Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 35. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 02:09:25 PM
Always the occurrence of delay or non-payment. And much of this mistrust is due to the bad reputation of these miners.
Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
November 09, 2017, 12:29:46 PM
Someone on their facebook page mentioned that he had balance of .11, but withdraw button was still disabled. And now that comment has disappeared and the guy got propably banned from the page, like many others before him for no reason.

I believe they're out of money and that halloween campaign, which they extended is just a final scam attempt. Seems like they are going to run very soon.
and now you are making unjustified assumptions just because its easy and free to make an accusation here without proofs.

On the same Facebook page, other forums ans Telegram you will find everyone that got paid after request.
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
November 09, 2017, 11:48:44 AM
Someone on their facebook page mentioned that he had balance of .11, but withdraw button was still disabled. And now that comment has disappeared and the guy got propably banned from the page, like many others before him for no reason.

I believe they're out of money and that halloween campaign, which they extended is just a final scam attempt. Seems like they are going to run very soon.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 05:52:18 AM
It's actually sad use to be good cloud-mining provider.  Cry
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
November 08, 2017, 08:59:55 PM
Latest update on Facebook page:

Withdrawals are enabled, however, the minimum withdrawal amounts have been temporarily increased for monitoring purposes. We estimate this to be reverted within the next few days.
The temporary amounts are currently:
Bitcoin: 0.1 BTC
Ethereum: 2.5 ETH
Dash: 1.5 DASH
ZEC: 1.5 ZEC

I really hope it's just for a few days and not longer.  2.5 Ethereum is over $700. .1 bitcoin, or any minimum threshold for that matter, would take ages to hit. With the amount of hashpower I own with them, (2.28 th/s), it would take me nearly a year to hit .1 bitcoin. And that's if the difficulty stagnates for the next ten months. I wonder what's going on with them that forced them to make the minimum threshold through the roof.

I am also having a problem with recaptcha, it just does not load. I don't think they will run either like stated above. Maybe they're just lazy. Tongue
November 08, 2017, 06:13:33 PM
Latest update on Facebook page:

Withdrawals are enabled, however, the minimum withdrawal amounts have been temporarily increased for monitoring purposes. We estimate this to be reverted within the next few days.
The temporary amounts are currently:
Bitcoin: 0.1 BTC
Ethereum: 2.5 ETH
Dash: 1.5 DASH
ZEC: 1.5 ZEC
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
November 08, 2017, 06:07:14 PM
Any details available why the withdrawal threshold is still that high? After the ninja end of the “life time” contracts this smells like another step into the wrong direction.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 04:20:54 AM
Anyone else having problems logging in to hashflare? There seems to be a problem for with regarding recaptcha. It doesn't show up, and when I wait long enough it will just show an error message stating I should upgrade to a supported browser, which I already have because I am using Chrome. Not sure why this is happening though, hope hashflare does see this so they can fix the problem.

Its the rework of firefox that is the problem, java is not supported, but i can logon with captcha on other sites with firefox, so that makes it a website issue for Hasflare, maybe they should update the plugin for captcha. Use internet explorer and you can login.

Well that worked. Using internet explorer did the trick, but I hate using that browser. Hashflare should really fix this problem. I also see that there are problems with withdrawals again because there is a new notification about withdrawals being on hold due to some maintenance and hope this is just indeed due to maintenance and not about them doing something bad.
I know that feeling that's why im cashing out. not worth the headache to try to figure out next scheme or theft they will pull out of a hat.
I have a little faith in them and I don't think they'll run, I might be wrong though.

Well if you want to cash out I'd be willing to take any SHA256 or Scrypt contracts you have with you. If you're interested please do send me a PM here or through telegram (@iloneshark). I'd be willing to buy large sums of hashing power if you have them. Let me know.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
November 06, 2017, 04:02:35 AM
Anyone else having problems logging in to hashflare? There seems to be a problem for with regarding recaptcha. It doesn't show up, and when I wait long enough it will just show an error message stating I should upgrade to a supported browser, which I already have because I am using Chrome. Not sure why this is happening though, hope hashflare does see this so they can fix the problem.

Its the rework of firefox that is the problem, java is not supported, but i can logon with captcha on other sites with firefox, so that makes it a website issue for Hasflare, maybe they should update the plugin for captcha. Use internet explorer and you can login.

Well that worked. Using internet explorer did the trick, but I hate using that browser. Hashflare should really fix this problem. I also see that there are problems with withdrawals again because there is a new notification about withdrawals being on hold due to some maintenance and hope this is just indeed due to maintenance and not about them doing something bad.
I know that feeling that's why im cashing out. not worth the headache to try to figure out next scheme or theft they will pull out of a hat.
November 06, 2017, 03:33:17 AM

November 06, 2017, 01:37:54 AM

November 06, 2017, 01:30:52 AM
November 05, 2017, 11:47:02 PM
Hey guys, I’m investing in hashflare for some months and I really trust them, despite what they did restricting for 1 year all the bitcoins contracts.

If you do some math and if the bitcoin continuously rasing, you may double your investment using Hashflare for 12 months contract. Or your ROI will be in a few months (5 or 6).

I recommend try with a small investment at the beginning.... you need to be patient... because they aren’t like genesis mining... but genesis mining still not selling bitcoin contracts

If Bitcoin prize rise faster and faster the contract terms will be worse, since difficulty rises faster and faster, Genesis might not have contracts right now, but they will have unlimited contracts, which means that if the price of bitcoin rises like you say, you would probably be able to crank out 300% more out of Genesis than Assflare. Profitability on Assflare is 0,5% a day, but for Genses 1% roughly, add to that the limited time and you should buy whatever you could when Genesis comes back with contracts.
Seems to me Assflare will not invest in new equipment the idea seems to be to sell the equipment several times, by reducing the time the lifetime customer now was reduced to 1 year, instead of perhaps 3 years worth of mining, they can now sell those hashes to 300% more customers, for a lesser profitability for them, and also higher service fee.
Daylight robbery.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
November 05, 2017, 10:08:23 PM
Hey guys, I’m investing in hashflare for some months and I really trust them, despite what they did restricting for 1 year all the bitcoins contracts.

If you do some math and if the bitcoin continuously rasing, you may double your investment using Hashflare for 12 months contract. Or your ROI will be in a few months (5 or 6).

I recommend try with a small investment at the beginning.... you need to be patient... because they aren’t like genesis mining... but genesis mining still not selling bitcoin contracts
October 27, 2017, 11:26:56 PM
Promotion for this hallowen!!

Our newest equipment came just in time for Halloween, and we are happy to break the routine and treat you with some fresh discounts!

Starting from October 27 and until November 3 you will have a chance to get any mining contract with a 10% discount. Just use the code HF17HLWN10ALL when making a purchase to get this sweet deal.
anything less than 50% is a laugh, Genesis is still 40% higher income for one year, and probable, double more so before difficulty catch up and erases the hash-power, i see they love tricks, but offer no treats, in fact they force their tricks down your throat....
October 27, 2017, 11:25:33 AM
Promotion for this hallowen!!

Our newest equipment came just in time for Halloween, and we are happy to break the routine and treat you with some fresh discounts!

Starting from October 27 and until November 3 you will have a chance to get any mining contract with a 10% discount. Just use the code HF17HLWN10ALL when making a purchase to get this sweet deal.
October 22, 2017, 04:39:05 AM
Very slow bitcoin payouts. My payout initiated Oct. 3rd still not arrived, no answer from support.

Poor company, comparing to Genesis.

Ye draining the account and shift to genesis seems to be what everyone is doing including me
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 04:11:47 AM
Very slow bitcoin payouts. My payout initiated Oct. 3rd still not arrived, no answer from support.

Poor company, comparing to Genesis.
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
October 21, 2017, 09:53:36 AM
Great news:

Dear friends,

the restructuring of contracts, which happened in August, allowed us to reduce some of our costs. Along with the new multipool, Scrypt maintenance fee will be cut down in half.

The cost they talk about is the unnecessary payout of profits for the hashpower holder they stole, after all, why worry about the ones who paid for it all, once you feel to grab it for yourself, they might need new Mercedes cars aswell, or dope, or whatever, bigtime crime wrapped up in nice words.

Amen to that. A multipool isn't bringing in that much more compared to 'regular' mining; only a few percentages, at best.

And also restructuring of contracts has little to do, if nothing at all, with their own 'operation costs'. Operation costs are operation costs, plain and simple. If this so called restructuring on contracts allowed them to cut their own costs in half (!!), to me, that only shows how greedy they were/are and how lightly they just keep changing things left and right for the sake of trying to lure more customers in, or at least not to lose (most of) them...

October 19, 2017, 11:47:26 PM
Great news:

Dear friends,

the restructuring of contracts, which happened in August, allowed us to reduce some of our costs. Along with the new multipool, Scrypt maintenance fee will be cut down in half.

The cost they talk about is the unnecessary payout of profits for the hashpower holder they stole, after all, why worry about the ones who paid for it all, once you feel to grab it for yourself, they might need new Mercedes cars aswell, or dope, or whatever, bigtime crime wrapped up in nice words.
Pages:
Jump to: