Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 23. (Read 1934 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 22, 2018, 08:28:42 AM
I don't think now is the best moment to buy bitcoin because i think in the next few months can be under 8199$ and you can buy it with low price
If you think that way then wait till you see that downfall, but if you do believe with bitcoin better to buy now and expect the pumped, we might say that each downfall is another opportunities to reassess any decisions that we will going to take inside this investment, many things can happen being positive will make us more stronger to hold and wait.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 08:22:13 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

If bitcoin will go down then most of the people will focus on investing since cryptocurrency is very profitable due to the volatility of the market and i did not see any negative about it from the traders in the market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 08:19:43 AM
It'll rise. No need to panic at all. Ups and downs are common in crypto world. So just need to hold for the perfect moment. Bitcoin can be exchanged at the bank all depends on government regulations, and when Bitcoin is used more by merchants, the government will not stop trying to accept Bitcoin, because Bitcoin can make the country increase its revenue from Bitcoin Tax, I'm sure the government will not be silent because of the future bitcoin is getting better This will help a lot in trading strategies as well.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
May 22, 2018, 08:18:24 AM
depending on the price of the request (the person who buys) and the offer price (the person selling). In the practical language is supply and demand.

In principle, Bitcoin's pricing is the same as setting the price of oranges. There must be a deal between the offer price (the price of the people who sell Bitcoin) and the demand price (the person who buys Bitcoin).

Bitcoin is not controlled by any entity, since the characteristics of Bitcoin are interoperable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 08:11:26 AM
I don't think now is the best moment to buy bitcoin because i think in the next few months can be under 8199$ and you can buy it with low price
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
May 22, 2018, 08:11:09 AM
Actually, the downfall situation of bitcoin is just normal which it is.already proven many years ago. Nowadays, bitcoin is still the dominant crypto currency ever though there are time that its value will decrease but eventually it will recover soon as love by many users as well as bitcoin holders to have a great amount of profit. I believe bitcoin will still continue to increase as time passes by and it will overcome all the different difficulties that may encounter.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
May 22, 2018, 08:09:31 AM
Remember this guy, he traded 10K BTCs to buy some pizza. Even in a downtrend market like today, the bag of BTC he sold, would still be worth millions.
Funny times to be alive Cheesy
https://coincodex.com/article/1731/today-is-bitcoin-pizza-day-ledger-celebrates-with-special-hardware-wallet/
Activity: 100
May 22, 2018, 08:08:59 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
why should you be afraid? Bitcoin prices up and down are common. all you have to do when the bitcoin price goes down is buy it. I think this is an opportunity for investment and my prediction about bitcoin end of the year will be high in price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 08:05:23 AM
The ups and down of bitcoin is not new to us where this has been happening from time to time due to it's volatility in it's nature. Once bitcoin is down, make this one as an opportunity to buy btc and let it hold longer until the price value recovers again. Once btc is down, altcoins do the same thing since this is usually what happens for any price adjustment made on bitcoin.
Activity: 70
May 22, 2018, 08:03:12 AM

bitcoin is so unpredictable. we cant predict when will bitcoin goes high or down.
from my opinion, you should buy bitcoin when the market price is low.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
May 22, 2018, 07:25:53 AM
Bitcoin is like a journey in life. Not only consists of straight paths, it also consists of various twists, ups and downs, fall-ups, and so on. and that's what makes Bitcoin a worthwhile to learn. If bitcoin the price is down, you should be happy, because there Bitcoin surely the price will go up. And vice versa, if Bitcoin is rising then you have to be careful, because it could just go down again.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 07:25:23 AM
The BTC and thus all crypto currencies have been very volatile in recent months.
This will go on for a long time. It goes up with the courses and it goes down with the courses. It only depends on which news is currently up to date.
We should use low prices for entry or additional purchase.
The BTC is and will remain a long-term investment. Then you will have a lot of fun.
Activity: 32
May 22, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
Bitcoin is digital money, it's value is always changing. Sometimes it's price goes down a lots. Investors are worried about that. But that's normal. It is dangerous that some people are bewildered and sell their bitcoins and not invest in bitcoins anymore. So, bitcoin will grow slowly.

Bitcoin is the future money of the world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 07:13:09 AM
Well it will go up the fluctuations are part of the market
Activity: 71
May 22, 2018, 06:45:46 AM
I think you should hold it, we are trust of bitcoin, this year bitcoin still got chance to going high price, whales will do anything to get profit with bitcoin
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 22, 2018, 06:44:03 AM
well, I am not to worry about this because I am sure that after the price is down, the price will increase again and it will be like this for sometimes. I see that bitcoin price does not increase too high and even if it increase, the increasing of the price is not stay for a long time and it will down again. so I think I will still wait for the price is increased more than $10k and then I can decide to sell or still hold my bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 06:18:44 AM
There is a saying "If you are afraid of wolves, you should not go to the forest".  If you have doubts about buying BTC, think again and again why do you want to buy it? I propose not to rely on quick profits, especially if there is no work experience in this market. Bitcoin can help make a fortune, and you can lose everything as well if you do not have the right approach, the main thing you need to understand is the purpose of buying BTC.

Even if the bitcoin price goes down, it will surely up. so there's no need to worry about. Just rely on the capability of bitcoin and for sure you will be satisfied in the coming months.
Activity: 101
May 22, 2018, 06:11:42 AM
Well if you see the price is totally down you can actually buy already and wait until the price of bitcoin will rise back but it is such a risky for as long as you don`t know what exactly the movement of the candle and every single of it is very important and it really counts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
May 22, 2018, 06:07:58 AM
Yes bitcoin price is now up and down, but if the price continues to go down, it is a good time for us to buy at a cheap price.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
May 22, 2018, 06:07:39 AM
its normal for bitcoin going up and down and this is probably the best time to invest in bitcoin right now there are alot of downs that's been happening lately. its also not healthy to keep rising for a long time see what happen on january that's what happen when btc price keeps rising without some downs resulting it to crash.
Actually, the changing of price of bitcoin is normal to happen and it because of being volatile. We all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable and it always change so that if the price of bitcoin goes down you should hold it and wait for the right time to sell it. Just be patient and hold your bitcoin and do not ever do panic selling.
Pages:
Jump to: