Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare - page 57. (Read 143042 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 30, 2016, 01:55:40 AM
i think hashflare is doing great with sha256 so far.

regards

Can show me the prove.
September 30, 2016, 01:35:41 AM
Aww pain to hear that
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 30, 2016, 01:07:36 AM
i think hashflare is doing great with sha256 so far.

regards
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 29, 2016, 09:39:14 PM
Hi all. I got question here. I already made a payment for dash cloud mining. How can i know hashflare work flow my investment. Thank

I wish you would have asked before :/ Dash isn't worth it at all to mine on hashflare! it's so unstable that i wish i would have invested in another currency Sad
Here's my Dash-dashboard give it a look:  https://i.gyazo.com/a96a8246b80eda3e2ba7e554878cf2e7.png
September 29, 2016, 07:22:53 PM
Hi all. I got question here. I already made a payment for dash cloud mining. How can i know hashflare work flow my investment. Thank
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
September 29, 2016, 11:50:27 AM
Another price reduction is Ether and SHA256 contracts. Nice!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
September 23, 2016, 09:21:41 AM
I don't understand this:
I do not have time to hashflare
What are you doing there? Last time i checked you don't need to do anything  Huh

I need bitcoin so I sell my
account
i sell all $12 5 accoun seriusly chat me i need btc

It seems you are in hurry, whats your hash rate?

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
September 22, 2016, 04:03:49 PM
i sell all $12 5 accoun seriusly chat me i need btc

ringgo, what do u mean with $12 accounts? they generate $12 daily?
and at which price?

Steve
legendary
No risk, no fun!
September 21, 2016, 04:22:45 PM
Hallo i sell account hashflare 5 account
¤1 acount deposit $11.20
¤4 deposit $4

Any stats?

How much hashes, which mining section?

200 + ghs  all account

$15? Is it really necessary to sell that small account. Especially when you have probably tried to be your own referral right?
Each stand-alone accounts without reffral system . I sold a small price because I wanted to quickly sold .i .i loss problem can not show all the great wd evidence hashse all because I do not have time to hashflare so I sold all of my accounts

you have no time to hashflare?HuhHuh?

hashflare is running alone...no maintainance needed!

greetz
Steve
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 21, 2016, 02:41:01 PM
¤1 acount deposit $11.20
¤4 deposit $4

Any stats?

200 + ghs  all account

$15? Is it really necessary to sell that small account. Especially when you have probably tried to be your own referral right?
Each stand-alone accounts without reffral system . I sold a small price because I wanted to quickly sold .i .i loss problem can not show all the great wd evidence hashse all because I do not have time to hashflare so I sold all of my accounts
legendary
September 21, 2016, 01:15:00 PM
¤1 acount deposit $11.20
¤4 deposit $4

Any stats?

200 + ghs  all account

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 21, 2016, 11:22:08 AM
¤1 acount deposit $11.20
¤4 deposit $4

Any stats?

200 + ghs  all account
legendary
No risk, no fun!
September 21, 2016, 02:18:30 AM
¤1 acount deposit $11.20
¤4 deposit $4

Any stats?

Activity: 343
Merit: 252
September 18, 2016, 04:05:15 PM
I'm a HashFlare Supporter.

I am signed up, I purchased a few pounds of Hash, I will be investing MUCH more, starting on the 23rd of this month.

I have a target investment to achieve in the next 6 months with HashFlare, by investing in 6 instalments I will be monitoring it and blogging about it.

I will be looking to hash for the LIFE of the site (SHA256 is a lifelong contract after all)

I have done some maths which suggest break even will be in 18 Months.

I had a bad feeling about Bitcoin and missed out initially as a result, I made wrong choices again 3 years ago and lost a lot of money.

Im ready for one more PUNT at this, and this is the best solution for me personally.

Needless to say, I hope the site lasts at least 5 years, because if it does then I will be very much in profit.

I have confidence in HashFlare and I will be blogging about my experience (admittedly, my blog is a bit crap at the moment)

My blog may be crap but my long term plan for HashFlare to be good.

Sure I could buy bitcoin right out, but wheres the fun in that?

Its a gamble (only because Im seeing so much negativity on here) but I trust them to deliver, I believe they will. I also think that those who criticise are also sneakily buying some Mining from them (Saw this with Butterfly Labs)

The only downside is that Myself and HashFlare are at the mercy of the Bitcoin Price and Difficulty.

Wish me luck!

....and Mr HashFlare, Don't let me down! I only need to jump on my motorcycle and I can be at your office within a couple of hours  Grin

Hey Doc,

funny thing:

I also started my personal Hashflare Project, with daily inputs of around 0.2 btc into scrypt mining.
In 6 months, if everything is right, I should make almost 1 btc per day with a power of 10500 MH/s.  Grin
Maybe we should work together to control our results.

Greetz
Steve

Kindly note, that till date it is not (yet?) proven that Hashflare is actually mining and that there are several other red flags as well regarding their operations.

Cheers  Wink
legendary
No risk, no fun!
September 18, 2016, 03:02:21 PM

I am signed up, I purchased a few pounds of Hash, I will be investing MUCH more, starting on the 23rd of this month.

I have a target investment to achieve in the next 6 months with HashFlare, by investing in 6 instalments I will be monitoring it and blogging about it.

I will be looking to hash for the LIFE of the site (SHA256 is a lifelong contract after all)

I had a bad feeling about Bitcoin and missed out initially as a result, I made wrong choices again 3 years ago and lost a lot of money.

Im ready for one more PUNT at this, and this is the best solution for me personally.

Needless to say, I hope the site lasts at least 5 years, because if it does then I will be very much in profit.

I have confidence in HashFlare and I will be blogging about my experience (admittedly, my blog is a bit crap at the moment)

Its a gamble (only because Im seeing so much negativity on here) but I trust them to deliver, I believe they will. I also think that those who criticise are also sneakily buying some Mining from them (Saw this with Butterfly Labs)

The only downside is that Myself and HashFlare are at the mercy of the Bitcoin Price and Difficulty.

Wish me luck!

....and Mr HashFlare, Don't let me down! I only need to jump on my motorcycle and I can be at your office within a couple of hours  Grin

Are you sure you did math corectly? I don't think you can hit roi in 18 months with sha contract, i think you can hit it maybe in 4 years.

better use scrypt mining, because the maintaince fees are horrible in SHA mining.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
September 18, 2016, 03:01:29 PM

Wish me luck!

Are you sure you did math corectly? I don't think you can hit roi in 18 months with sha contract, i think you can hit it maybe in 4 years.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
September 18, 2016, 03:00:30 PM

Wish me luck!

Hey Doc,

funny thing:

I also started my personal Hashflare Project, with daily inputs of around 0.2 btc into scrypt mining.
In 6 months, if everything is right, I should make almost 1 btc per day with a power of 10500 MH/s.  Grin
Maybe we should work together to control our results.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
No risk, no fun!
September 17, 2016, 03:13:59 PM
You need to buy hash to get referral fee. Why would they pay you only if u register a fake account?

What s with you people, is there anyone honest in crypto anymore. Always people trying to trick the system.

Hash or no hash, those cloud mining companies are not providing a honest service themself, which gives no excuse to trick the system, but well if you do wrong to others, expect others to do wrong to you. And cloud mining is a business which is very wrong.
Create a better cloudminer! Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 17, 2016, 02:57:29 PM
You need to buy hash to get referral fee. Why would they pay you only if u register a fake account?

What s with you people, is there anyone honest in crypto anymore. Always people trying to trick the system.

Hash or no hash, those cloud mining companies are not providing a honest service themself, which gives no excuse to trick the system, but well if you do wrong to others, expect others to do wrong to you. And cloud mining is a business which is very wrong.
legendary
September 17, 2016, 08:12:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: