Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 22. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 11:16:18 AM
Time to trade for Bitcoin up and down. Because if a thing is reduced to its value, then it can be traded at a higher price instead. You have to take risks in business. And it is sub-down and down.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 10:55:32 AM
Think of it as an opportunity. The price right now is really affordable than the its price these past few weeks and I would really take that risk since I trust bitcoin. Being worried that much shows that you really dont have the courage to take a risk. You would not really get anything if you dont risk. Maybe in a few months bitcoin will rise again since lots of people are doing their effort to market it although there are some haters still, I believe that in no time bitcoin would rise again.
Activity: 448
May 22, 2018, 10:48:09 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
If you are frightened to take a risk, then I a guarantee you that you will not get any reward. Rich people take educated risks and therefore it results into the boost of their assets. Buy now before the bull run occurs on the last quarter of the year. You can buy atleast one bitcoin so that you do not have that much to lose. Either way, you will still get some profit because bitcoin will soon pump.
yes agree, I strongly believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future. This is why I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase. i think its time to buy Bitcoin , trading bitcoin must be smart to take a chance, I means in generally we know the price of Bitcoin usually changes because of the bad news that is published about it.
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
May 22, 2018, 10:35:17 AM
Bitcoin price always go up and down, you may do what you are comfortable to do. but in my opinion, it will be like this little longer.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 22, 2018, 10:33:58 AM
Nothing bad it will rise again as happened every time maybe you are new in crypto and have not seen this but its normal for crypto and BTC so dont worry about it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 10:30:19 AM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
no one can know for certain the predicted bitcoin price because investing with bitcoin should have confidence and trust on bitcoin investment can be profitable with patience
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 10:09:43 AM
Reduced price is normal and common to bitcoin because of the value it bear affects many different factors. I think you need to participate in online courses teaches investing in bitcoin. They will let you know the psychology before investing in bitcoin. The more you risk investing in it. then the  ability bring profit more the highe
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
May 22, 2018, 09:54:37 AM
If you are new to bitcoin you will fear something like these can happen. But don't get too emotionally bothered by downtrends, these are things normally occuring. If you really don't fear losing you can wait for years and see how  bitcoin will eventually go uptrend again. If you don't want to hold for long term then make a level for you to cut loses. For example you can set around 5 percent below of your buying price as your signal for selling to cut loses.
Activity: 108
May 22, 2018, 09:46:38 AM
Investors can lose their money, the collapse of a kind of asset can affect other people, creating the spread in the financial system. But in the case of digital money, such risks appear to be limited.
Activity: 210
May 22, 2018, 09:43:37 AM
Do not be afraid to buy bitcoins. I believe that this is the currency that will grow in any case. Cryptocurrency is still a long time to live. And bitcoin will only grow, periodically consolidating.
Activity: 323
May 22, 2018, 09:42:18 AM
If the price bitcoin will continue dropping down many users will be  afraid to invest and many users will be disappointed. Even if this situation is normal it makes people panicking because they think that they money will also increase it's value especially for those investors.
Activity: 26
May 22, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

Just relax, it is a normal occurrence. it will rise again
Activity: 87
May 22, 2018, 09:39:30 AM
if bitcoin price drops then our chance to buy as much bitcoin as possible. in addition there will be many investors who are trapped because of the bitcoin prices are down. the choice is 2 Patients withhold the bitcoin we have.
or sell and then buy back. to make a profit to cover the losses
Activity: 196
May 22, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

The course is the best time to invest. The Currency rate always fluctuates and it's normal.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 09:30:25 AM
bitcoins fall in price and down may be due to bad news that attack bitcoin prices and maybe also a lot of people panicking so as to make bitcoin prices collapsed, many of which panic will make people will sell a lot of instant.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
May 22, 2018, 09:19:46 AM
Talking about bitcoin price fluctuating is a normal thing in all business and not in bitcoin alone. i have that believe that bitcoin is going to grow more than this, so i will advice you to invest more now if you have more money because it will rise up to 20,000 dollars.
Activity: 98
May 22, 2018, 09:12:59 AM
Do not panic, I think it's normal if bitcoin up and down in price. Just be patient, until bitcoin back up again, if you panic then others will panic and many people throw bitcoinnya with cheap price. It will actually make the bitcoin fall.
Activity: 336
May 22, 2018, 09:06:19 AM
Investing in the right time when price falls is a strategy of many big investors. You should learn to calm down when the bitcoin value decreases because it is perfectly normal. Investing at this time is absolutely appropriate. Buy it before it continues to rise again
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

Always remember that bitcoin is a gamble so there is a chance that you loss money. When you enter bitcoin, you gamble your money but there is a high chance that you earn profit but you need patience because it takes a long time to rise up the price. Bitcoin price is unpredictable maybe it fall down or rise up. We can't predict what will be the future price.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 22, 2018, 08:30:16 AM
its normal for bitcoin going up and down and this is probably the best time to invest in bitcoin right now there are alot of downs that's been happening lately. its also not healthy to keep rising for a long time see what happen on january that's what happen when btc price keeps rising without some downs resulting it to crash.

You are right. It's okay and it is so normal. Some of us are still learning in how to invest and to make the money grow. Sometimes we experience the down phase because through this we gain knowledge.
So, what will happen next? Of course, bitcoin will still rise.
Pages:
Jump to: