noone knows the future.
BSV is Bitcoin without segwit or lightning the way Satoshi made it.
When the backward compatibly hardfork is in place which one will be your "Bitcoin" the segwit (lightning) or the Legacy fork?
Can you point to a lie, i have legit opinions.

BSV is bitcoin without segwit, lightning, users, hashrate, trade volume, developers. BSV basically lacks everything what makes bitcoin "bitcoin". (Not much different than Bitconnect. BCC don't have these too.) But all the crap it has what makes a shitcoin "shitcoin". Craig Wright makes its way right at the top of the list.

Since you are following a pathological liar like Craig, I am not surprised you are not any different.

Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 04, 2019, 06:26:06 AM
Regarding Hardforks
Hardcore Bitcoiners will never touch Lightning, segwit it has nothing to do with Bitcoin.

That's a lie.

So you are not considering Andreas Antonopoulos as a hardcore bitcoiner? Because he one of the most hardcore bitcoiner I know and He definitely touches LN.

More to that, segwit is enabled by consensus from both miners and the users. And consensus is what makes bitcoin "bitcoin".

Satoshi made Bitcoin.

Where is your hashrate?

Where is yours now?
I dont have one.
BSV is currently 40 times less than BTC. That ratio certainly will change after next two programmed BTC hardforks

In reality BSV is just another shitcoin with no hashrate backing it up. 40 times. 40 times shittier.

And when will those 2 hardforks will take place? 2 years? 20 years? When will BSV become Bitcoin? 50 years? Will you be here when BSV has less than BTC's hashrate in 100 years?

Noone knows the future.
BSV is Bitcoin without segwit or lightning the way Satoshi made it.
When the backward compatibly hardfork is in place which one will be your "Bitcoin" the segwit (lightning) or the Legacy fork?
Can you point to a lie, i have legit opinions.

legendary
February 04, 2019, 06:07:32 AM
Regarding Hardforks

That's a lie.

Satoshi made Bitcoin.

Where is your hashrate?

Where is yours now?
I dont have one.

Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 04, 2019, 06:01:48 AM
Regarding Hardforks

That's a lie.

Satoshi made Bitcoin.

Where is your hashrate?

Where is yours now?
I dont have one, i am not a blockchain.
BSV hashrate is currently about 40 times less than BTC. That ratio certainly will change after next two programmed BTC hardforks
legendary
February 04, 2019, 05:51:56 AM
Regarding Hardforks

That's a lie.

Satoshi made Bitcoin.
Hardforcing a  hardfork is not a consensus.

Where is your hashrate?

Where is yours now?
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 04, 2019, 05:50:35 AM
Regarding Hardforks

That's a lie.

Satoshi made Bitcoin.

Where is your hashrate?
legendary
February 04, 2019, 05:45:43 AM
Regarding Hardforks

That's a lie.

Satoshi made Bitcoin.

Where is your hashrate?
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 04, 2019, 05:43:09 AM
Regarding Hardforks

That's a lie.

Satoshi made Bitcoin.
Blockchains have no CEO, databases like ripples xrp have archaic, hierarchical structure.
legendary
February 04, 2019, 05:16:10 AM
Regarding Hardforks

That's a lie.

legendary
February 04, 2019, 05:11:37 AM
Bcash is much better than SV, bcash is working towards more adoptions with on chain scaling while SV is just a scam coin.

Both are scamcoins.

I wouldn't pick sides on this. One of them has Roger Ver and the other has Craig Wright as their leaders. Both of them are sociopathic liars.

I can watch Craig without getting mad though. It is because while I know he is a liar I can still stand his voice. That's not the case with Roger. His voice is fucking disturbing and he has some real mental issues. Worse than Craig.
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 04, 2019, 05:06:45 AM
Bitcoin Cash direction is uncertain at this stage.
 BTC, and BSV direction is clear at least two more hardforks for BTC (when backward compatibility stops and when max supply is changed) and BSV continue on Satoshis path no matter what.
Golden Future
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 31, 2019, 06:57:57 PM
I much prefer to choose bitcoin Cash, or rather the main line here which is bitcoin. Yes, both are upgrades of bitcoin but bitcoin is the best and many people know it that's why I believe it still has its future.

Your best bet would be with Bitcoin, of course. Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV doesn't stand a chance against Bitcoin, due to their instability and high centralization. Of course, Bitcoin (BTC) may be criticized because of its slow development and different approach to scalability. But until today, it has proven itself to be a truly decentralized cryptocurrency for the world.

With an increase in block size, there would be greater transaction capacity and lower fees. However, the biggest flaw of this approach is centralization as the more the block size of the blockchain, the more the requirements will be for any average Joe to run a full node (in case blocks were to become filled at their maximum). Using a second-layer solution will eliminate the risks of centralization (in contrast to a block size increase), as every operation will be separate from the main chain. Of course, it's not perfect since it has some downsides, but it’s the best thing there is towards scaling Bitcoin safely for the mainstream world.

Despite this, time will tell us whenever the Lightning Network or a block size increase would be the best solution for scaling Bitcoin to the world. Just my thoughts Grin
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 03:42:20 AM
Both are sitcoms so I won't be supporting any, all they do is divert attention away from the real bitcoin. Hopefully both will wither away and the top ten can have real altcoins instead
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 31, 2019, 03:11:41 AM
I think this hardfork was not needed at all, the market looks terrible, and they also divided society!

Yes the segwit Hardfork was not needed at all and because of it now 50 or so bitcoin forks exist.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 31, 2019, 03:07:26 AM
I think this hardfork was not needed at all, the market looks terrible, and they also divided society!
Pages:
Jump to: