Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 28. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 07:33:59 AM
Never panic when you are seeing bitcoin on very low price, just calm down and keep hold your balance on your wallet, it usually happen with bitcoin and you can take profit by invest more on bitcoin when have low price. Did you remember when some time bitcoin was banned In China ? how low price of bitcoin, but day by day bitcoin raised and high again on very high price. It will be your more experience when you faced bitcoin on low price.
[/quote

Yes this is the real world of Bitcoin the crash itself would be nothing new Bitcoin's relatively old. During downfall of price Bitcoin has so far bounced back from every dip. Bitcoin is a tangible asset, once you own one Bitcoin you own one Bitcoin for life.
Activity: 1
May 21, 2018, 07:18:58 AM
hold it up, we are trust of bitcoin, this year bitcoin still got chance to going high price, whales will do anything to get profit with bitcoin
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 07:16:02 AM
Never panic when you are seeing bitcoin on very low price, just calm down and keep hold your balance on your wallet, it usually happen with bitcoin and you can take profit by invest more on bitcoin when have low price. Did you remember when some time bitcoin was banned In China ? how low price of bitcoin, but day by day bitcoin raised and high again on very high price. It will be your more experience when you faced bitcoin on low price.
Activity: 82
May 21, 2018, 07:14:59 AM
That is pretty much a norm in bitcoin market, whether the it's value goes go up or down is already a cycle the every investors and bitcoin users had to accept. Although it may look risky, there's nothing gonna happen to you if you get scared and panic every time the price goes dip. So in this matter it's pretty much don't invest at all.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 07:14:33 AM
Yeah, I think bitcoin currently tends to fall, but there are times when bitcoin  will rise at one level and make the bitcoin price stable. And that event illustrates that investment in cryptocurrency is very risky
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2018, 07:00:30 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

dont panic. The high volatile of bitcoin is normal. I think it is the right time to buy bitcoin. I believe the price of bitcoin will rise soon.
as predicted, that bitcoin prices go up again. only the price has not reached the price of $ 9000. let's hope that the bitcoin price will go back up high. unfortunately, if you panic and sell the bitcoin you have because the price goes down.
Activity: 85
May 21, 2018, 06:57:55 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

dont panic. The high volatile of bitcoin is normal. I think it is the right time to buy bitcoin. I believe the price of bitcoin will rise soon.
Activity: 60
May 21, 2018, 06:39:17 AM
It is not known what will happen to the price of bitcoin. I think that in the near future you do not need to buy bitcoin, as it is possible to reduce the price. I think that the growth of bitcoin price will be only at the end of the year.

Bitcoin decreases nowadays not only panic will come back to the old ones as long as it does not get any bit of bitterness as you keep the bitcoin knowing that you might return the bitcoin price even higher.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 21, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

so if you are afraid to buy bitcoin right now, then you can wait for a while until the price can get down a little and you can buy bitcoin at a low price. but still it needs time to see the price can get down and it's better you prepare your money or you can place the order buy at any price you want so you don't have to make an instant buy. the price will always up and down and even if you buy bitcoin at a little high, you can sell it when the price goes high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
May 21, 2018, 05:58:12 AM
Anything but literally anything is possible. In the past we have seen rises and drops of 50% in just a couple of days (like the ride from 10k to 20k in a matter of days). So the things that you are asking - nobody can answer those questions.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
May 21, 2018, 05:53:16 AM
Right now, there a are a lot of downs that have been happening lately, so this is probably the best time to invest in bitcoin right now. its normal for bitcoin going up and down.

Yes, when prices are going down and if you think that bitcoin future is good then it is right time to start accumulating because once it starts moving up then we will not get a chance to buy at the cheaper price. Most of the normal investors will do this mistake like buying at higher prices when it moving up and sell in a panic and make losses.

Also, remember never sell or buy all at once instead go for the small amount then your chances of making profits will be higher.
Activity: 140
May 21, 2018, 05:50:59 AM
Bitcoin has inflation and it's natural. I think this is ridiculous, people want bitcoin when prices soar but they just let go of the opportunity to buy it when the price is low. Those who hesitate to buy bitcoin are the ones who do not yet understand the world of cryptography. They only want short-term investments with big profits, they do not think that bitcoin has been trying hard to compete with paper money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
May 21, 2018, 05:44:45 AM

I think if we are hold bitcoin and treat bitcoin as long term investment, we should not worry with bitcoin movement right now. Bitcoin always fluctuating and its normal in cryptocurrency market.
Better choose to hold for long term if we want to make big profits on bitcoin
Activity: 100
May 21, 2018, 05:21:48 AM
bitcoin down to do is increase the investment or buy again, because it will not rise a price if there is no decrease in advance, even this is an opportunity for beginners and still new
Activity: 476
May 21, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

What is your plan? short or long time duration? If it is for long time (Hold) you can go ahead to buy now because the price is still good to buy for Holding.If your aim is for short time trading then wait for a dip in price to around $6500 then you can buy and sell off once you have a profit.                    
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
May 21, 2018, 05:12:16 AM
With bitcoin down this is the best time to jump in. Bitcoin price is normal to fluctuates up and down. Buy when the price is low and hold till it rises. There is the possibility that it may go down more than the price you got it don't panic and sell at a loss.
the usual thing is when bitcoin prices go down. it becomes a great opportunity to buy it in a lot of circumstances. if you look at bitcoin statistics, bitcoin prices always go up at the end of the year. so, it could be your chance to buy bitcoin before the price goes up again.
Activity: 45
May 21, 2018, 05:07:08 AM
With bitcoin down this is the best time to jump in. Bitcoin price is normal to fluctuates up and down. Buy when the price is low and hold till it rises. There is the possibility that it may go down more than the price you got it don't panic and sell at a loss.
Activity: 128
May 21, 2018, 05:01:08 AM
We can not make sure that the price of Bitcoin is up and down, if the rumor is unfavorable about Bitcoin it is definitely Bitcoin's price will decline down, but this is only temporary, the decline in Bitcoin prices will not be long because Bitcoin will go back up by itself , because Bitcoin's users have grown so much in the world, and this Bitcoin will be a tool for exchange and also any payment transactions in the future.
Do not be afraid of the decline in Bitcoin prices, because in the world of investment has become a natural thing the rise and fall of a market price.
Activity: 560
May 21, 2018, 04:43:42 AM

I think the decline that occurred several days is not too big is still in a small scale. and now the market is growing again albeit very slowly. but there are many options that we can do in the crypto industry including bitcoin. I guess if you do trade pattern you can get profit.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 21, 2018, 04:34:45 AM

I think the current market behavior is not as scary as it was a few months ago. in any downturn that took place these weeks is a small correction. so of course you can take part to invest, but you must have strategies and plans to overcome every thing you can face at any time.
Pages:
Jump to: