Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 12. (Read 143039 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
January 21, 2018, 11:30:22 PM
Is it worth it to mine Ethereum on Hashflare?

ROI on Bitcoin is NEVER
ETH is NEVER

http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/EthereumMiningCalculator

Try Crypterra instead, link below, ROI is positive on both, but scammers here will tell you Hashflare is "better"
ETH is never, ROI on bitcoin via hashflare with difficulty adjustments is looking to be 8-9 months at the current rate.

I am currently at ROI on ETH mining on hashflare and I still have some few months left for profit. Probably you bought some ETH power in the wrong time thus you are saying ETH is never.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
January 21, 2018, 09:05:07 PM

ROI on Bitcoin is NEVER
ETH is NEVER

http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/EthereumMiningCalculator

Try Crypterra instead, link below, ROI is positive on both, but scammers here will tell you Hashflare is "better"
ETH is never, ROI on bitcoin via hashflare with difficulty adjustments is looking to be 8-9 months at the current rate.

You are wrong. Bitcoinmining might have died 5 minutes ago, read the post on the Hashrate, i have spoken about what i think is chinese manipulation of hashpower and difficulty to sabotage bitcoin blockchain, blocktime, senderfee, and ultimately the collapse in price for bitcoin, i never saw any support for my theory here, but after latest increase, ROI went negative, so next rise in difficulty will not make it better.
January 21, 2018, 08:55:25 PM
New world record in Bitcoin Hashpower, the new number is 21209 PH
In 3 days hashrate is up 43% Next difficulty will eat cloud mining and all the rest of the miners alive. If this goes on Hashflare might shutdown mining soon. Then all of you that defend their little lifetime contract revoke, can go figure what happened to their "investment"
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 05:39:58 PM
January 21, 2018, 03:15:42 PM
I have used Hashflare for more than 1.5 months and so far the payouts are following my initial forecast. ROI on one year is 400%, could lower to 300% according to the difficulty of hashrate.
But this cloud mining is legit, no doubt about it. I already got back 50% of my initial investment in 1.5 month. I will be breakeven in another 1.5 month.
I have a written a blog with some advice, screenshot and explanation, check https://hashflare-review.com

ROI is negative, check the calculator again
Activity: 78
January 21, 2018, 11:50:59 AM
What u think. Is some service for Dnr missing ? Like another mining pool or something ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
January 21, 2018, 11:27:17 AM
Is there anyone who has a information about witdraw limit? Will it be always 0.05?

It will remain at 0.057 until they find another withdrawal service (they currently use block.io) and/or when the mempool isn't as clogged. Good news though, the amount of unconfirmed transactions has dropped ~60,000 in the past few days. 30-50 satoshi per byte fees are confirming more frequently. At this rate, I believe hashflare will lower the minimum withdrawal sometime soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
January 21, 2018, 09:50:55 AM
Is there anyone who has a information about witdraw limit? Will it be always 0.05?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 09:14:40 AM
I have used Hashflare for more than 1.5 months and so far the payouts are following my initial forecast. ROI on one year is 400%, could lower to 300% according to the difficulty of hashrate.
But this cloud mining is legit, no doubt about it. I already got back 50% of my initial investment in 1.5 month. I will be breakeven in another 1.5 month.
I have a written a blog with some advice, screenshot and explanation, check https://hashflare-review.com
January 19, 2018, 10:47:48 PM
New World record in Hashrate: 20950 PH, increase from yesterday was staggering 24.3% Some one has added 315076 S9 AISIC'S To achieve that, thats what i call a mining farm, i mean if they keep manipulating difficulty to high enough difficulty, and then suddenly revoke all Hashpower the blocktime can be so high it takes days to mine a block, who knows how much hashpower the manipulators have, but think about it, they might have more than 50% of it, remember Bitcoin Cash has emergency mechanism for this, Bitcoin has not.

So i guess -25% or more decrease in income next up., dang this blows up faster and faster.
Activity: 3
January 19, 2018, 12:18:55 PM
Hi Guys:

I'm new on this world, and i decided to assign a contract to try to see if works for me.
 I transfer my bitcoins from my coinbase to the hashflare, but, i miss calculate the feeds+the exchange from EUR to USD, and i miss 10 dollars to pay the contract.

My question is, my process still with the information, pending, and i dont have any other information about it.
 There is any risk of losing my money because of that? or they put you bitcoins in your account and you assign a new contract?

I open a ticket in the support but so far, i dont have any clue of the process.

That happens to anyone?

Thanks for the help

Your best bet would be moving the 10$ of BTC to the wallet.

Thanks, i did that, trying my luck, let's see Smiley seems that the process takes long time, still in status pending.
Let's see.

Thanks for the tip.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Hey there :D
January 19, 2018, 11:35:03 AM
Hi Guys:

I'm new on this world, and i decided to assign a contract to try to see if works for me.
 I transfer my bitcoins from my coinbase to the hashflare, but, i miss calculate the feeds+the exchange from EUR to USD, and i miss 10 dollars to pay the contract.

My question is, my process still with the information, pending, and i dont have any other information about it.
 There is any risk of losing my money because of that? or they put you bitcoins in your account and you assign a new contract?

That happens to anyone?

Thanks for the help

Your best bet would be moving the 10$ of BTC to the wallet.
Activity: 3
January 19, 2018, 04:59:54 AM
Hi Guys:

That happens to anyone?

Thanks for the help

f4
Activity: 86
January 18, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

Just because Hasflare has been around, dosent means they will stay around, they have screwed to many customers, and internet is full of disguist against them, "never again doing business with russians" etc etc

HashCoins / Hashflare is actually an Estonian company.

When you look at the never ending list of breached, hacked, seized and scam exchanges, I dont know a single one from 2011 that is still fully operational today, except a russian one, that appeared to be rock solid through all the crysis Bitcoin faced the past 7 years.
Alhtough they where hacked in 2012 they covered losses from reserves and trading resumed in a matter of hours.

Just a few examples I was involved in, where people lost Billions of Dollars;

Crypsty (US - hacked)

Vircurex (US - insolvency)

WeExchange (US - scam)

Tradehill (US - shut down)

Mt.Gox (JP - goxxed)

Mintpal (UK - scam)

Bitcoin-24 (DE - seized)

Justcoin (NO - closed due to regulations)

Bitcoin-Central (FR - hacked)

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@michaelmatthews/list-of-bitcoin-hacks-2012-2016

Besides that maybe I have to admit it was revealed in 2017 that BTC-E has been the destination of stolen funds from Mt. Gox, and was involved in the biggest money laundering in human history, with BTC 300.000 / 4 billion USD.
They reopened under wex.nz this year, promising to pay the customers back all their funds.

I dont know about business in Russia, but they really seem to know how to get shit done Cheesy
January 18, 2018, 07:25:11 AM
how old is a scam when u decide to pile in to it? the common nominator, seems to be "bitcoin" and "mining" for all i know, bitcoin can be a scam aswell.

Satochi might be working for NSA according to some sources
Jesus Christ you cannot spell to save your life man. Please just stop I can only take so much bullshit.

when trolls cant beat the arguments they go for grammar and spelling.
You have no argument.
you cant be trusted, so have no value what u say, seems u scammed people here
Whatever gets you to stop talking about Crypterra.
January 18, 2018, 07:21:48 AM
how old is a scam when u decide to pile in to it? the common nominator, seems to be "bitcoin" and "mining" for all i know, bitcoin can be a scam aswell.

Jesus Christ you cannot spell to save your life man. Please just stop I can only take so much bullshit.

You have no argument.
you cant be trusted, so have no value what u say, seems u scammed people here
January 18, 2018, 07:20:10 AM

You have no argument.
January 18, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

January 18, 2018, 06:09:27 AM

January 18, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

Pages:
Jump to: