Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 55. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 19, 2016, 03:42:38 AM
ETH withdraws are enabled.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
October 17, 2016, 02:23:52 AM
What about Zcash option? GM has already started offering this and it might be very interesting. HF, I suggest for you to take a look at that. Thx.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 17, 2016, 12:20:29 AM
I want to make a request to you.

It is very difficult to select the amount of ghs/ mhs we want to purchase.

Using the slider to select the amount is very hard on devices with small screens like android phones and Apple iPhone.

Please see these pictures-

Moreover, it is also difficult to use on tablets but for small android phones it is sometimes impossible to use.
Sometimes, I'm even not able to select 20ghs in 10 -15 tries.

Please for at least mobile devices, add a drop down or such kind of thing to make it easier.

I'm sure many more users would be having trouble using that.

Thanks
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
October 12, 2016, 07:08:43 AM
Hey Meta, community has already asked for this, no luck. They definitely mine something and in some form, having in mind those GPU photos around. Whether that is enough to avoid fractional mining danger, not sure. So, I always advise caution even though I ve been using them for a year and have reached ROI there some time ago.

Yes, I agree on that one. Though at least the SHA-256 hashes are faked, I also believe they do mine on them to. Prior I was far more skeptical on this one, but having seen one of their SHA-256 miners recently being sold on Ebay I have adjusted my view a bit regarding.
Though what looks like an open ended IPO on all algorithms (the selling of unlimited hashes), is still the biggest red flag for me.
October 12, 2016, 07:00:17 AM
Wow...I apologize my harsh comparison.
Thanks for enlighten me. So, I am absolutely sure, if hashflare would show us some graphs, they would generating trust and easy quadruple the amount of customers.

Greetz

No problem  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
October 12, 2016, 02:22:35 AM
Do you think this is legit or this is another scam like other hash cloud mining service..
I saw that many posted here are postive feedback..

A bit of a hybrid in my opinion; what you earn on hashes is faked, at least for the SHA-256, which can be proven.
Though also, I recently saw someone selling one of their (re-branded) SHA-256 miners on Ebay; which surprised me, because thus far their hardware was more or like redeemed as vaporware.

Prove the faked earnings on hashes!

Sure, see page #33 within this topic.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15233440

you misunderstood something.
its totally clear, that hashflare take some fees for their services. You have the advantage, that u dont buy big equipments to mine bitcoins; its absolutely not more profitable for the little man by the way; so, of course hashflare wouldnt offer you the same hashrate like the pools itself!

You made a comparison between apples and pears!

Greetz
Steve

Well, actually no, I am not (regarding the comparison between apples and pears  Smiley ). I'm under the impression that you misinterpreted what I was referring to, so I'll try to rephrase it and elaborate otherwise:

Firstly, I wasn't making a comparison between the two companies (fees, prices, size, etc), but the inconsistency between them, and then specifically the SHA-256 hashes; which, on Hashflare, are faked (at least, to some degree).
What you would have to look at, are the graphs, as these will prove that the SHA-256 hashes on Hashflare are faked; prices, fees, the amount of hashrate and the total amount of hashrate present in either companies, do not matter nor are important:

Now, take the SHA-256 graph in your Hasflare dashboard. The other graph you would need is the one from Hashnest, which is https://www.antpool.com/poolStats.htm
If you scroll down to the bottom of Hashnest's, you'll see a graph representing the 'pool luck' of Hashnest. I assume you know what this means and represents; if not, well, it basically means and represents the daily earnings generated on Hashnest.

Next, if you were to set and point your SHA-256 hashes on Hashflare for a few days 100% towards Hashnest, you would see that the graphs (i.e. generated income) do not match with each other!

Example:
(fees and total hashrate(s) and such are not important; it's the pool luck that counts, and which proves Hasflares's SHA-256 are faked)
- day 1: Hashnest's pool luck is 150%, and thus would generate 50% more income that day from mining on Hashnest. On Hashflare, it does not.
- day 2: Hashnest's pool luck was again 150%, and thus would generate again 50% more income that day from mining on Hashnest. On Hashflare, it does not.
- day 3: Hashnest's pool luck was now even 180%, and thus would generate a whopping 80% more income from mining that day on Hashnest. On hashflare, it does not.
- day 4: Now, Hashnest's pool luck was low, only 60%, and thus would generate 40% less income from mining that day on Hashnest. On Hashflare, it again does not.
- day 5: ...
etc. etc.

A little more than a month ago I had sold all my hashes on Hashnest, so I cannot supply screenshots along with it. Yet should you point all your SHA-256 hashes on Hashflare 100% towards Hashnest, and just compare the graphs of boths companies for while, you would see they simply would not match. So which one of them two companies has the right statistics and numbers, and which one does not?
Off course, since there are two parties (Hashflare and Hashnest), it could just as be that (the graph of) Hashnest might be the faulty one. Or, even both the companies could have their graphs/numbers incorrect. Though (!), the hashes, and thus the (daily) pool/income/etc, of Hashnest are trackable and verifiable; whilst, those of Hashflare, are not...

Thanks for enlighten me. So, I am absolutely sure, if hashflare would show us some graphs, they would generating trust and easy quadruple the amount of customers.

Greetz

Hey Meta, community has already asked for this, no luck. They definitely mine something and in some form, having in mind those GPU photos around. Whether that is enough to avoid fractional mining danger, not sure. So, I always advise caution even though I ve been using them for a year and have reached ROI there some time ago.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
October 11, 2016, 06:41:50 PM
Do you think this is legit or this is another scam like other hash cloud mining service..

A bit of a hybrid in my opinion; what you earn on hashes is faked, at least for the SHA-256, which can be proven.
Though also, I recently saw someone selling one of their (re-branded) SHA-256 miners on Ebay; which surprised me, because thus far their hardware was more or like redeemed as vaporware.

its totally clear, that hashflare take some fees for their services. You have the advantage, that u dont buy big equipments to mine bitcoins; its absolutely not more profitable for the little man by the way; so, of course hashflare wouldnt offer you the same hashrate like the pools itself!

Greetz
Steve

Well, actually no, I am not (regarding the comparison between apples and pears  Smiley ). I'm under the impression that you misinterpreted what I was referring to, so I'll try to rephrase it and elaborate otherwise:

Firstly, I wasn't making a comparison between the two companies (fees, prices, size, etc), but the inconsistency between them, and then specifically the SHA-256 hashes; which, on Hashflare, are faked (at least, to some degree).
What you would have to look at, are the graphs, as these will prove that the SHA-256 hashes on Hashflare are faked; prices, fees, the amount of hashrate and the total amount of hashrate present in either companies, do not matter nor are important:

Now, take the SHA-256 graph in your Hasflare dashboard. The other graph you would need is the one from Hashnest, which is https://www.antpool.com/poolStats.htm
If you scroll down to the bottom of Hashnest's, you'll see a graph representing the 'pool luck' of Hashnest. I assume you know what this means and represents; if not, well, it basically means and represents the daily earnings generated on Hashnest.

Next, if you were to set and point your SHA-256 hashes on Hashflare for a few days 100% towards Hashnest, you would see that the graphs (i.e. generated income) do not match with each other!

Example:
(fees and total hashrate(s) and such are not important; it's the pool luck that counts, and which proves Hasflares's SHA-256 are faked)
- day 1: Hashnest's pool luck is 150%, and thus would generate 50% more income that day from mining on Hashnest. On Hashflare, it does not.
- day 2: Hashnest's pool luck was again 150%, and thus would generate again 50% more income that day from mining on Hashnest. On Hashflare, it does not.
- day 3: Hashnest's pool luck was now even 180%, and thus would generate a whopping 80% more income from mining that day on Hashnest. On hashflare, it does not.
- day 4: Now, Hashnest's pool luck was low, only 60%, and thus would generate 40% less income from mining that day on Hashnest. On Hashflare, it again does not.
etc. etc.

A little more than a month ago I had sold all my hashes on Hashnest, so I cannot supply screenshots along with it. Yet should you point all your SHA-256 hashes on Hashflare 100% towards Hashnest, and just compare the graphs of boths companies for while, you would see they simply would not match. So which one of them two companies has the right statistics and numbers, and which one does not?
Off course, since there are two parties (Hashflare and Hashnest), it could just as be that (the graph of) Hashnest might be the faulty one. Or, even both the companies could have their graphs/numbers incorrect. Though (!), the hashes, and thus the (daily) pool/income/etc, of Hashnest are trackable and verifiable; whilst, those of Hashflare, are not...

Greetz
October 11, 2016, 04:54:49 PM

Greetz
Steve

Example:
etc. etc.

legendary
No risk, no fun!
October 11, 2016, 02:31:48 PM
I heard from another posting that you guys are scamming?  Can you clarify, I hope this isn't true.

source?
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
October 11, 2016, 12:12:22 PM
I heard from another posting that you guys are scamming?  Can you clarify, I hope this isn't true.
Activity: 23
October 11, 2016, 05:30:30 AM
At last, with 24 hours delay, my purchase was credited and my balance was updated.

The reason of this delay is on everyone's HF Dashboard
legendary
No risk, no fun!
October 11, 2016, 03:37:21 AM

Greetz
Steve
October 11, 2016, 03:33:24 AM

legendary
No risk, no fun!
October 10, 2016, 07:33:17 PM

October 10, 2016, 04:00:52 PM

Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
October 10, 2016, 01:13:07 PM

socks, no one can tell you the truth.

spread ur portfolio and fill it up with an opportunity more. grab ur btc, try hashflare and enjoy the time, where u get rewarded.
Well this is just like the same as other cloud mining and there is no assurance that it will stay long as legit..
We will see in the future for now just enjoy what you are earn in that cloud mining site..
Activity: 23
October 10, 2016, 01:04:37 PM
I´ll keep inform when and if the support respond to my email!

Over time, my plan is to hold a balance of 30 Th/s on HashFlare and diversify with other Cloud Mining Companies with similar amounts. I have been with HashFlare almost from when it started and the support has been up until now, very responsive.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
October 10, 2016, 12:51:27 PM
so wait one day. actually, the boys are heavy busy with sorting out all transactions from the ETH desaster days ago!

Greetz
legendary
No risk, no fun!
October 10, 2016, 12:47:25 PM

socks, no one can tell you the truth.

spread ur portfolio and fill it up with an opportunity more. grab ur btc, try hashflare and enjoy the time, where u get rewarded.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
October 10, 2016, 12:45:10 PM
Pages:
Jump to: