Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 15. (Read 143040 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
January 11, 2018, 09:24:48 PM
have you tried it yourself? I seriously doubt they will allow withdrawal even not reaching the minimum withdrawal amount just because the mining contract expired. can you give me link if they have post in the past about this?

My withdrawals have always met the minimum threshold so far, so no I have not. I pulled this from their FAQ:

"Currently, we are looking for a solution for those, whose total balance is smaller than the minimum withdrawal at the end of their contracts. At the moment, we can confirm that users will still be able to make a withdrawal in case if their balance will be lower than the minimum withdrawal amount by the time when their contract expires."

source
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 11:32:01 PM
Good afternoon,

I wonder if after the period of 1 year, if the contract expires, I have the right to withdraw my bitcoins even if I do not have the minimum withheld.

Thanks

Yes, they will take care of this withdrawal for you. Either that or you could reinvest your profits to help you reach the threshold.

have you tried it yourself? I seriously doubt they will allow withdrawal even not reaching the minimum withdrawal amount just because the mining contract expired. can you give me link if they have post in the past about this?
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
January 10, 2018, 10:30:40 PM
Good afternoon,

I wonder if after the period of 1 year, if the contract expires, I have the right to withdraw my bitcoins even if I do not have the minimum withheld.

Thanks

Yes, they will take care of this withdrawal for you. Either that or you could reinvest your profits to help you reach the threshold.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 09:59:59 AM
Good afternoon,

Thanks
f4
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 03:54:35 PM
Current daily mining profit for 1 TH is 13021 satoshis, my last five payouts on hashflare were around 14500 satoshis per TH.
Are the pools just lucky atm or is there another reason for that?

I doubt they finally pay the fees additionally to the block reward.

Probably the additional amount is just from the fees from every transaction confirmed by the pool you are pointing plus the luck of the pool. The 13021 satoshis you are saying is just the estimated earnings per ths having just 100% luck

I doubt the increase of the payouts has to do with the luck of the pool, as the average luck for the hashflare pools seems as usual, although BTCChina is at 108% for the last 3 days, which is only 33% of the pools used on hashflare.
https://btc.com/

China banned ICOs, Bitcoin as payment system and most exchanges moved to south korea.
Still 60% of the Bitcoin Hashpower ~15.000 Petahash/s  are located in China, due to the cheap energy.
The biggest manufacturer of ASIC-Miners is also located in China.

Now it seems like the government wants to ban mining in China and asks mining firms to 'orderly exit' business.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201801/05/WS5a4eb4cba31008cf16da527c.html

The big mining centers could move to Mongolia or the US.

Should the government really enforce the ban of mining, this is actually great news for hashflare users, as it could lead to a huge temporarily drop in hashrate.

AFAIK the hashflare mining centers are located in Estonia and Russia, they are also working on a new one in Iceland.

Activity: 34
January 09, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
I bought a Hashflare account via bank transfer on the 28th Dec. I transferred 9900 and the money is gone from my bank but says 'pending' in my Hashflare account. It has been like this for about a week.

I've tried contacting Hashflare through the ticketing service and also through their Facebook page but I haven't had a reply.

Can anyone on here help me?

Maybe the delay is because the support need to verify the transfer and they're busy with the response time in about 2 weeks.

Have you already open a ticket? It is good to gain time.

Activity: 5
January 09, 2018, 03:21:20 PM
I bought a Hashflare account via bank transfer on the 28th Dec. I transferred 9900 and the money is gone from my bank but says 'pending' in my Hashflare account. It has been like this for about a week.

I've tried contacting Hashflare through the ticketing service and also through their Facebook page but I haven't had a reply.

Can anyone on here help me?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 09, 2018, 02:01:02 PM
Hello,

Does anyone register for hashflare discount thing?

They say they gave your %10 if you didn't register from referral?

https://www.hashflare.discount/

What do you think?

SCAM.
The link their own referral and have instructions on how to clear previous referrals. I don't think you will get a single satoshi from them. But they will get referral percent from you.
Activity: 25
January 09, 2018, 09:15:02 AM
Hello,

Does anyone register for hashflare discount thing?

They say they gave your %10 if you didn't register from referral?

https://www.hashflare.discount/

What do you think?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
January 09, 2018, 12:18:09 AM
Current daily mining profit for 1 TH is 13021 satoshis, my last five payouts on hashflare were around 14500 satoshis per TH.

Probably the additional amount is just from the fees from every transaction confirmed by the pool you are pointing plus the luck of the pool. The 13021 satoshis you are saying is just the estimated earnings per ths having just 100% luck
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
January 08, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

I noticed this, I'm receiving more too... probabily they are paying some part of the fees.

A lot of people complaint about this, and it's fair pay all the block reward anyway.

f4
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
January 08, 2018, 10:20:19 AM
I wonder what will happen to those account with only little hash power where even mining for 1 year (contract) won't be able to reach the minimum withdrawal. not lowering the minimum withdrawal amount seems really sketchy
No one gets stuck with balance, those people may request payment via support.

Now let me share an interview I found on YouTube with Edgar Bers from Hashflare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY--W8i3LD4

That would be the only fair solution. People still need to wait 1 year to receive their reward but at least they will get it. Otherwise HF got the payment for the hashpower plus the amount that was mined - not acceptable at all.
Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
January 08, 2018, 09:52:31 AM
I wonder what will happen to those account with only little hash power where even mining for 1 year (contract) won't be able to reach the minimum withdrawal. not lowering the minimum withdrawal amount seems really sketchy
No one gets stuck with balance, those people may request payment via support.

Now let me share an interview I found on YouTube with Edgar Bers from Hashflare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY--W8i3LD4
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
January 08, 2018, 07:45:58 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
January 08, 2018, 05:50:04 AM
Still waiting for the minimum withdrawal amount the reduce - 0.05 BTC is quite a lot and would forces you to buy more Hashpower which is not really a great option.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
January 07, 2018, 11:19:00 PM
Has it been considered to change the maintenance system to only withdraw once a minimum amount is reached, similar to how the user withdrawal system works? I would imagine that that would have at least 2 effects, 1) less transactions fee's due to fewer payments equalling the same amount over time, and 2) would that reduce the number of overall transactions and thus help everyone with payment times?

Some Oz Dude

Answer is no, sending bitcoin is 12 usd, go on and tell them that you want a payout at 10 usd, they can then retract hashrate for the remainder of the balance. Do you see the problem here?

Bitcoin is clogged up, so low fee transaction is no longer possible, period. confirmation time for a low fee transaction is 5 to 7 days, and if transactions go up higher during that time, the fee will rise even more making the transaction to not happen at all, this is the problem.

Higher fees has priority in the blockchain, if you ask me, i think thats stupid, but greed runs the planet anyway. so no solution in sight, i mean, bitcoin can even go extinct before the people that has responsibility in these matters, can get their thumbs out of the ass and fix it.

This problem persist due to all disagreements in the community, it might be the death of bitcoin, i still dont have heard to many of the developers realize this. The ones i heard just goes about that bitcoin is best and it will be fixed etc, im not so sure, i dont think the market is so sure either, most money coming into the market is piling in to just everything else than Bitcoin right now, Bitcooin dominance keeps falling, when its no longer dominant, it can drop like a stone.

Outsiders have been predicting this for at lest 8 months as i know it.

Hashflare has no say in how the blockchain perform, and its not possible to pay small transactions.
Activity: 1
January 07, 2018, 10:02:18 PM
Has it been considered to change the maintenance system to only withdraw once a minimum amount is reached, similar to how the user withdrawal system works? I would imagine that that would have at least 2 effects, 1) less transactions fee's due to fewer payments equalling the same amount over time, and 2) would that reduce the number of overall transactions and thus help everyone with payment times?

Some Oz Dude
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
January 06, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
Is there information when hashflare will reduce the minimum payment amount? Queues in unconfirmed transactions will not decrease.

The minimum payment amount will decrease when they find an alternative to their payment provider block.io and/or when the sheer amount of unconfirmed transactions decrease. Until then, there's nothing really we can do except for sitting tight.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 07:47:31 AM
Is there information when hashflare will reduce the minimum payment amount? Queues in unconfirmed transactions will not decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: