Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 34. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
November 15, 2017, 08:25:31 AM
Is this the normal? I haven't got an investment in hashflare at the moment but this "normal" minimum withdrawal values still look like pretty damn high figures to me. Usually, 0.001-0.002 BTC minimum is a good starting point for btc. 0.01 BTC or around $70 is way too much.

Before it was 0.005 if I remember well.

In many other programs I am in the minimum is now at 0.01 BTC as standard because of the fees, so I would't be surprised if they keep these minimum from now on, but they said it is just temporary.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
November 15, 2017, 03:47:16 AM
Calmly backing to normal:

The following features currently remain unavailable until the work on them is complete: EMC payment option. Stay tuned for updates on reenabled features.
Update 14.11.2017 08:00:00 UTC:
The withdrawals limits have been reduced to standard values:
Bitcoin: 0.01 BTC
Ethereum: 0.1 ETH
Dash: 0.1 DASH
ZEC: 0.1 ZEC

Is this the normal? I haven't got an investment in hashflare at the moment but this "normal" minimum withdrawal values still look like pretty damn high figures to me. Usually, 0.001-0.002 BTC minimum is a good starting point for btc. 0.01 BTC or around $70 is way too much.

Anyways, it's still odd that they chose to raise the minimums to such high levels in the first place.

Quite frankly i would probably shy away from investing with them, based on previous actions that they took.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
November 14, 2017, 09:40:28 AM
Calmly backing to normal:

The following features currently remain unavailable until the work on them is complete: EMC payment option. Stay tuned for updates on reenabled features.
Update 14.11.2017 08:00:00 UTC:
The withdrawals limits have been reduced to standard values:
Bitcoin: 0.01 BTC
Ethereum: 0.1 ETH
Dash: 0.1 DASH
ZEC: 0.1 ZEC
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
November 14, 2017, 01:24:01 AM
This is risky. Cloud mining like Hashflare or Genesis Mining are real mining company for this moment, but mining farm like Auroramine or another cloud mining are sure scam.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
November 13, 2017, 11:21:18 PM
not only hashflare, but also other cloud mining sites might be scam. However hashflare is still paying. However I can not suggest it to anyone.
Pretty much every cloud mining site is a scam that already happened or will happen some time in the future.  People should know this going in and if they feel like they want to gamble getting a return before the admins disappear then that's on them.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 04:49:10 PM
Update 13.11.2017 16:00:00 UTC:
Withdrawals are enabled, however, the minimum withdrawal amounts have been temporarily increased for monitoring purposes. We estimate the amounts to be reduced during the day on Tuesday, 14.11.2017.
Activity: 966
Merit: 342
November 13, 2017, 01:10:28 PM
a person said that they are keeping the money from withdrawing to profit from bitcoin fork. If this is true so when will be this fork and possibly after that they will resume normal withdrawals.
Segwit is canceled if that is what you mean, there is some Bitcoin Gold fork coming up but i don't know the details.

It has happened already:
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-gold-goes-live-bumpy-blockchain-launch/

Segwit isn't cancelled at all. Segwit is working since 1 August.
What you mean is Segwit2X from the NYA (New York Agreement) is cancelled, but even that is not completely true: https://bitcoin2x.org
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
November 13, 2017, 11:49:02 AM
a person said that they are keeping the money from withdrawing to profit from bitcoin fork. If this is true so when will be this fork and possibly after that they will resume normal withdrawals.
Segwit is canceled if that is what you mean, there is some Bitcoin Gold fork coming up but i don't know the details.

It has happened already:
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-gold-goes-live-bumpy-blockchain-launch/
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 11:28:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
November 12, 2017, 07:32:35 PM
It could be Hashflare is running into issues, it could also be that they are trying to get their money out while still looking semi-legitimate. No matter how legit a cloud mining company looks, never trust 100% of what they tell you. In fact don't trust them at all. It's essentially gambling. Don't ever invest more than you can afford to lose into anything.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
November 12, 2017, 03:57:33 PM
are you sure it will turn into scam. I hope and I believe what is more probable is they resume normal withdrawals but all this stuff is worrying me.

not only hashflare, but also other cloud mining sites might be scam. However hashflare is still paying. However I can not suggest it to anyone.
Activity: 3
November 12, 2017, 03:44:26 PM
Hello all, same occurrence happens with me regarding payment of Hashflare purchase which i claimed as under, but dispute issue hashflare does not settle with their payment receiver Universpay.  My claim   was as under...

THIS PAYMNT WAS MADE ON 01/11/17 WHICH MY BANK HOLDED AS PAYMENT MADE & DEBITED MY A/C

HELLO Ellen
HashFlare.io Support Team,

Regrates after having Your reply declining acceptance of my payment which I made from My VISA CREDIT Card you can't deny. This payment I made by NATIONAL BANK LTD  Bangladesh, operated INTERNATIONAL VISA CREDIT CARD

Because my Bank & Visa Card processed this transaction and my Bank & VISA send me msg. About transaction processed by

"Universepay" transfer which also showed at your site as pending asunder...

"SHA-256 hashrate   0.18 TH/s   24.30 USD   Universepay transfer   01.11.17 14:13   Pending Continue"

Shocked :oNow you can't grab my money telling uncertain causing asunder...
My purchase ID: 4066829 has been Rejected, which can be caused by the following:

declined due to failed 3DSecure authentication
declined by the issuing bank due to failed authorization
declined manually by the user

In all of these cases, the funds are not reserved or placed on hold. Cry Cry

Several times I have checked my mailbox to get a payment voucher confirmation mail from you but alas ...

PLEASE CHECK WHAT HAPPENS WITH "Universepay transfer" and confirm receive of my payments...

Regards,
Kazi Abdul Latif
Activity: 236
November 12, 2017, 11:27:11 AM
are you sure it will turn into scam. I hope and I believe what is more probable is they resume normal withdrawals but all this stuff is worrying me.

no one can be sure about that but only hashflare. everyone is kinda scared of what they are doing now specially the high minimum withdrawal amount as if they don't like anyone withdrawing money from them
November 12, 2017, 10:46:52 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
November 12, 2017, 08:23:04 AM
does anyone know how long could it take to get back to normal withdrawals? days, weeks, months?

It might never go back to normal withdrawals. The timing of the last events is also not suggesting anything good:
1. Lifetime contracts are reduced to 1 year contract - overnight.
2. After this the Website had more issues than normally and they introduced the Halloween discount; probably to attract new investors/money.
3. First the withdrawals were disabled and now they still have a high threshold.

All of this doesn't suggest that Hashflare is doing great.

Edit: Maybe not directly related to Hashflare but Genesis is now selling BTC Contracts that will only start to go online end of February 2018. They can only do so because there main competitor seems to be out.
November 12, 2017, 07:24:08 AM
does anyone know how long could it take to get back to normal withdrawals? days, weeks, months?
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 07:22:04 AM
I think they will change 0.001 minimum withdraw back in beginning of next week somewhere.
Activity: 314
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
November 11, 2017, 11:47:37 PM
When will the minimum withdraw fund be restored (0.001 BTC)?
Thank you
I figure it like this: The maintenance coincide with the release of new hashes from Genesis, since they had a promotion, that would give the same price as for Genesis hashes. So i guess that the "problems" will stay there until Genesis has run out of the prebuy you can do right now. For me myself, i had no choice but to reinvest in Hashflare, no matter what i think of them, its sink or swim, long live Hashflare Sad
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
November 11, 2017, 04:58:50 PM
When will the minimum withdraw fund be restored (0.001 BTC)?
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: