Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin SV - page 3. (Read 24308 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
April 17, 2019, 04:26:56 PM
As some exchanges did have some brain-farts in recent times a brand new BSV exchange open for Business.
https://www.floatsv.com/

In other news
"We have previously signaled an intent to raise the cap to 512MB however after consultation with the Bitcoin Association (the owner of the Bitcoin SV project) and miners representing a significant majority of hash rate it has been decided that the Bitcoin SV software will implement a default of 2GB in July. "

10000 to 14000 transactions per second.
“The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling.” – Satoshi Nakamoto (April 2009)

BCH just upgrading from 32 to 128mb.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
April 12, 2019, 09:32:52 PM
im new on crypto but if you ask between bitcoin cash and bitcoin sv, i will choose bitcoin cash whos already have stable price on market.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 12, 2019, 09:20:09 PM
I see some people say both are going to die soon but that's not true.

As long as Craig and Roger lives, they can sustain the scam forever. Look at BSV for example. Its market cap is much smaller than bcash's MC but it still lives. Maybe on a life support but it is not dead. Close to dead? Yes but a small pump can still revive it. That's also what we saw with the recent bcash pump.

Bcash was sub $100 for a while and now it is close to $300. You thought it was dead because it fell below $100 but you forgot there are people who are willingly spending their money to keep this piece of shit alive. As long as they don't run out of money, they'll continue to do this.

Also, no matter how retarded and ridiculous Craig and Roger is, there are some people who want to follow these retards willingly. I am aware of the paid shills and most of them probably are but there are clueless newbies among them as well.

Bcash may lose its 5th position OMC but it'll still operate as an attack to bitcoin. They have enough resources to sustain that shit. Bitcoin(dot)com and Bitmain are the biggest ones.

BSV has none of those but a billionaire who wants to make a name among crypto fans (Calvin), and a crazy fuck.(craig)

Good point, mate. If Roger and Craig keep sustaining their worthless cryptocurrencies, they'll survive for as long as they keep pouring money into them. It all comes down whenever these cryptocurrencies would become adopted by people in the mainstream world. But so far, Bitcoin has the most adoption which means that it'll be the genuine cryptocurrency that will truly last for years to come. Other forks or alternatives will simply serve as speculative instruments, while Bitcoin will be used as real digital cash for the whole world to use.

Despite this, both BCH and BSV have different visions and technicalities relative to the original Bitcoin (BTC). They're willing to scale on-chain, while Bitcoin is quite the opposite (off-chain). Whenever one approach will prevail over the other is yet to be seen, as they're battle-tested over time (according to network load, decentralization, etc).

Nonetheless, Bitcoin will always be a winner in my book, despite all the bells and whistles of other alternative blockchains. Just my thoughts Grin
Bitcoin © Maximalist
April 08, 2019, 01:41:41 AM
BTC = 1Mb Blocks
BCH = 32 Mb Blocks
BSV = Unlimited (biggest to date 128Mb)

If you like to think big, examine what the future might be, with an unlimited BSV.
Amazing and well thought out predictions up to 2065
https://youtu.be/4Bni20gEIcA
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
April 07, 2019, 10:17:59 AM
Recently, nChain announced that it will be forking to a new Bitcoin Cash node implementation known as Bitcoin SV (SV stands for Satoshi's Vision). This has been supported by Craig Wright (which claims to be the real Nakamoto) as he believes that it's the safest path to scaling yet. However, Bitcoin Cash devs (Bitcoin ABC) are against this new implementation of BCH, hence a split might occur in November leading to both coins with the same history of transactions (Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV).

Bitcoin SV aims to scale indefinitely by allowing miners to choose their own block size, among several other improvements. Now it's believed that this will be the "real Bitcoin" just like what has been said about Bitcoin Cash before.

What do you think about this controversy? Will Bitcoin Cash splinter into two distinct factions? Or will it remain the same? It looks like there would occur a split of the main BCH chain, causing Bitcoin SV to emerge. However, only one shall survive in the market (if not both or none of them). Looking forward for your thoughts Smiley

There is a competition before between SV and ABC, they've said SV won, but for me, they are just both crap coins in the market, it is enough to have bitcoin cash at all, we don't even need a hardfork for both of these coins just intended for profit of its creator.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
April 07, 2019, 10:14:06 AM
Projects that today were for the most part simply copied and do not carry any burden on this world. In general, they do not solve anything and do not think that they have a real future in some real niche.
Yes, these are very interesting coins, if you ask the question what is wrong with Bitcoin itself ?! I am sending very quickly transfers via Bitcoin and pay only 10 cents for 1 transfer.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
April 07, 2019, 08:48:29 AM
Projects that today were for the most part simply copied and do not carry any burden on this world. In general, they do not solve anything and do not think that they have a real future in some real niche.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
April 07, 2019, 04:19:18 AM
Bitcoin SV is a full-node implementation for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and will maintain the vision of Bitcoin set out by Satoshi. Reflecting its mission to fulfill the vision of Bitcoin, the project name represents the “Satoshi Vision” or SV.Bitcoin SV is ranked 12th amongst the list of top 15 cryptocurrencies in the crypto market. The market cap of Bitcoin SV is 1,580,553,736 USD with a price (USD) 89.45 and BTC price 0.01717213 on April 04, at 10:53 UTC time.
Perfect news from cryptocurrency news.  

https://globalcoinlisting.com/currency/bitcoin-cash-sv

Did you know plagiarism was a ban reason? Now that's your chance to learn it!

Don' worry I am not charging you anything for that lesson. It is completely free.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 03:02:56 AM
Bitcoin SV is a full-node implementation for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and will maintain the vision of Bitcoin set out by Satoshi. Reflecting its mission to fulfill the vision of Bitcoin, the project name represents the “Satoshi Vision” or SV.Bitcoin SV is ranked 12th amongst the list of top 15 cryptocurrencies in the crypto market. The market cap of Bitcoin SV is 1,580,553,736 USD with a price (USD) 89.45 and BTC price 0.01717213 on April 04, at 10:53 UTC time.
Perfect news from cryptocurrency news. 
Bitcoin © Maximalist
April 06, 2019, 03:59:22 PM
Both coins cause distrust in me and I try to avoid them, they started playing too dirty a game! And the most important thing is that the head of this is, of course, a lot of money!
will you be so kind and share the dirty point section in the game we all like to see it.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 02:59:28 PM
Both coins cause distrust in me and I try to avoid them, they started playing too dirty a game! And the most important thing is that the head of this is, of course, a lot of money!
Activity: 476
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
April 06, 2019, 03:15:06 AM
Bitcoin sv team suffered a serious decline after threatening the market. This is why the main coin gained more value by him. Get a bitcoin cash if you are going to invest.
Activity: 462
April 06, 2019, 03:10:51 AM
Either bitcoin cash or bitcoin SV I'm into both because they have hardworking teams behind the projects and they are trying to do something to atleast prove that one is better than the other ,don't blame me I always like teams that are ready to work so its better to own both

Indeed both teams work hard to get the hearts of investors and this makes a lot of assumptions but has good moves to follow. For the current holder, it's a good moment to enjoy the benefits because both have good values. A team that is solid and always looks alive will still be a coin that has a future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 06, 2019, 03:01:16 AM
Either bitcoin cash or bitcoin SV I'm into both because they have hardworking teams behind the projects and they are trying to do something to atleast prove that one is better than the other ,don't blame me I always like teams that are ready to work so its better to own both
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
April 06, 2019, 02:15:13 AM
I see some people say both are going to die soon but that's not true.

As long as Craig and Roger lives, they can sustain the scam forever. Look at BSV for example. Its market cap is much smaller than bcash's MC but it still lives. Maybe on a life support but it is not dead. Close to dead? Yes but a small pump can still revive it. That's also what we saw with the recent bcash pump.

Bcash was sub $100 for a while and now it is close to $300. You thought it was dead because it fell below $100 but you forgot there are people who are willingly spending their money to keep this piece of shit alive. As long as they don't run out of money, they'll continue to do this.

Also, no matter how retarded and ridiculous Craig and Roger is, there are some people who want to follow these retards willingly. I am aware of the paid shills and most of them probably are but there are clueless newbies among them as well.

Bcash may lose its 5th position OMC but it'll still operate as an attack to bitcoin. They have enough resources to sustain that shit. Bitcoin(dot)com and Bitmain are the biggest ones.

BSV has none of those but a billionaire who wants to make a name among crypto fans (Calvin), and a crazy fuck.(craig)
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 12:22:27 AM
This split gives varying assumptions and this is the opinion of everyone who follows it. Every bitcoin fork won't last long with its popularity, so it doesn't need much hope, all of this just wants to get attention and profit and all will return to the crypto parent, bitcoin.
Activity: 149
Merit: 25
April 05, 2019, 11:12:59 PM
Neither. Both are a joke
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 05, 2019, 10:44:51 PM
I think that both these coins have the same perspective for the future. I think that Bitcoin forks will lose against Bitcoin more and more each year.

Agree. Most Bitcoin forks have no future, since they're merely copies of the original Bitcoin blockchain. Carrying the Bitcoin brand/name shows that there's no originality on them, compared to other altcoins. It seems that people are largely interested into Bitcoin itself than other variants of Bitcoin because of obvious reasons. It's no secret that both BCH and BSV will become extremely centralized in the future because of their huge block size. Unless technology grows at a fast rate, while prices remain low, it'll be hard to see people stay on track with ever-growing storage and bandwidth to support these blockchains.

On the other hand, with Bitcoin's Lightning Network, people can still support the Blockchain without the added costs of storage and bandwidth largely because of the limited block size of the main chain. In effect, this results in decentralization where it's easy for anyone to support the network on a budget.

Therefore, time will prove us right when Bitcoin (BTC) will become the one true cryptocurrency, while the rest of its copies will die in the long run. Just my thoughts Grin
Bitcoin © Maximalist
April 04, 2019, 04:35:52 PM
Dev's queue up on the original protocol.
https://twitter.com/BsvDevs/status/1113194977142628352

and then there is this
https://youtu.be/53WMHNk5OmE

Activity: 728
Merit: 130
April 04, 2019, 03:15:53 PM
I think that both these coins have the same perspective for the future. I think that Bitcoin forks will lose against Bitcoin more and more each year.
Pages:
Jump to: