Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 91. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
February 03, 2016, 10:11:38 PM
Loading not working again!!! yeah i agree that you need to place a service statememnt somewhere prominent on your site, on the front page or even a warning when yr about to transfer saying Loading Down. . If i knew it was down i could have saved alot of time not sending the Bitcoins to my ecoin account!!!

Hello,
The loading should work. We did not have issues yesterday as far as I know (we had on weekend and Monday with EUR cards, but not yesterday).

Perhaps, this was\is something else? Could you please email support with the error screenshot if persists? 

As for the service status, we are working on this feature. It is coming in a month or two I think.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
February 03, 2016, 01:20:49 PM
Make you help me please, I have ordered physical card before 2-3 months. but the card did not come. and now I contact support.It did not help me and have posted this message. I applied because I wanted to use Debitcard, and I verified my account. I paid 17 USD directly. This time I paid my $ 50 account and then loading up to 3 BTC then they told me they would refund the money of the first card. I wanted to give that card's printed or sent a document showing that they do not respond to it.Where is my customer satisfaction? I want a solution to this issue. Sorry for my english and thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
February 03, 2016, 01:02:58 PM
Hi all,

We have recently announced new countries we can issue and ship cards to. I wanted to let you know we have some difficulties with Kosovo at the moment. We are resolving this with the bank at the moment, however not sure when it will be completely fixed.

Currently you still can order the cards to Kosovo, but they will be in pending for some time until this situation is resolved.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

That's nice , did you started accepting Algeria or not yet ? last time you told me that there is laws or because the bank didn't allow that or something ... ?

Not yet unfortunately. We are still working with the bank to cover African countries. Algeria, Tunis and Nigeria most actively, because we know there are a lot of people who want our card and we want to be able to provide the one for them.
However, it is not that easy. They have some regulation preventing card issuance to those countries. Hopefully, we would manage to find a solution!
Why are not you serving India ? WageCan is already serving India. So, what is stopping e-coin ?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
February 03, 2016, 12:45:14 PM
Loading not working again!!! yeah i agree that you need to place a service statememnt somewhere prominent on your site, on the front page or even a warning when yr about to transfer saying Loading Down. . If i knew it was down i could have saved alot of time not sending the Bitcoins to my ecoin account!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 03, 2016, 08:21:01 AM
Finally received the card, only took two weeks (Australia)
Very happy about that, thought it would take like 10 weeks lol
Anyway, I'll use it a bit (or try) and update this post with how it all goes.
Thanks e-coin
February 03, 2016, 01:55:20 AM
Hi all,

We have recently announced new countries we can issue and ship cards to. I wanted to let you know we have some difficulties with Kosovo at the moment. We are resolving this with the bank at the moment, however not sure when it will be completely fixed.

Currently you still can order the cards to Kosovo, but they will be in pending for some time until this situation is resolved.

That's nice , did you started accepting Algeria or not yet ? last time you told me that there is laws or because the bank didn't allow that or something ... ?

Not yet unfortunately. We are still working with the bank to cover African countries. Algeria, Tunis and Nigeria most actively, because we know there are a lot of people who want our card and we want to be able to provide the one for them.
However, it is not that easy. They have some regulation preventing card issuance to those countries. Hopefully, we would manage to find a solution!
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
February 03, 2016, 01:05:08 AM
Hi all,

February 02, 2016, 09:49:12 PM
Hi all,

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 01, 2016, 07:29:22 AM
E-Coin 1 year in has passed 100,000 users and over 15,000 cards issued.

https://blog.e-coin.io/after-just-one-year-e-coin-welcomes-our-100-000th-user
January 31, 2016, 09:22:19 PM
Use spell check, "Next step, fill the form with your correct personel info."
should say "personal" there.

Thank you! It was corrected
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 31, 2016, 04:33:23 PM
Use spell check, "Next step, fill the form with your correct personel info."
should say "personal" there.
January 31, 2016, 04:30:46 PM
New blog about how to upgrade your virtual card to a plastic card.

https://blog.e-coin.io/how-to-upgrade-e-coin-virtual-card-to-a-plastic-card-57364d83037e#.cwvm6wjbh
January 25, 2016, 08:23:37 AM
We are now shipping our popular bitcoin debit card to 6 new countries. We are shipping to Azerbaijan, Ecuador, Nepal, Kosovo, Solomon Islands and Colombia.

https://blog.e-coin.io/now-shipping-to-azerbaijan-ecuador-nepal-kosovo-solomon-islands-and-colombia-be4a8ae464ef#.g0oyl1c6n

My country still not supported and then i can't till now get this debit card, however i really need it nowadays.
I hope you continue your work till making the card available worldwide.
I use the virtual card sometimes and it's not bad

We are working with the bank to make as many countries available as possible. One of our global goals is to cover all the world, however unfortunately very little depends on us in this area.
January 25, 2016, 08:21:05 AM
seems to be ok now. I still stand by my criticism though, outages you are aware off should be visible somewhere, and a nice to have feature would be to an opt-in email when the problems are resolved.

Also, any progress on the other features I requested ? Like returning the qr code so I can load bitcoins from my mobile phone and a clear overview of used/ remaining card limits.

thx.

We are working actively on redesign right now and on new features. It should include QR code for your BTC wallet address, service status with all outages and maintenances, and new mobile app. Not sure how clear the card limits would be there (it is still under discussion), though hopefully it will satisfy you.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
January 25, 2016, 08:03:20 AM
seems to be ok now. I still stand by my criticism though, outages you are aware off should be visible somewhere, and a nice to have feature would be to an opt-in email when the problems are resolved.

Also, any progress on the other features I requested ? Like returning the qr code so I can load bitcoins from my mobile phone and a clear overview of used/ remaining card limits.

thx.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 25, 2016, 06:41:05 AM
The balance of all my cards is set to zero and the transaction history is empty. I assume there is again a problem with the bank connection or something?

This is annoying as these kind of problems are happening all too often,  and what is not helping, is that no where on the website, twitter or facebook I can read about the current status

We are aware of the issue, and it is not at our end. Checking with the bank...
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
January 25, 2016, 05:16:58 AM
The balance of all my cards is set to zero and the transaction history is empty. I assume there is again a problem with the bank connection or something?

This is annoying as these kind of problems are happening all too often,  and what is not helping, is that no where on the website, twitter or facebook I can read about the current status
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 24, 2016, 02:33:44 PM
We are now shipping our popular bitcoin debit card to 6 new countries. We are shipping to Azerbaijan, Ecuador, Nepal, Kosovo, Solomon Islands and Colombia.

https://blog.e-coin.io/now-shipping-to-azerbaijan-ecuador-nepal-kosovo-solomon-islands-and-colombia-be4a8ae464ef#.g0oyl1c6n

My country still not supported and then i can't till now get this debit card, however i really need it nowadays.
I hope you continue your work till making the card available worldwide.
I use the virtual card sometimes and it's not bad
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
January 24, 2016, 07:39:45 AM
Any estimation on when America will be added to the list? This is really cool and I would love to have one when they are available. I think it would be a great way to start to get bitcoin a bit better known. Will be looking back on this thread and wait for updates.
January 23, 2016, 06:41:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: