Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 27. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 10:21:30 AM
I'm sure that the current price for Bitcoin is far from the limit of its growth. I think that in 1-2 years he will overcome the mark of $ 20,000. So it's not too late to buy it.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
May 21, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
I think it's normal if bitcoin goes up and down, that's the importance of having to know how to invest bitcoin before we invest, so when bitcoin goes up and down you know what you have to do so you do not lose your bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 21, 2018, 10:18:27 AM
We have only 2 possibilities Smiley
Bitcoin will go up or down.
Good thing with bitcoin is that many people bought bitcoin a year or two ago, so they are not afraid because of bitcoin price.
They already earned very good profit.
Only new investors are scared and don't know what to do.
If btc price continue to go down, I think that only new investors will have loss.
Market is always risk and it's nothing we can do about it.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 10:12:52 AM
well, i can say that if you really want to buy bitcoin then decide on yourself if you gonna buy now because as we can see bitcoin price now is very low and it is too long of time waiting to increase. I think the price of it will increase very soon. so if you want to buy, now is the right time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 10:10:48 AM
If bitcoin is going down there are a lots of opportunities  we can grab on this situation first is to buy more bitcoin and be observant on it for it is normal to go up and down.
Activity: 408
www.bitpaction.com
May 21, 2018, 10:07:22 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

Whether bitcoin will go down or rise high. Its up to you when is the time to buy a bitcoin.bitcoin is always there just wait for the perfect time to sell or buy it.
Activity: 58
May 21, 2018, 10:05:34 AM
As no one regulate Bitcoin and no one can control it, any one can create an artificial market crisis and the Bitcoin price can rise. We all know Gold have price because there is demand. In a similar way, If there are Bitcoin crisis in the market then Bitcoin price will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
May 21, 2018, 09:57:26 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

It can be anything, select a point to enter the nearest correction and develop your strategy for long or short investments. And do not forget to calculate the risks!
Buying and selling bitcoin can not be ascertained. We can not set a lower limit because the price is always changing at any time. All we need is a belief, we have to be sure that we have bought bitcoins at the right price range and soon sell the bitcoin we have when we get the profit margin. Do a quick action because we may regret when it was too late to make a decision.
Activity: 294
May 21, 2018, 09:54:17 AM
If the price of Bitcoin decreases, many investors will face many disadvantages in the trading network as well as many risks due to the source of capital.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
Don't panic my friend. Bitcoin price pump and dump but it seems normal. It will recover and recover in due time. Hold tight your bitcoin and don't sell it will be your lose or your gain. Take more time to think about your future with your coin. Take the risk and be patient. Good luck my friend.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

It can be anything, select a point to enter the nearest correction and develop your strategy for long or short investments. And do not forget to calculate the risks!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
May 21, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

if you look at the decline that happened over the last few weeks I think it's still normal because it is only part of a small correction that usually happens. although I admit the value of bitcoin is not very high but this is not a problem there will be a sharper decline in the next few months. I think it's still safe to trade right now.
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
May 21, 2018, 09:43:39 AM
It can not be said unequivocally will still be the price to fall or rise, now the market struggle between bears and bulls
Activity: 13
May 21, 2018, 09:38:11 AM
According to me the bitcoin is a long-term investment. It is normal for bitcoin going up and down and this is the best time to invest in currencies maybe. In addititonal if you want to invest bitcoin, it worth hold to for some years.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
May 21, 2018, 09:13:55 AM
bitcoin prices go down like now often happens every years, do not panic, do not be afraid to buy, but for the time do not buy now, wait for the price down to buy, because the price still has the possibility to go down.
but at that cheap price, this is a good time to buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin price once reached $ 18000. so maybe if you hold, you will get a big profit.
Activity: 79
May 21, 2018, 08:28:31 AM
I think for now the price is still stable if you want to buy is okay and we wait for the price to go up to 100% again then we sell it.
Activity: 80
May 21, 2018, 08:21:49 AM
it is not a subject of worry, it will rise soon.

Not too decreases the price of bitcoin. Once is also rising. Should we just do is we do not give up to support the bitcoin for good outcomes. And we do not worry about lowering the price of bitcoin because we know that it would again be caught up. We do not tire to support and believe in the bitcoin because it will help us.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
May 21, 2018, 08:15:22 AM
it is not a subject of worry, it will rise soon.
Activity: 81
May 21, 2018, 07:52:48 AM
Right now, there a are a lot of downs that have been happening lately, so this is probably the best time to invest in bitcoin right now. its normal for bitcoin going up and down.

Yes, when prices are going down and if you think that bitcoin future is good then it is right time to start accumulating because once it starts moving up then we will not get a chance to buy at the cheaper price. Most of the normal investors will do this mistake like buying at higher prices when it moving up and sell in a panic and make losses.

Also, remember never sell or buy all at once instead go for the small amount then your chances of making profits will be higher.

I completely agree with you. Everyone should average their purchases and do them gradually to avoid sudden price spikes. Also I think that bitcoin is a very good and profitable investment and it is only worth waiting to make a profit.
Activity: 7
May 21, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

invest bitcoin like watching a soccer match, at up down, lots of emotion, if bitcoin down i'll buy one and keep it
Pages:
Jump to: