Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 21. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
May 22, 2018, 10:13:35 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

Yeah it could be frightening if you see bitcoin price have a big falling, especially if you bought it in large amount.
but what we can do is just hold it. If you bought on the normal price, it will be back at that price. so don't sell it.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 06:01:05 PM
Do not worry, its a normal thing that happen in Bitcoin. And when the value of it is down, that is the perfect time to buy bitcoon because sooner or later the value of it will rise again.
Activity: 926
May 22, 2018, 04:15:38 PM
when bitcoin prices collapse, of course I will choose to buy as much bitcoin as I can because I see bitcoin has a very good potential to thin out the total supply and the higher the demand it will be more expensive.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 03:52:14 PM
yes indeed bitcoin prices are currently down but need to remember the price of bitcoin every year has increased so I think right now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because maybe bitcoin now has reached the lowest point and maybe several months ahead will increase
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
May 22, 2018, 03:39:42 PM
the instability of bitcoin prices both up and down is no secret, but why should you be afraid of losing your money as long as you do not sell it in a loss position, you just need the patience to wait if you are in a loss position so you do not lose your money. up and down it is certain to happen
Activity: 275
May 22, 2018, 03:14:48 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

That's normal in bitcoin, because bitcoin is unstable, you have to convince yourself if you want to benefit from bitcoin. and if you are in doubt you will only feel tortured with unstable bitcoin prices.
Activity: 30
May 22, 2018, 03:01:43 PM
The decline was due to investors monitoring the warnings from some regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market in China.

Quoting CNBC, a sharp decline occurred in bitcoin prices, hinggan reached its lowest point in 1.5 months. In addition, the price of ethereum and ripple also decreased
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
May 22, 2018, 02:57:35 PM
For me I don't consider it as an opportunity as others have thought because in the first place you already have bought bitcoin at a higher price and it is the reason why you feared a lot about losing your investments. Consider looking at the possibilities on a longer time scale. If you think bitcoin will never reach that value again and you don't want to invest long term then better sell it to cut loses. But if you think that the value could go higher than the buying price in any time later then just hold it np matter what this is up to you.
Activity: 392
May 22, 2018, 02:54:44 PM
I think still nothing big and dangerous will not happen, and bitcoin will not be much fall down and vksore naobort well rise and show itself fully in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 17
May 22, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

we should not worry if the bitcoin goes down because it's actually going to have a really good time and it's time to grow even better thanks to bitcoin because we know that we will raise our money even more It's just a matter of bitcoin.
Activity: 88
May 22, 2018, 02:21:34 PM
Don't worry it will rise very soon just wait.
Activity: 17
May 22, 2018, 01:24:53 PM
if I think for now we should look for additional income denagan follow bounty, the market is down Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 22, 2018, 01:09:40 PM
Well, no one is sure what is going to happen down the road so it is strongly recommended not the invest the amount more than the loss-bearing capacity. On the top of that, crypto is a highly volatile market so you could see 10% loss in a single day and it will take you at least 2 to 3 years to recover that 10% loss from the banking channels but while comparing the growth of Bitcoin with the returns from banks, there is no match for it. Bank would take more than 40,000 years to give the returns that Bitcoin gave in 8 years so it is a high risk, high reward game. I am optimistic about crypto and I believe that it will perform very well in the long run but at the same time, I am ready for the worst case scenario and that is 100% loss.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
The falling down of bitcoin price is normal, the price is not stable sometimes its high and sometimes is lower but all we need to do is to be patient in waiting to the comeback of high price because waiting can help us to be strong to all struggle that we encounter to our life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 12:48:26 PM
It is impossible to give an accurate analysis of whether bitcoin will continue to decline in price or the price of bitcoin will rise because the market of cryptocurrency is unpredictable. As in any market and on the cryptocurrency market, there are periods of price growth and price reduction, so a temporary decline in the price of bitcoin is a normal phenomenon. I think that soon the price of bitcoin will start to rise again.
Activity: 462
May 22, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
If you are frightened to take a risk, then I a guarantee you that you will not get any reward. Rich people take educated risks and therefore it results into the boost of their assets. Buy now before the bull run occurs on the last quarter of the year. You can buy atleast one bitcoin so that you do not have that much to lose. Either way, you will still get some profit because bitcoin will soon pump.
yes agree, I strongly believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future. This is why I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase. i think its time to buy Bitcoin , trading bitcoin must be smart to take a chance, I means in generally we know the price of Bitcoin usually changes because of the bad news that is published about it.

First of all I fully agree with your opinion and I strongly believe  that Bitcoin is future money and it is becoming most popular crypto currency. at this moment it's demand so high. so don't worry about this. bitcoin will alive forever. will not be down.
Activity: 13
May 22, 2018, 12:08:31 PM
Every year the bitcoin price cycle is always the same ie the price will be low at the beginning of the year and the price will reach its highest peak at the end of the year. Smiley
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

Could be the bitcoin falling, but after that bitcoin will increase again. I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin at a cheap price, and you just have to hold it and wait for the price to increase and you'll get a nice profit, in crypto you have to think positive and do not panic.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
May 22, 2018, 11:21:52 AM
Be rest assured this kind of crypto reaction is very normal as its also a sign that the markets are alive and no need to be frightened.

And as long as you don't panic sell your coins are safe and no body will lose anything.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

Bitcoin's price will always go down and up, and it is really hard to predict when it will go down or up. I suggest that you must remove that worrying/fear as an investor because worrying/fear closes the door to reach your goals. Many investors conquer these fears and they reap its benefits at the end. In order to avoid what you are worrying you must gain knowledge on how to invest in Bitcoin. In order to reach your goals, worrying/feat must come out and leave your life.
Pages:
Jump to: