Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 24. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 06:00:07 AM
You have to stay calm. If you sell panic, you lose money.
Crypto money needs to stay calm on the exchange. It's easy to make money in the crypto market, but it's easier to lose money.
The price will change continuously. He will not always rise as old. Follow the market constantly. Stay alert.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 05:57:47 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
if your intention is to invest with bitcoin with confidence and believe in bitcoin, if by that I think we would not be afraid of losing and bad news with bitcoin
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 05:56:10 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
bitcoin right now down but you can't hope every time bitcoin rate increasing. it's  a normal way of cryptocurrency.btc now stable I think, so that we need to wait for big pump. I hope after this month bitcoin will be hit 10k$.many bad news efect in bitcoin price but after all bitcoin come back strongly.
don't worry, it's crypto.....
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 05:54:14 AM
If Bitcoin is down, the range of altcoin will be reduced, as most Bitcoin accounts use Bitcoin! But I think that is not happening at the moment! I think Bitcoin and the altcoin will grow well!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 05:53:21 AM

I think bitcoin will go down but it would only be temporary. Seeing bitcoin price fall it would really affect every coin in the board. This way we could think that btc price won't bounce back if it will fall.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 22, 2018, 05:51:28 AM
For some reason many people are focused on these short-term price fluctuation. I find it silly, to say the least.
Rather than constantly being obsessed with the charts, educate yourself and learn about all aspects of Bitcoin,
and you will soon find out how bright its long-term future is. This brings a peace of mind and you can start holding,
knowing that if you look 5-10 years into the future, there's virtually nothing to lose and much to gain.
I agree with you, its quite common to see the price of btc turns up and down but if you know how it really works and you believe in its features and future development then forget the price and hodl for long term. The problem is some users only buy bitcoin because of FOMO when they learn you can make money through it and not because they truly understand btc on how good it is not just as an investment but also as currency.
Activity: 37
May 22, 2018, 05:35:03 AM
If for now I tend to invest in other altcoins because bitcoin prices are experiencing ups and downs will make traders become difficult to find profits so I tend to look for other alternatives to earn an income every time.
At this moment, Bitcoin isn't considered as a good investment because the price is quite high and that means you will not make sure earn good money from it.
Just wait till the next dump when the price is extreme  low and go with it is better.
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 05:27:53 AM

Bitcoin is highly volatile, its normal that the price will go up and down, depends on the demand of the people. We can't predict the future, all we have is faith and i believe that bitcoin will last forever. It is precious like gold, and i think that in time, the demand of it will increase and the price goes higher.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 04:54:37 AM
If for now I tend to invest in other altcoins because bitcoin prices are experiencing ups and downs will make traders become difficult to find profits so I tend to look for other alternatives to earn an income every time.
Activity: 104
May 22, 2018, 02:17:31 AM
Bitcoin price down is common, because it has become the nature of the Digital Cryptocurrency assets that cost fluctuate, can go up and down anytime. if in my opinion the price of Bitcoin is much influenced by bad news so that investors panicked and sold all their coins. and this has happened repeatedly.
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 02:16:17 AM
 There is a saying "If you are afraid of wolves, you should not go to the forest".  If you have doubts about buying BTC, think again and again why do you want to buy it? I propose not to rely on quick profits, especially if there is no work experience in this market. Bitcoin can help make a fortune, and you can lose everything as well if you do not have the right approach, the main thing you need to understand is the purpose of buying BTC.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 22, 2018, 02:11:21 AM
Well if you know digital currencies well you will not be surprised by what is happening at the moment. Digital currencies fluctuate easily because of the very fact that there is no particular person regulating its whole transactions. But i will urge you to invest because green days are coming soon for BTC
Activity: 173
May 22, 2018, 02:01:10 AM

if it's really scary to buy if the bitcoin drops but it does not keep it down but it's up to you when you buy it if you're really upset this time it's not going to drop bitcoin until it's gone really.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 01:46:32 AM

You are not the one who feel that. We feel you right now. But we should not get panic about the decreasing of prices because that is normal in trading. The best thing that we need to do is to just hold or buy more Bitcoin so that it can reduce the losses and just hold until the price gets higher again.
copper member
Activity: 304
May 22, 2018, 01:43:53 AM
I think if the bitcoin falls then the altcoin price also goes down and this will cause many crypto users to sell their altcoin. And we can also buy it now and the price will go up. That is a business strategy. Invest what you can control. That will make us profit.

Wall street got in with XBT - the BTC future - at the ends of 2017.
Price did spark from 9k to 20k in like 2 or 3 weeks!

It's just back from this launching price ready for another ride.

1 2 3 4 5 - elliot wave pattern - wait 23% correction break around 9500$ then...

35k is my next target, 1.27% extension of last move.

Waiting is always long Wink
Activity: 209
May 22, 2018, 01:38:13 AM
I think if the bitcoin falls then the altcoin price also goes down and this will cause many crypto users to sell their altcoin. And we can also buy it now and the price will go up. That is a business strategy. Invest what you can control. That will make us profit.
Activity: 111
May 22, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

Keep calm, I think bitcoin down is normal for prices to go up and down its like a demand and supply. Bitcoin is high volatile. Maybe in the future will more stable.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 01:12:10 AM

Everyone will see it as sa disaster. We are all waiting for the time that the price of bitcoin becomes good as huge as it can so that all of the money we invest or the money we hold will have a good profit once it happens. But once the bitcoin price goes down or goes fall, there will be so much dissatisfaction for people who did the same thing and waited for a long period of time.
Activity: 238
May 22, 2018, 01:09:51 AM
my dear it normal for prices to go up and down its like a demand and supply scenario but i definitely know that bitcoin will always do well in the market because its technology
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 12:34:52 AM
ups and downs are normal in bitcoin.All you have to do is just wait for the price increase.It may take for weeks or days or even months just be patient.If you think that you are still happy with profit you have but scared you might loose your money then you may withdraw some.
Pages:
Jump to: