Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 95. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 13, 2016, 06:02:50 PM
Today I login, and see this.
http://prntscr.com/9fqm7f
So the price is as stable as Preev? Exact rate?

And when I login
http://prntscr.com/9fqnbb

Since E-coin sell your bitcoins on exchange, there is a difference between the buy price (most companies show it on the main page) and the sell price (in your e-coin cabinet), called "spread".

I know what spread means.
The fact that these assholes can't put this on the main page but instead after the login just proves how greedy these assholes are. And their customer support is laughable, the reps are absolutely uneducated and dumb. Every rep gives me a different answer.

mate, if you are having real issues and have concrete examples of better exchange rates for a comparable service and/or bad service from customer support, please, pm and will look into it.

Otherwise, please, try to control your negative emotions and language, there is no need for anyone to read it really
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 13, 2016, 05:12:37 PM
Info for those who are wondering, you can withdraw paypal balance to e-coin card. It did require me to ring paypal to allow such transfer even tho the card verified correctly.
Also the card when added in paypal is denominated in GIP, you must ask paypal to manually change the card currency to the EUR/GBP/USD of your card in order to avoid extra fx fees.
@Wirex do you know when are we going to be able to purchase BTC using our card balance?
Activity: 504
January 13, 2016, 05:10:13 PM
Hi All,

We have received an official answer from the bank about our cards' monthly fee. It is taken every month when you have positive balance, no matter whether you made some transactions or not. You cannot have negative balance, so if you have balance 0 or less than 1, the fee is skipped.
And you will not be charged later when you top up your card for "feeless" months.

I guess, we will try to negotiate with them older conditions (when you paid the fee only if there was some activity during the month), however at the moment it is like that.
Well again it's not bad if you do not have any balance, but can user skip the fees in this way by withdrawing all the amount and after every 1st of the month sending back the money?
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
January 13, 2016, 05:26:58 AM
Hi All,

We have received an official answer from the bank about our cards' monthly fee. It is taken every month when you have positive balance, no matter whether you made some transactions or not. You cannot have negative balance, so if you have balance 0 or less than 1, the fee is skipped.
And you will not be charged later when you top up your card for "feeless" months.

I guess, we will try to negotiate with them older conditions (when you paid the fee only if there was some activity during the month), however at the moment it is like that.
Activity: 644
January 12, 2016, 11:00:02 PM
Is the card universal, across all contries

Yes it's worldwide .

Yea the card is, but they have 2 types of cards now visa and master and possibly 2 ways / banks that load them.

Just to add something ... you can't choose between two types , basically those who have MasterCard at the moment are new customers ,Visa are old customers ,so once your Visa card expire , you will only be able to make MasterCard AFAIK.

well i got my card 2 days ago and its a Visa GBP.

The cards ordered before Dec, 22 are Visa. The cards ordered on Dec, 22 and later are MasterCard (both virtual and plastic).
Also, small insight, we are thinking about possibility to return option for Visa for virtual cards as we know it is important for many of our customers. It is too early to tell for sure, but I hope we will be able to implement that.

Sounds good dude. I have e coin visa card with me.  I need to get master card. Please let me know which one is good with low forex and other charges. Because need to get that one.
January 12, 2016, 08:46:23 PM
Hello,

Have you contacted support with your transfer problem? We can take a look and advise why the transfers do not occur. You can shot us an email to supporte-coin.io, or send me the personal message with your E-Coin login, so that I can check the system.

Now it works, but like joschap mentioned in his post, the "maxamount" option doesn't work, so you should manually type the desired amount (minus transaction fee).
This also applies to loading the card.

Yeah, it has been already reported to the developers previously (that the maximum amount button's work is not stable), however I guess it is not that easy to correct. I hope it will be improved one day (and I hope this day will come sooner).
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
January 12, 2016, 05:14:23 AM
Beware! Possible scam !!!
Do not send anymore funds to your account until the situation is resolved !!!

For 3 days:

1. Loading the card doesn't work
2. Transfer the funds to another address doesn't work
3. No single word from support about this problem

Regarding my previous post, I have to say that after 3 days the things are back to normal (except the "max amount" option doesn't work)
January 12, 2016, 04:52:53 AM
Hello,

Have you contacted support with your transfer problem? We can take a look and advise why the transfers do not occur. You can shot us an email to supporte-coin.io, or send me the personal message with your E-Coin login, so that I can check the system.

Now it works, but like joschap mentioned in his post, the "maxamount" option doesn't work, so you should manually type the desired amount (minus transaction fee).
This also applies to loading the card.
January 12, 2016, 02:50:42 AM
For me transfering BTC out was working yesterday.
I also got an error after using the maxamount-option, but it worked finally without this option.

Of course I tried using the maxamount-option, and without using it, also tried the maximum amount, half amount ...

People, I wish you luck with e-coin, I'll not use their services again, too much smells scam

Hello,

January 12, 2016, 02:18:13 AM
I also got an error after using the maxamount-option, but it worked finally without this option.

Of course I tried using the maxamount-option, and without using it, also tried the maximum amount, half amount ...

People, I wish you luck with e-coin, I'll not use their services again, too much smells scam
January 11, 2016, 11:13:17 PM
Hello All,

I see there was a lot of questions regarding our latest situation with card load being unavailable (for GBR and USD cards at least). We had some issues with the bank during the weekend, however as far as the bank was off, we were not able to do anything till Monday.

All services should be up and running at the moment, so if you did not load your card yet, you can do this now.

Since now I am going to post here if we have any major issues (e.g. card load is temporary unavailable). I am sorry it did not occur to me earlier.

We also going to implement notification system one day, so once you logged in to the account you see whether we have any issues or not. It just takes time to develop everything.
January 11, 2016, 11:03:12 PM

Yes it's worldwide .

Yea the card is, but they have 2 types of cards now visa and master and possibly 2 ways / banks that load them.

Just to add something ... you can't choose between two types , basically those who have MasterCard at the moment are new customers ,Visa are old customers ,so once your Visa card expire , you will only be able to make MasterCard AFAIK.

The cards ordered before Dec, 22 are Visa. The cards ordered on Dec, 22 and later are MasterCard (both virtual and plastic).
Also, small insight, we are thinking about possibility to return option for Visa for virtual cards as we know it is important for many of our customers. It is too early to tell for sure, but I hope we will be able to implement that.
January 11, 2016, 10:59:23 PM
Have the loading problems by Paysafecard allready been solved? Is this working properly now?

Not yet unfortunately.
January 11, 2016, 10:57:17 PM
What are the fees to top up  the card via fast bank transfer?

Hello, check this Help article out: https://help.e-coin.io/hc/en-us/articles/207035475-Bank-Transfer-Deposit-Fees
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 11, 2016, 10:13:19 PM

For 3 days:

http://i9.pixs.ru/thumbs/1/1/2/scamecoinj_7635243_20216112.jpg

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 11, 2016, 01:49:01 PM
They could be out of fiat, need to sell btc , or need to load their own balance to disperse funds, i know they limited loading to 250 a day recently they were probably doing that lacking fiat.
Anyway lack of information creates panic, i sent a pm to Gosha and Wirex to come to the thread and explain what is happening.
January 11, 2016, 11:51:16 AM

For 3 days:

January 10, 2016, 05:01:33 PM
@joschap nobody knows.

Unprofessional is also that there is no news from the support about this problem. I was about to order the plastic card, but after this experience, I doubt I'll do it !  Angry
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 10, 2016, 03:25:29 PM
@Kaostechno Which card do you have ?
I have virtual card (Visa), I contacted the support and they told me that the card loading service is temporarily unavailable.

thanks, will it come back soon?
This service is useless for me without option for loading cards.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
January 10, 2016, 03:23:57 PM

Yes it's worldwide .

Pages:
Jump to: