Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 23. (Read 2139 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
May 09, 2018, 06:01:32 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

I am not a college student anymore ,I am a plain housewife I spend my coins paying my bills,buying our necessity and same as you I am also planning to have a business . I have so many plans that I want to reach and i knew by the help of bitcoin I can achieve it.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 05:28:46 AM
    I think the large part of cryptocurrency user specially bitcoiners are young people because they are more familiar with the use of new technology and work through internet. They have more time to explore in crypto world and it will surely help them for their needs like for example for their school fees and allowances.
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
May 09, 2018, 05:26:24 AM
To answer your question on where to spen btc, I did from time to time on online goods, but to be honest I am still at a point on which I'd like to grow my coin investments since I recently do not have t much. But there aren't any exact businessplans yet..
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 05:17:05 AM
Probably it will work together college student and bitcoin while you are studying in college after your study with your free time you can work with bitcoin, your income in bitcoin it could help your studies such as paying tuition fee and your allowance everyday.
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 05:14:33 AM
im totally employed at college Smiley but does't enough to my family Sad when my friend refer to me this campaign or earn more crypto. i really really like to get some of those crypto that you can sell in market Smiley
Activity: 84
May 09, 2018, 05:12:52 AM
I mean everyone has a right to use crypto as they wish. And if youth spending it on entertainment - it's cool. BTC and young generation will grow together and who knows what will be in 10 years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
May 09, 2018, 05:05:56 AM
I think the college students that part of this forum and earn bitcoin use the money they earn in their school needs they find partime to support their studies so that they can help their parents too.and some of their earning baby they buy things that they want and no need to ask their parents to buy for them.
I am a college student who is trying to earn cryptos. I am doing this because I want to help my family by being able to support myself in my studies and expenses. Crypto earning had been a good method for me to earn money, support my needs and help my family at the same time. For now, this is a part-time job for me but I am thinking about going full-time since I have already witnessed how beneficial crypto earning could be. What we do here is not easy and I have to manage my time between my studies and keeping updated with the latest trends in cryptos. Sometimes I don't have time for sleeping anymore especially if have projects, examinations and then I also have to comply with the required posts. Even if I am having hard times, I still enjoy what I am doing here and I am very happy that crypto earning had been introduced to me.
Activity: 107
May 09, 2018, 04:59:24 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I am currently studying in college now and it is my third year, aside from my part time job, I do bitcoin because I need that income for my tuition fee since I have lost my scholarship last year. My salaries are spent on my college and for my 2 siblings that are in high school. I also help my family through my earnings on bitcoin, not that much because I am just new so I give most of my earnings to my parents and once I graduated, I can save for myself.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 04:50:01 AM

Bitcoin is a relatively new currency. Therefore, the younger generation must know about this cryptocurrency and be able to use it.
Activity: 210
May 09, 2018, 04:41:41 AM
Bitcoin help college students to their necessity like projects and activities. Because of bitcoin they have a source of income and it will help their needs.
Activity: 37
May 09, 2018, 04:38:05 AM
bitcoin can help the college student for their tuition and other expenses in school like their projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 04:34:31 AM
Yes, students and other groups of people were able to take advantage of this situation in favor of course themselves, and they did it well, maybe just lucky, but do not still put off....
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
May 09, 2018, 04:29:39 AM

Yeah, probably is. But we don't know that exact figures as to how many colleges students are here in the community. But its good to hear that it helps them a lot financially specially that they have something to get from their wallet for tuitions fees.

I'm no longer a college student but I will advise that you guys save for the future. Yes, you are getting good money from crypto today and have extra for purchasing items you really like, however, it doesn't mean that crypto will sustain your lifestyle like this forever. You need to look at the future and not just rely on crypto itself. Yes, a business will be a good start and get stick and focus on your goals and I'm sure that you are going to achieve it one day.

A lot of young enthusiastic people joined this community from the day it started , and i'm sure that they all gained a lot of experience through the process of becoming bitcoiners , and many of them did realize the importance and true worthiness of money before even becoming fully adults . And i do believe that these people have learned a lot of lessons and gained actual skills that can be helpful in both their professional and non professional life . So we at least expect from these youngsters to be responsible and think about their future , and thus not wasting their coins on meaningless stuff , but investing it later on in serious projects .
Activity: 14
May 09, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

I agree with you that many of the people who are investing in bitcoin and crypto are young people who, in many cases, are college students and i happen to be one of them.  I plan on using my crypto investment earnings on other investments and/or to buy something ill need in the future such as a car or a down payment on a house.

I also agree to you because I myself is also a college student specifically a 3rd year student. And as a student I don't have any means of income other than my scholarship and my part-time job in a fast food chain but still it is not enough to support my daily needs. And if I happen to have a cryptocurrency I will invest it to company like car company or any successful business nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
May 09, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

Yeah, probably is. But we don't know that exact figures as to how many colleges students are here in the community. But its good to hear that it helps them a lot financially specially that they have something to get from their wallet for tuitions fees.

I'm no longer a college student but I will advise that you guys save for the future. Yes, you are getting good money from crypto today and have extra for purchasing items you really like, however, it doesn't mean that crypto will sustain your lifestyle like this forever. You need to look at the future and not just rely on crypto itself. Yes, a business will be a good start and get stick and focus on your goals and I'm sure that you are going to achieve it one day.
Activity: 56
May 09, 2018, 04:08:33 AM
I think that everyone should first of all recognize cryptocurrency as a means of reliable payment, and then there will be opportunities to use tokens everywhere. already opened a special store for any goods that can be purchased for cryptocurrency. for example, FlogMall.

This is a chicken and egg dilemma I think. Can it ever be a good means of payment with volatility? And can the volatility subside unless price discovery is reached? Im beginning to think its important not too rush the process. I think there will come a day that its the best means of payment out there but im not sure rushing to it is the correct approach
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 04:03:55 AM
College students should not spend their coins on playing games and having fun . These coins are should be used to better their future . It should change their lives for the better.
Activity: 17
May 09, 2018, 03:49:39 AM
I just want to do a lot of money when I make a lot of money as my family helps them bind them home and learn my skills so I'm thankful that I learned this bitcoin because I know it's all I've done hard working by looking for a big bounty of wage...
Activity: 196
May 09, 2018, 03:41:57 AM
bitcoin issues and college students are a lot of problems today. Many of the college students they join in the bounty are very popular, and they also want their school to be able to take tuition fees with bitcoin, they are team They want to be explored as well as research into bitcoin
Activity: 196
May 09, 2018, 02:49:57 AM
I think that. bitcoin & college students a best idea .because so many students have poor family.if they know about bitcoin,and earn money easily can make future .so i am agree.as you like thanks.....
Pages:
Jump to: