Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 32. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 342
December 02, 2017, 10:36:44 AM
Does anyone know if there is any setting where I can set up to do the withdrawals once a month?

GM has this feature.

It would be very cool to have on hashflare as well.

GM hasn't that either. At GM withdrawals are daily (but only when a minimum threshold is reached)
HF has only manual withdrawals. You can do this daily, weekly, monthly or any other option you choose.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 10:25:39 AM
Does anyone know if there is any setting where I can set up to do the withdrawals once a month?

GM has this feature.

It would be very cool to have on hashflare as well.
Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
December 01, 2017, 07:04:26 PM
Thanks for the update, the explanation its acceptable for me
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
December 01, 2017, 04:52:02 PM
Hello everyone, I was messaging the Hashflare support. Here is the response I got.
Code:
Hello!

At the moment, withdrawal amount will remain the same. Withdrawal limit was increased due to the fact that the network is overloaded.

In the past we tried our best to allow the minimum amount to remain as low as possible. This meant that there were a lot of transactions, that were significantly delayed or even declined in some cases.

This should ultimately help us provide a better service, ensuring the less frequent withdrawals come through smoothly and on time.

We are using third-party service for withdrawals. In connection with the continuing delays on their side, we have already begun searching for alternatives. However, this will not speed up the process in the network itself.

When the situation on the network changes, we will change the minimum withdrawal amount.

Currently, we are looking for a solution of this problem. At the moment, we can confirm that users will still be able to make a withdrawal in case if their balance will be lower than the minimum withdrawal amount by the time when their contract expires.

Please stay tuned for updates via social networks and newsletters
What do you think ?
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
November 30, 2017, 11:09:13 PM
any news on when they will reduce the minimum withdrawal amount? i want to exit now because of what is happening but unfortunately i still didn't reach the minimum withdrawal which is quite high
You cant exit until sha 256 expires in September, how much hash do you have anyway?
November 30, 2017, 11:06:27 PM
I think the whole situation is because a lot of small time miners taking very small payouts every dag, and of course they have to use the smallest fee since they pay for it, imagine 10000 withdrawals in one day, the amount of money stacks up.
Activity: 236
November 30, 2017, 10:26:01 PM
any news on when they will reduce the minimum withdrawal amount? i want to exit now because of what is happening but unfortunately i still didn't reach the minimum withdrawal which is quite high
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
November 30, 2017, 09:02:03 PM
I made a withdraw Monday morning.  It still hasn't shown up.  Also made a withdraw yesterday.

Both transactions can't be found
they send on minimal fee, and traffic is high on bitcoin normal is 24 hours can be 48 when as much traffic on blockchain as this, more fee, faster transaction, so lowest is slowest.
https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
It's kind of ridiculous that they send transactions across the network with a tiny fee. I cannot check the commission they take when a withdrawal is initiated because my account is currently on hold (changed BTC address), but if I remember right, don't they charge a 0.0006 commission to take funds out of their site? Why charge this much and push with a minimal fee?
Activity: 218
November 30, 2017, 11:01:14 AM
I made a withdraw Monday morning.  It still hasn't shown up.  Also made a withdraw yesterday.

Did you check in history - withdrawals and the TxID ?
If you click on it it should open a window and you can check it if it was confirmed. If the fee is low it can take a while.
November 30, 2017, 10:59:42 AM

they send on minimal fee, and traffic is high on bitcoin normal is 24 hours can be 48 when as much traffic on blockchain as this, more fee, faster transaction, so lowest is slowest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 09:33:17 AM
Where we can see the "withdrawal threshold" on hashflare?
I searched and didn't find any info.
Just click on withdraw and if you are below the threshold it will tell you in a popup window.

For me it's:
0.0106BTC
0.1006ETH
0.1003DASH
0.1003ZEC
Activity: 72
November 30, 2017, 07:32:22 AM
Where we can see the "withdrawal threshold" on hashflare?
I searched and didn't find any info.
November 30, 2017, 05:02:59 AM
I have been mining with a small amount from late August and yesterday I basically added double my current capacity.  It seems I have no payouts for either bitcoin or etherium today. Is there something brewing?
Don’t do that, that’s exactly what HF wants to achieve. They increase the withdrawal threshold and people re invest hoping to reach it fastee. Nethash goes up -> less revenue and maybe HF will increase the threshold again. It’s a vicious cycle.

I dont think so, no threshold is announced for now, on the ohter hand the traffic on the böockchain is really high so speed is slower and fees is higher, so this is why genesis has reduced theirs payment for, is as the same for Hashflare

Hehe thats funny “they didn’t announce it”
You mean just like ending the lifetime contracts and limiting them to one year?
Or increase the withdrawal threshold to crazy numbers then reducing it but never removing it ( so again the initial state was not restored)
i assumed there was no threshold, but there is i checked, so i was wrong
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
November 30, 2017, 04:51:15 AM
I have been mining with a small amount from late August and yesterday I basically added double my current capacity.  It seems I have no payouts for either bitcoin or etherium today. Is there something brewing?
Don’t do that, that’s exactly what HF wants to achieve. They increase the withdrawal threshold and people re invest hoping to reach it fastee. Nethash goes up -> less revenue and maybe HF will increase the threshold again. It’s a vicious cycle.

I dont think so, no threshold is announced for now, on the ohter hand the traffic on the böockchain is really high so speed is slower and fees is higher, so this is why genesis has reduced theirs payment for, is as the same for Hashflare

Hehe thats funny “they didn’t announce it”
You mean just like ending the lifetime contracts and limiting them to one year?
Or increase the withdrawal threshold to crazy numbers then reducing it but never removing it ( so again the initial state was not restored)
Activity: 2
November 30, 2017, 02:51:39 AM

It's too late now.  All I can do, perhaps, is push even more money in just to withdraw it again?  All the while spending bitcoin fees?  Luckily I am progressing in my research regarding cloud mining and it's sort of the wild west currently.  Would it be better to try and get a lucrative contract on a site like Nicehash?  I am getting the feeling that only the operators of the crypto currencies are making money, but few other people.
November 30, 2017, 02:49:44 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
November 30, 2017, 02:37:04 AM
November 30, 2017, 02:33:12 AM
ANY ONE HAVE ANY INFO THAT HASHFLARE IS NOT A SCAM ND TRUSTED
November 30, 2017, 02:08:40 AM
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
November 30, 2017, 01:49:18 AM
HI I NEED TO INVEST IN HashFlare BUT SOME PEOPLE IN FACEBOOK PAGE SAID THAT WITHDRAW IS FAKE IN BLOCKCHAIN ND MORE THAN 24 H WITHDRAW NOT REACHED PLEASE ADVICE ME

THANKS

I received 2 withdraws by HashFlare. Now the minimum withdraw is increased to 0.0106BTC for Bitcoin mining. They are still paying.
Pages:
Jump to: