Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 30. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 02:13:11 PM

Stay away from anything involving Hashcoins/Hashflare/Polybius/Emercoin - they are the same group of scammers.
+1 too  Cool
Thanks, and thank you again for reminding me about Polybius  Shocked Grin
I remember that ico page, where they claimed that the ICO will help opening a crypto bank and there was a slider displayed showing that that they have gathered  $ 25+ millions but the total amount now is way to high  Shocked (in the first 2 days they got 6 millions USD, and in 2 weeks 12 millions USD !!)
https://medium.com/@emer.tech/polybius-bank-the-biggest-story-of-the-year-in-the-cryptocurrency-realm-634c9b1db57

If you look at the polybius  bank website at the  bottom page you will see the same address company as Hasflare website has it too.
I'm curios if an estonian user from bitcointalk could check if that address is real.

Edit:
 On google maps i don't see a proper building for mining  big amounts cryptocurriencies ,no big fans/vents ,nothing to suggest a mining location just a commercial center for renting offices spaces or whatever is there (scalacity.ee website which requires to login  Cheesy) .
For a company which is making millions of dollars it is very surprising that it doesn't own a building ... yet  Grin And that's a huge minus for trust.
Hashflare ,hashcoins, etc is so rich that it could pay 3 times the money invested by people in Hashflare and shut down the website but they choose to keep 0.01 BTC as minimum withdrawal just for ther greed sake ? This doesnt look like a decent company policy but a ponzi scheme run by some greedy russians.
Total earned by Hashcoins from ICO polybius :
Total invested in Polybius bank by people:
12 379,689 BTC
31 645 088 USD
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
December 06, 2017, 12:13:36 PM
Buyed 15 TH/s for 2100 USD but Hashflare tells me Status: " Timeout " but my wallet (BTC) says its succesfully confirmed.

FAQ dont explain what " Timeout " means, send them 2 tickets, one 5 days ago, no reaction so far.. But i have hope they will respond this week  Cool

Maybe can anyone explain me what " Timeout " means from hashflare?
when u send them bitcoin it must reach them before a time limit, i think its 2 hours, if u set to low fee versus the network speed, which has been clogged up lately, the bitcoin reach them to late and the offer has timed out, im not sure what they will do, probably just give you the bought hash, since th bitcoin has gone up, otherwise you would have got less.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
December 06, 2017, 11:26:19 AM
Anyone know that they will decrease minimum BTC withdraw?

They said that the minimum withdraw is increased to 0.01 BTC for tests . They have never drop it back as it was just a pure lie.
Hashflare remains "my favorite" scam until i recover my money back . Stay away from the website Specially if you are a small investor (in fact donor) like , since 2016.
The revenue forecast table is a lie. Just do your math and you will see the difference. Dont forget to count the fees spent on depositing , thats a real part of your investment as well.
Never trust russian websites , and hashflare is a russian one too..well..estonian or lithuanian but its the same thing.
Do not waste bitcoins on hashflare or any cloud mining, just keep it , they are more safely on your hands and the bitcoin price will keep growing anyway.
If your electricity costs are low in your country, better purchase a graphic video card and start mining bitcoin/altcoins on your own on a pool website such as Nicehash.
This is a Scammer website and a waste of money and time .

+1 to this statement!

The fact that Hashflare is actually Hashcoins, who are well known & confirmed scammers, proves your point.

Stay away from anything involving Hashcoins/Hashflare/Polybius/Emercoin - they are the same group of scammers.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 11:04:16 AM

They said that the minimum withdraw is increased to 0.01 BTC for tests . They have never drop it back as it was just a pure lie.
Hashflare remains "my favorite" scam until i recover my money back . Stay away from the website Specially if you are a small investor (in fact donor) like , since 2016.
The revenue forecast table is a lie. Just do your math and you will see the difference. Dont forget to count the fees spent on depositing , thats a real part of your investment as well.
Never trust russian websites , and hashflare is a russian one too..well..estonian or lithuanian but its the same thing.
Do not waste bitcoins on hashflare or any cloud mining, just keep it , they are more safely on your hands and the bitcoin price will keep growing anyway.
If your electricity costs are low in your country, better purchase a graphic video card and start mining bitcoin/altcoins on your own on a pool website such as Nicehash.
This is a Scammer website and a waste of money and time .
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 10:58:51 AM
Buyed 15 TH/s for 2100 USD but Hashflare tells me Status: " Timeout " but my wallet (BTC) says its succesfully confirmed.

FAQ dont explain what " Timeout " means, send them 2 tickets, one 5 days ago, no reaction so far.. But i have hope they will respond this week  Cool

Hi, I have the similar problem. I create ticket 4 days ago too Smiley Just to figure out response time, what is your ticket number, date and time?

And can you please write when they repplied back Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
December 06, 2017, 10:48:55 AM

When you buy a new contract you only have a limited amount of time to wire BTC. If your transaction takes longer the contract shows up as timeout. I guess they have to manually check the payment but in that case they need to react to the ticket. Good luck anyway!
Activity: 42
December 06, 2017, 09:02:15 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
December 06, 2017, 03:17:02 AM

For now, they plan on keeping it at 0.01 btc because of their payment processor and how clogged the mempool is. If you have 2 th/s, you will hit 0.01 btc in a month. Work towards that goal if you are not there yet. Smiley

Code:
Hello!

At the moment, withdrawal amount will remain the same. Withdrawal limit was increased due to the fact that the network is overloaded.

In the past we tried our best to allow the minimum amount to remain as low as possible. This meant that there were a lot of transactions, that were significantly delayed or even declined in some cases.

This should ultimately help us provide a better service, ensuring the less frequent withdrawals come through smoothly and on time.

We are using third-party service for withdrawals. In connection with the continuing delays on their side, we have already begun searching for alternatives. However, this will not speed up the process in the network itself.

When the situation on the network changes, we will change the minimum withdrawal amount.

Currently, we are looking for a solution of this problem. At the moment, we can confirm that users will still be able to make a withdrawal in case if their balance will be lower than the minimum withdrawal amount by the time when their contract expires.

Please stay tuned for updates via social networks and newsletters
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
December 06, 2017, 02:43:34 AM
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
December 05, 2017, 11:09:55 PM
any news on when they will reduce the minimum withdrawal amount to its original? been waiting to withdraw my coins from them
They reduced it to 0.01 btc some time ago if that helps. If you have 2 th/s you should be able to hit that threshold in around a month with today's current difficulty.
Activity: 46
December 05, 2017, 09:51:12 PM
any news on when they will reduce the minimum withdrawal amount to its original? been waiting to withdraw my coins from them
December 05, 2017, 09:01:02 PM
Thank for the info, I haven't received a payout so I should see one in an hour or so.
mine use to show up in 2 hours from when i post now
Activity: 88
December 05, 2017, 08:57:51 PM
Thank for the info, I haven't received a payout so I should see one in an hour or so.
December 05, 2017, 08:54:02 PM
Purchased SHA-256 pool allocation   05.12.17 11:34, so my balance does not accrue during mining?

all I see is Revenue forecast
1d 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

1w 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

1m 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

6m 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

1y 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

Perhaps since you bought the hashrate earlier today, your daily payout has not occurred yet. The revenue forecast must not change until you get your first payout.
The forecast is the same as the last payout
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
December 05, 2017, 08:47:39 PM
Purchased SHA-256 pool allocation   05.12.17 11:34, so my balance does not accrue during mining?

1d 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

1w 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

1m 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

6m 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

1y 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

Perhaps since you bought the hashrate earlier today, your daily payout has not occurred yet. The revenue forecast must not change until you get your first payout.
December 05, 2017, 08:37:47 PM
Bought some hash yesterday SHA256 to try out the service, how long does it take too see any pay or balances?
Based off of my experience of checking the site at my local time, payouts occur around 2:00 AM UTC. Mining payouts are credited once a day.

1d 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

1w 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

1m 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

6m 0 BTC = 0.00 USD

1y 0 BTC = 0.00 USD
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
December 05, 2017, 08:23:43 PM
Bought some hash yesterday SHA256 to try out the service, how long does it take too see any pay or balances?
Based off of my experience of checking the site at my local time, payouts occur around 2:00 AM UTC. Mining payouts are credited once a day.
December 05, 2017, 08:06:07 PM
December 05, 2017, 07:53:39 PM
Hello guys,

I hope someone who works at hashflare can see this. I have ordered 4.1 TH/S just last week, and the order was pending because it required for me to get the verification number from the online statement which I did not receive even though I received a visa text confirmation but it was not the 4 digit code hash flare required.

The order was still pending, and then I got the 120 minute confirmation message. A day went by and the order got cancelled, and now I have just found out that I have been charged, well not charged but hashflare is holding my money as my bank has told me.

I have sent 2 tickets regarding this matter, and still no reply. I understand that it was the weekend, but surely some sort of assurance can be asserted. I would not mind if they give me the hash rate I want, but if that is not possible without the statement confirmation then I would demand my refund.

Would be greatly appreciate if anyone can help me out please, the order is #4760942.

the same happened to me at Genesis, that was the last time i used a bank to transfer anything, they held my money for 7 days, its not Hashflare, they have a card provider that handles this, probably the reason it was cancelled is that the Bitcoin went up while the order was processed, better to use Bitcoin to handle orders, since its way faster than any bank, should be within 20 minutes for first confirmation, then you get your hash after that. I strongly say again, do not use credit card or bank, buy the bitcoin and use that.

You are right my friend. The bank has told me that hashflare provider has held the money, and until hashflare can confirm the refund, then they will release my money. I really, really wish I bought btc first before using my debit card. This process has really irritated me having to call the bank, and now waiting for the money to be refunded.

Do you know how long it will take for the money to be released back into my bank account/\?
7 bank days, no one has to release it, if they dont have valid order, its going to be released. Its an automated process.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
December 05, 2017, 06:38:06 PM
Never tried cloud mining... Some say it's profitable some say it's not.
Guess I'll need to give it a try. As I can see HashFlare is the most trusted or something?
Pages:
Jump to: