Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 17. (Read 143040 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Hey there :D
December 27, 2017, 02:35:41 AM
A minimum withdrawal of 0.05? With no ETA as too when it will be fixed? I know the bitcoin network is busy, but it's not that bad.
Really, then ponder this, i sent bitcoins to do some trading the other day, i paid 30 USD "normal" fee for it. That means minimum send is like 1200 USD for the fee to be minimal. Go try send some bitcoin and you see what happens, Genesis is raising minimal payout aswell all the time, in fact they say it is 0.0025, but i have 0.0027 and on info on the amount, it says that 0.0030 is needed, usually i get payout every 10 days from there, now its 18 and still no payout, that means since its 27th if i bought that 1 TH contract at Genesis situation would be almost exactly the same, The mempool is jammed with payments that have too small fees attacked to them since fees went through the roof, im not sure when these sends will expire, or if they have to revoke them somehow.

Network congestion right now: 169555 (few days ago 270 000)
Normal: 64 000
Small fee wait que: 129h 6m 52s (5,35 days)

Maybe X mas holiday has cleared it for now, it will get higher when people return from holidays again, hashrate is still lower than it should, i hope difficulty goes down this time, but i suspect the Chinese is showing up today or tomorrow with massive hashrate again.
A minimum of 0.0025 is reasonable, even 0.01 is okay, but 0.05? No, sorry that's way too big of a withdrawal limit, I recognize the network is getting backed up and there are problems arising, but there are better solutions than that, and if you disagree that's fine. Just my opinion we're all entitled to one.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
December 27, 2017, 12:53:30 AM
A minimum withdrawal of 0.05? With no ETA as too when it will be fixed? I know the bitcoin network is busy, but it's not that bad.
Really, then ponder this, i sent bitcoins to do some trading the other day, i paid 30 USD "normal" fee for it. That means minimum send is like 1200 USD for the fee to be minimal. Go try send some bitcoin and you see what happens, Genesis is raising minimal payout aswell all the time, in fact they say it is 0.0025, but i have 0.0027 and on info on the amount, it says that 0.0030 is needed, usually i get payout every 10 days from there, now its 18 and still no payout, that means since its 27th if i bought that 1 TH contract at Genesis situation would be almost exactly the same, The mempool is jammed with payments that have too small fees attacked to them since fees went through the roof, im not sure when these sends will expire, or if they have to revoke them somehow.

Network congestion right now: 169555 (few days ago 270 000)
Normal: 64 000
Small fee wait que: 129h 6m 52s (5,35 days)

Maybe X mas holiday has cleared it for now, it will get higher when people return from holidays again, hashrate is still lower than it should, i hope difficulty goes down this time, but i suspect the Chinese is showing up today or tomorrow with massive hashrate again.
December 26, 2017, 04:27:48 PM
December 26, 2017, 04:26:53 PM
I got a 5 TH/s contract that doesn't end till December 5th 2018, I'll sell it for $950 if anyone's interested.

With the current price of bitcoin and bitcoin mining being a decent investment at the moment, why not keep your contract? I'm curious as to why you are selling it.
Have major worries about not being able to withdrawal my earnings.. Haven't been able to for a single instance ever since I started mining with them :/
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
December 26, 2017, 04:20:09 PM
I got a 5 TH/s contract that doesn't end till December 5th 2018, I'll sell it for $950 if anyone's interested.

With the current price of bitcoin and bitcoin mining being a decent investment at the moment, why not keep your contract? I'm curious as to why you are selling it.
December 26, 2017, 04:15:42 PM
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 08:59:14 AM
Hello everyone! Cloud mining with HF is yet very profitable, ROI on SHA contracts are about 2 months !! Calculate your netto profit (payouts minus fees) here: http://xtcbtc.com/calculator
December 24, 2017, 11:33:39 PM
if you mine for 3 months and save the bitcoin produced, and sell it when its all-time high, all the mining was mined during all-time high profit. what affects the mining is not price, its added hash power, which gives less mining over time, some here say this is related to the price, but since i do my own studies price vs mining power, i can tell you that this is not the case, there are efforts made for manipulating the difficulty higher and higher, to give Bitcoin a bad name as a slow and expensive transaction currency, you don't have to be a Genious to understand that this is done by China.

After all, they wanted to fork, cuz theirs mining computers was having advantage due a sort of hack, in their chip, that made mining more profitable, this hack could not work if Segwit was implemented, so Bitcoin cash was started and gives exactly the same advantage, that is built into the ASICS, and now they instead shift massive amounts of hash power to make bitcoin slower and less profitable, they will lose in the end is my take.
December 24, 2017, 07:52:19 PM
Thank you @ muzuka. Another thing I considered if by some chance that the btc price stayed constant for a few months, wouldnt cloud mining have been more profitable during that time span? obviously the chances that btc remains constant is slim, we are still gathering profit on a th/s rate, with current btc price holding a weight, but not all of the weight if I am correct.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
December 24, 2017, 01:31:17 PM
Maybe for someone more experienced in HashFlare,

If i invested 24k with reinvest option on and it is telling me that return on investment will be roughly 3 months my question is does it make more sense to eventually take a large portion out to start a new contract depending on the outlook of hashflare, or to let the complete contract play out?

I am new here guys thank you for the help.

These guy created a google sheet that help with your question

https://www.reddit.com/r/hashflare/comments/7k6k38/i_made_an_upgraded_calculator_for_hashflare_with/

I did a guide to help who wants invest in Hashflare: https://conquistarbitcoins.blogspot.com.br/2017/12/how-to-mine-bitcoin-in-cloud.html

I have 8 months of experience using Hashflare, and I bought 50 TH/s during some months... now I’m in profit mode... in the last withdraw I got all the money that I invested.

I didn’t reinvested nothing, always putting new money and of course I sold when the Bitcoin was high.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
December 24, 2017, 11:06:13 AM
Still waiting for BTC Withdrawal Amount going back to normal. Its funny that one the main page they advertise "Instant Payout" as one of their advantages Cheesy
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 06:19:15 AM
i invested on sha and script.on the setting section we have:
BTC Wallet and ETH Wallet

I have a wallet in blockchain.info . my question is that for these walled should i enter the address that we click on request button ?

In blockchain wallet, on your left side, just below "Transactions" you click on "Bitcoin". then a bit to the right where it says "Be your own Bank", just below you will see "Send" and "Receive".
Click on receive and a little box will popup. there's your bitcoin adrees you can copy paste into the bitcoin adress line on hashflare.

Same for ethereum Smiley
December 23, 2017, 06:47:01 PM
Maybe for someone more experienced in HashFlare,

If i invested 24k with reinvest option on and it is telling me that return on investment will be roughly 3 months my question is does it make more sense to eventually take a large portion out to start a new contract depending on the outlook of hashflare, or to let the complete contract play out?

I am new here guys thank you for the help.
December 23, 2017, 12:36:20 PM
Six days ago I forgot to add fee to the payment and hashflare received less money. My contract is pending. How do I solve it ? Thanks guys
just send them a message that u accept a lesser contract and you should be fine, expect 14 days for it to resolve.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 11:31:57 AM
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding buying hashrate from hashflare, if i buy for example for $500 of sha256 (2.2 th/s approximately), do i pay $500,- for a year or is it $500,- per month?

May'be i stupid question for some people here, but i been away for a year for work, so didn't do anything with crypto for a year.

Thanks
Fra Mauro

I'll pay $500,00 for a 1 year contract of 2.2TH. So, it is per year.

Also, each new purchased is a new contract with a new expiry date.

Thanks for your answer, i thought 500 dollar a month is a little expensive, but still, you never know:)
Activity: 34
December 23, 2017, 09:43:46 AM
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding buying hashrate from hashflare, if i buy for example for $500 of sha256 (2.2 th/s approximately), do i pay $500,- for a year or is it $500,- per month?

May'be i stupid question for some people here, but i been away for a year for work, so didn't do anything with crypto for a year.

Thanks
Fra Mauro

I'll pay $500,00 for a 1 year contract of 2.2TH. So, it is per year.

Also, each new purchased is a new contract with a new expiry date.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 09:26:21 AM
Hello everyone,

Thanks
Fra Mauro
December 22, 2017, 07:30:50 PM
Hi,

I have referred and assisted referrals to setup their Hashflare accounts using their email addresses

These are colleagues, family and friends that work
with me.

I have not received my commission for the purchases that I’m aware off. I’ve further referred other friends & family that I’m not aware off that may have purchased from Hash using my link.

As for two of my referrals , I assisted them with their sign up and purchases as both were new to Bitcoin and Mining and both paid with BTC. Both have not yet been allocated their mining Hash. I used my Computer to assist them setup and also used my wallet to pay the invoice to Hashflare in BTC.

Based on my shared experience and calculations, these friends made a sound and correct decision to invest in cloud mining with Hashflare.

It’s now over 8 days, They have have both contacted Hashflare support more than 5 days ago and have received auto responses with no succession.

The BTC was received by Hashflare for the full value of the invoice. Fees were paid separately. Both were paid within 5min of placing orders.

I need urgent assistance to have this mining allocated ASAP. I’m told via other forums to wait & contact Hashflare. Ive exhausted both avenues with no joy. At last resort We need to hold Hashflare accountable for the full refund of the BTC’s and associated fees. The block chain confirms the processing of the transactions to be correct address as per the Hashflare method of payment screen.

Urgent assistance would be greatly appreciated to restore my credibility and that of the Bitcoin Cloud mining community. My friends have lost all confidence and I’m sceptical to market this wonderful wealth creating opportunity widely as I don’t want to Jam other peoples funds.

Can someone direct me in the correct place to have this addressed.

Their aim remains to do cloud mining and my aim remains to market this peacefully. 

Thanks in advance
you wont get any answer soon, you have to wait, they have a backlog off tickets and emails to respond to, i sent a ticket to Genesis mining, it took 2 weeks to get answer, depending on the situation for the Hasflare support, you just have to wait.
December 22, 2017, 07:24:19 PM
I went on Hashflare to buy some SHA-256, and the price has just gone up to $220 USD for 1 TH/s  .  And last week I was buying it for $150 !

Why did they raise the price so suddenly and so drastically ??   That is a 32%  increase.  I have no idea what's going on.  I was really enthusiastic about getting some more
SHA- 256, but that stopped me cold.

I am wondering if it's really worth it and are these people trying to trick me,.....  and thought I wouldn't notice the price increase?

So, I went on Coinbase and bought some Bitcoin there.  I don't think Coinbase will ever go 'belly-up' or run away with the money.  Coinbase is FDIC insured and is
 in the 'Fortune-500' best companies.  It is located in San Francisco, California, USA.
Coinbase  works with IRS and gives them data about users and transactions
Activity: 1
December 22, 2017, 07:21:26 PM
Hi,

I have referred and assisted referrals to setup their Hashflare accounts using their email addresses

These are colleagues, family and friends that work
with me.

I have not received my commission for the purchases that I’m aware off. I’ve further referred other friends & family that I’m not aware off that may have purchased from Hash using my link.

As for two of my referrals , I assisted them with their sign up and purchases as both were new to Bitcoin and Mining and both paid with BTC. Both have not yet been allocated their mining Hash. I used my Computer to assist them setup and also used my wallet to pay the invoice to Hashflare in BTC.

Based on my shared experience and calculations, these friends made a sound and correct decision to invest in cloud mining with Hashflare.

It’s now over 8 days, They have have both contacted Hashflare support more than 5 days ago and have received auto responses with no succession.

The BTC was received by Hashflare for the full value of the invoice. Fees were paid separately. Both were paid within 5min of placing orders.

I need urgent assistance to have this mining allocated ASAP. I’m told via other forums to wait & contact Hashflare. Ive exhausted both avenues with no joy. At last resort We need to hold Hashflare accountable for the full refund of the BTC’s and associated fees. The block chain confirms the processing of the transactions to be correct address as per the Hashflare method of payment screen.

Urgent assistance would be greatly appreciated to restore my credibility and that of the Bitcoin Cloud mining community. My friends have lost all confidence and I’m sceptical to market this wonderful wealth creating opportunity widely as I don’t want to Jam other peoples funds.

Can someone direct me in the correct place to have this addressed.

Their aim remains to do cloud mining and my aim remains to market this peacefully. 

Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: