Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 16. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 09:41:09 PM
don't afraid,it is normal for it to go high and down. You have nothing to lose if you know how to wait.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
May 23, 2018, 09:35:38 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

It very normal to to drop rise the price of bitcoin and any kind of digital currencies. If you really afraid do not invest your money. If you want a risk invest only you can afford to lose. A lot of newbie nowadays crying because they don't know the risk. They did not read or research before they invest money.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
May 23, 2018, 09:31:55 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
I think the bitcoin fluctuations are a natural thing in the world of cryptocurrency. and that volatility makes bitcoin a lucrative asset. when bitcoin down this is an opportunity for us to buy as much as possible. do not be afraid of losses stay calm do not panic to sell. every investment always has risks. and we can minimize losses by carefully observing coin movements and market conditions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
May 23, 2018, 09:31:01 PM
Market decline and bitcoin reduction is very normal. A market is invested by many investors, and buying or selling happens at a time when the market is less volatile. If bitcoin is down you should keep waiting for the bitcoin price to increase or you can buy more bitcoin in your wallet because it will definitely increase the bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 532
May 23, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

Yes. Therefore, it often brings great profits, as well as high risk. Choosing the right time to buy is very important. Currently Bitcoin is at $7600, I think this is a good time to buy and hold until the end of the year. When its price increases strongly again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

the tendency of the btc is always and will be for a while to increase
Activity: 70
May 23, 2018, 09:03:56 PM
No one really knows why. I wish I knew.
Do you think the bitcoin will go 6k?
I really don't want to imagine.
Activity: 33
May 23, 2018, 08:50:04 PM
it is a normal thing for any currency to fall and rise.. No currency is stable in exchange market.. so the fall in price of btc is not anything bad or new.. it has only created avenue for investors to take advantage and invest more at this point in time so as to make profit once it rise back..
Activity: 616
May 23, 2018, 08:46:24 PM
right now the price of bitcoin is going down I suggest you watch the market and wait until the lower price, so you can buy it when the price in the lower, after that you can wait until the price of bitcoin is rising up again. and you can get some profit from store bitcoin
Activity: 88
May 23, 2018, 08:08:18 PM
Bitcoin has inflation, I think it makes sense. Bitcoin's price dropped after soaring at the end of 2017 yesterday, this happens because many investors are panicked and sell their bitcoin after the close of the bourse at BTCC.
I think this is a good time to buy before the price goes higher, but you need HODL for a long time to get profit and resell it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 23, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

It is down to allow for more entry proposed investors who have probably complained about its high price value. It is sure to pick up soon. Like A weeks time.
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 07:36:03 PM
It's normal in bitcoin that has up and down, but if bitcoin will fall down so many people will be affected, we always hope for the good of all in bitcoin I mean for the good price. If ever the happened that bitcoin down maybe so many of us will quit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
May 23, 2018, 07:28:26 PM
Nah, keep calm my friend, these are all part of the cycle. Bitcoins will fall and will rise eventually. Dips are the perfect time to accumulate (and that's what money makers do at the moment).
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
May 23, 2018, 07:04:15 PM
When price down the most important thing to do is never panic, we must always be sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so when the drop then buy is a better choice.
Activity: 314
May 23, 2018, 07:00:49 PM
No one knows, but I hope for growth in the near future. As history shows, after the annual conference, the growth of cryptocurrencies takes place in the next two months almost 100 percent.
Activity: 42
May 23, 2018, 06:49:22 PM
Do not get frightened be calm, trick is that you should buy bitcoin when price is low and sale when price is high.
If you bought one bitcoin and the price goes down, you still have one bitcoin. If the price goes up you will have still one bitcoin.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2018, 06:44:54 PM
The price of the bitcoin decreasing again and the price is down at $7800 and I pray the price increase again.
I think why the price decreasing again it's because many people are panickinh selling again.
I think you should not worry about the bitcoin price too much, it is not going to decrease too much, in fact it is that nature of bitcoin, 2 to 3 hundred dollar fluctuation is nothing for bitcoin, hope that very soon you will see a good recovery in bitcoin price you just need to stay calm and wait for the better price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232
May 23, 2018, 06:37:08 PM
In comparing to other crypto currencies, Bitcoin is pretty resistant to fall. Now BTC is ~$7600 (-5%), but an altcoins are dumped more drastically -11%. Almost all crypto exchange market is red again. I guess that the price of Bitcoin won't be decreased lower than $7000, because this is a support level. The reason of the current global falling is not obvious yet. Probably the new severe regulations are being prepared, and the large investors are already aware of them from the inside informational sources.
Activity: 119
May 23, 2018, 06:27:39 PM
No need to worried if the bitcoin down it is like a game there is win and loss , just prepare it into the perfect time.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 23, 2018, 06:26:41 PM
Having been in the system i.e I am not surprise with the price behavior of bitcoin its has been a regular reoccurring process seeing the sudden crash in the price and thereafter price recovery follows, may be a 'whale' had dumped some btc into the market thus causing a FUD whatever the case may be there is going to be price recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: