Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 14. (Read 143039 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Hey there :D
January 17, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
we have an discussion here, i say Hasflare is a scam right now, since its never profitable, and you say you recommend it.

You can discuss about Crypterra here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypterranet-professional-cryptocurrencies-mining-company-2042698 . From those topic I understood that Crypterra is greatest scam ever Grin
If they are a scam Hasflare would be the double of it.

I have started to work with hashflare at July 2017 and I have already returned all my funds. Now I am gaining pure profit. So I know what is not scam 100% Cool
We talk about what is at hand at the present, not if you invested long time ago, profitability is ZERO hash cost has to go down to 1.2 per 10 Ghash, if not its no profitability, and if they do lower to 1.2, i want to hear you all call it a scam, cuz thats the argument u use vs Crypterra, which was never at 1,2 usd, so the horse is dead here, and hashflare has beaten it to death, it can be resurrected, by a) Lowering the Hash price to half, or b) Make bitcoin 17 000 and over, then i will start reinvesting again, but as this is, profitability is negative, and u just lend Hasflare money (bitcoin) to get less bitcoin back a year later. Cuz they wont let u withdraw less than 600USD i call scam on it
2 Cloud mining sites have always stood the test of time. Not only have they done that, but both of them have provided visual proof of their mining supplies. Your crypterra has done no such thing. Again, please leave this thread open for conversations about Hashflare, not comparing them to rivals.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
January 17, 2018, 05:10:49 AM
we have an discussion here, i say Hasflare is a scam right now, since its never profitable, and you say you recommend it.

You can discuss about Crypterra here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypterranet-professional-cryptocurrencies-mining-company-2042698 . From those topic I understood that Crypterra is greatest scam ever Grin

I have started to work with hashflare at July 2017 and I have already returned all my funds. Now I am gaining pure profit. So I know what is not scam 100% Cool
We talk about what is at hand at the present, not if you invested long time ago, profitability is ZERO hash cost has to go down to 1.2 per 10 Ghash, if not its no profitability, and if they do lower to 1.2, i want to hear you all call it a scam, cuz thats the argument u use vs Crypterra, which was never at 1,2 usd, so the horse is dead here, and hashflare has beaten it to death, it can be resurrected, by a) Lowering the Hash price to half, or b) Make bitcoin 17 000 and over, then i will start reinvesting again, but as this is, profitability is negative, and u just lend Hasflare money (bitcoin) to get less bitcoin back a year later. Cuz they wont let u withdraw less than 600USD i call scam on it
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 04:48:20 AM

January 17, 2018, 04:27:21 AM

Activity: 136
January 17, 2018, 03:54:29 AM

January 17, 2018, 01:03:45 AM
New record in Hashrate 20375 PH up 31% in 2 days while Bitcoin is falling look out for negative earnings this month, This might be the death of cloudmining we are looking at.
January 16, 2018, 10:41:45 PM
HashFlare is the only cloud mining I've used.
And everything worked great.
Can really recommend to all beginners.
Genesis, Hashflare, and pool.bitcoin.com, are the main 3 reputable cloud mining sites that offer realistic ROI's. Many other such as "Sun-mining" and "Crypterra" offer unrealistic ROI's because they aren't really mining. Just stay wary, most times, if it's too good to be true, it is.
LOL its like aiming for a ugly girlfriend, cuz the one that is the most beautiful of them all is "to good to be true"
During a promotional period these prices is quite viable, its the same prices as Hashflare had a few months ago, now pooring money into hashflare isent viable, and we are taken hostage by Hasflare, invest in what you want, i call it "Stockholm Syndrome"

Hashflare might even pay you out when your contract is expired, so much for reputable. So did Hasflare do any mining when the contracts was 1.2 USD?

Crypterra sell for 1,28 USD

This is normal prices according to what a S9 miner cost, of course Hashflare went out and say the have to raise prices cause there is no equipment out there, thats a pure lie, there is many more S9 ASICS coming to the market now than before.

Hashflare went on video stating the have secured all mining power they need to not run out of it cause their suppliers have ramped up production. But now Hasflare like these ramped up prices, to much.

Crypterra payus out on 10 USD

Hashflare at 600 USD
January 16, 2018, 05:43:19 PM
Genesis, Hashflare, and pool.bitcoin.com, are the main 3 reputable cloud mining sites that offer realistic ROI's. Many other such as "Sun-mining" and "Crypterra" offer unrealistic ROI's because they aren't really mining. Just stay wary, most times, if it's too good to be true, it is.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 16, 2018, 05:36:19 PM
January 16, 2018, 03:42:39 PM
Well at least you were told that before  Wink
As you make 80% of the profit in the first 2 months of the whole contract reinvesting is pretty pointless.
Some guy on Telegram suggested hashflare should switch to mining BCH.

[img]/img]

You missed the point, no contract is profitable, at this difficulty increase pattern and the rise in price, oh well, the hashes i bought for 1,5 Usd is, but as an active investment, it isent at 2.2 no matter what you spend, all contracts is consumed in 10 months. when contracts expire, you running 20% loss on continue mining, which means mining stops at month 10,  and no, i was not told this before. To say that reinvesting is not profitable like it ever was, is error logic, if it wasent possible to reinvest profit, there would be no Bitcoin, the hashpower was built by profits from mining. However this argument is that Hashflare steals our lunch so we starve to death, and they will to, this is a major crisis, that is unfolding as we speak!

Hashflare stole the rise in bitcoin+ more, and the will pay the price for it. If bitcoin goes lower, its ends faster, Hashflare had the lowest ROI of the current mining companies you can invest in, i start to see the light here why they wont payout profits, i think they use that money for new equipment, i do forsee they will lower the price after they have secured more hashpower , but at that point i think the audience has left the building.

So i have started invest in another company that sells 1 Th for 128 USD, right now no maintenance fees, and the still have a nice Christmas sale going, take a look and signup if you find it interesting: https://crypterra.net/?code=CR6254
Lowest investment: 32 Usd for 250 Ghash means 40% cheaper than Hasflare at the moment.
For all its worth they offer 2 year contracts.
Crypterra is offering unreal mining rates. Willing to bet money that they would close up shop within 6 months.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 10:30:21 AM
Now that the bitcoin price seems to drop further...
Has anyone figured out at which point Hashflare will shut down mining? I can't get the hang of it.

To my calculations i came up with $3412.

Hashrate: 0.13TH/s
Maintenance: 0.00000334BTC
Price at Maintenance: $13854
Maintenance: $0.04627

Payout: 0.00001465BTC
Min price to reach $0.04627: $3412
January 13, 2018, 10:50:45 PM
Well at least you were told that before  Wink
As you make 80% of the profit in the first 2 months of the whole contract reinvesting is pretty pointless.

[img]/img]

You missed the point, no contract is profitable, at this difficulty increase pattern and the rise in price, oh well, the hashes i bought for 1,5 Usd is, but as an active investment, it isent at 2.2 no matter what you spend, all contracts is consumed in 10 months. when contracts expire, you running 20% loss on continue mining, which means mining stops at month 10,  and no, i was not told this before. To say that reinvesting is not profitable like it ever was, is error logic, if it wasent possible to reinvest profit, there would be no Bitcoin, the hashpower was built by profits from mining. However this argument is that Hashflare steals our lunch so we starve to death, and they will to, this is a major crisis, that is unfolding as we speak!

Hashflare stole the rise in bitcoin+ more, and the will pay the price for it. If bitcoin goes lower, its ends faster, Hashflare had the lowest ROI of the current mining companies you can invest in, i start to see the light here why they wont payout profits, i think they use that money for new equipment, i do forsee they will lower the price after they have secured more hashpower , but at that point i think the audience has left the building.

So i have started invest in another company that sells 1 Th for 128 USD, right now no maintenance fees, and the still have a nice Christmas sale going, take a look and signup if you find it interesting: https://crypterra.net/?code=CR6254
Lowest investment: 32 Usd for 250 Ghash means 40% cheaper than Hasflare at the moment.
For all its worth they offer 2 year contracts.
f4
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 10:39:52 PM
Well at least you were told that before  Wink

January 12, 2018, 11:17:59 AM
How do you mean, its not expected since the expected was a drop in difficulty, and how can higher difficulty be nothing to worry about when the price of the bitcoin is not rising?

The fork last year, with a huge swap in hashrate was a special event, since that balanced again I made the prediction that difficulty may rise 18% for the next ~26 difficulty changes over the next 12 months. Thats a difficulty increase of 2000% over one year, as it adds up. Even then you would get out of hashflare breaking even. Every difficulty increase under 18% means profit. Last change was only +3% with 110% pool luck, so things are looking pretty good.

Higher difficulty with lesser amounts of hashes, and lower returns, As we have seen before, i bet the hashrate dissapears after increase in difficulty is a fact. So tell me, what is good with that, and how do we make more money when this happens, we dont, since the fees is kept by the pools, and we get none of it.

Was the increase in price for the Hashpower also a good business for us?

I noticed the repeating huge spikes of hashrate everytime right before the difficulty change, I still dont get why that is, but the overall curve is straight up.

My assumption was that cloudmining is more profitable than getting an Antminer S9, as hashflare gets electricity cheaper, and with the discounts in November paying $ 1,30 / 10 GHs it was way cheaper than getting the hardware yourself.
But with the insanly high fees and a clogged up mempool that almost doubles the current blockreward and hashflare not paying out these fees, getting an S9 would have been more profitable after all.

I agree, i however claim its pure manipulation, when profitability is at the highest, hashpower leaves, and when it earns the least amount of revenue, we get a alltime high, just to see the difficulty rise even more and clog it up more, if u buy a S9 it would be 1.25 usd per 10 ghash, and that if u pay 2000 USD for it i think its more like 1650 if u get the correct price, then u also earn a chuink of the maintance fee on top of it, but spend more on electricity, but if that is heating your house, its a huge win.
f4
January 12, 2018, 09:46:47 AM
How do you mean, its not expected since the expected was a drop in difficulty, and how can higher difficulty be nothing to worry about when the price of the bitcoin is not rising?

The fork last year, with a huge swap in hashrate was a special event, since that balanced again I made the prediction that difficulty may rise 18% for the next ~26 difficulty changes over the next 12 months. Thats a difficulty increase of 2000% over one year, as it adds up. Even then you would get out of hashflare breaking even. Every difficulty increase under 18% means profit. Last change was only +3% with 110% pool luck, so things are looking pretty good.

Higher difficulty with lesser amounts of hashes, and lower returns, As we have seen before, i bet the hashrate dissapears after increase in difficulty is a fact. So tell me, what is good with that, and how do we make more money when this happens, we dont, since the fees is kept by the pools, and we get none of it.

I noticed the repeating huge spikes of hashrate everytime right before the difficulty change, I still dont get why that is, but the overall curve is straight up.

My assumption was that cloudmining is more profitable than getting an Antminer S9, as hashflare gets electricity cheaper, and with the discounts in November paying $ 1,30 / 10 GHs it was way cheaper than getting the hardware yourself.
But with the insanly high fees and a clogged up mempool that almost doubles the current blockreward and hashflare not paying out these fees, getting an S9 would have been more profitable after all.
January 12, 2018, 08:33:22 AM
The expected ~ +16 % difficulty increase in a few hours is still in the +18% / 10 days prediction with a acceptable ROI, so nothing to worry about.
Last difficulty peroid was much more profitable than expected anyway.

In the longterm price and difficulty always get to a level where profits are minimal, but in the greens with the cheapest electricity available.

China is still dominating the mining industry, no matter if BCH or BTC, but this is about to change.
Afaik ViaBTC is closing down their cloud mining service.

Activity: 10
January 12, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

Someone who has not earned the 10% of referrals? I already sent 5 tickets and no answer for 1 month, I'm starting to think that they only respond to what they want.
f4
January 12, 2018, 06:56:26 AM
The expected ~ +16 % difficulty increase in a few hours is still in the +18% / 10 days prediction with a acceptable ROI, so nothing to worry about.
Last difficulty peroid was much more profitable than expected anyway.

In the longterm price and difficulty always get to a level where profits are minimal, but in the greens with the cheapest electricity available.

China is still dominating the mining industry, no matter if BCH or BTC, but this is about to change.
Afaik ViaBTC is closing down their cloud mining service.
January 12, 2018, 02:30:57 AM
For all of you that are a little bit butt hurt of the hash-price increase (including me) i can tell you, there are others that are more butt hurt today, i signed up for ViaBtc to get some deeper info about them, and today, they sent out an announcement: They are increasing the maintenance fee for S9 contracts from 6 to 50(!)%

They claim its hard to find mining facilities in China! They refund people that dont want to mine with them because of this.
January 11, 2018, 11:23:03 PM
Manipulation goes on, with massive drop in price, today, the highest hashrate ever recorded entered Bitcoin mining, not even when bitcoin was at all time high the hashrate was this high, todays increase was 17.3% and the number is 18146 the latest 12 day period the hashrate has declined, as would be expected, but with this latest megaboost at lowest profitability for the same period, we will have a net gain of 9.6% overall for latest 12 days, if this day is not inccluded, the hashrate would have declined -7,8%.

So gear up and embrace lower profits for next period aswell, chinese Newyear coming up, and i guess they like a bogged down bitcoin for celebration?

This also means payouts and fees will be affected. Bitcoin has to go to 25k i estimate to counterbalance this manipulation. Dosent look very likely that that happens during next week.
Pages:
Jump to: