Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN DROPS TO $5,600. HOLD OR SELL? - page 21. (Read 2667 times)

copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Crypto24Radio.com 🎧 🎤 🎸
November 15, 2018, 11:30:56 AM
I'm not selling, nor holdin.. I'm BUYING!
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 15, 2018, 11:29:45 AM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

should we sell of in order not to incur more loss?

or should we HODL with hope that the bull run is coming soon enough?
`

Selling now not so god thinking. Because of Bitcoin almost below than $5500. If you buy it high price, you should wait obviously. Bitcoin price will pump after two or three months from my mind (thinking). Graph of old bitcoin price was very good. Wait until price up.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 11:26:41 AM
Actually we could see that is coming. Because everyone was bullish and bulls are only pumping low marketcap coins with their 500 k 1m dollar and during that time people feel bullish again and they opened their longs etc. And whales killed them all. That is the manipulation as always. I am holding since 14k dollar and i will hold until zero i think with that speed.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 11:26:54 AM
What do we expect with the current Bitcoin price drop? Selling now only gets a big loss, I don't intend to sell my Bitcoin at this time even in small amounts. We are sure that Bitcoin and Ethereum still have great potential and are a safe investment compared to other cryptocurrency. I chose to hodl if it was until the end of this year, if it still doesn't have a good sign, I guess I'll be looking for another investment for a while.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 15, 2018, 11:22:12 AM
if you believe that bitcoin is still a hodl, but if you are afraid and not good, sell it. but my advice is now still hodl and maybe you can buy more bitcoin. but this all goes back to your decision
Activity: 854
November 15, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

You will only sell if your hand is so weak to hold, because what I am seeing is manipulation. They whales are ready to risk anything in order to manipulate the market andi am very sure they will pump it again. So why are you in haste to sell. As a matter of fact, i am ready to buy at this present price, then sell when it pumps in order for me to take my my profit. We have to play smart.
Activity: 684
November 15, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
At such moments, it is best to be in cash, always diversify your assets to be able to buy during the fall of the price. I'm probably will continue hodl and cry.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
November 15, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
I was really lucky and I sold some of my coins at a price of $6,300 just a few hours before the crash. The market conditions indicate that a recovery is at least a couple of years away. So it won't be a bad idea to sell some of your coins now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 15, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

Sell for cutloss ? i don't think so. Bitcoin was playing by whales and if we sell, we lose.
Keep holding and wait for a bull run, there must be a bull run soon or later. We just need a little bit more patient
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
November 15, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

Don't do it first to sell it, because the price will go up again, but don't know when the price will go up, maybe it's better to just keep it, just wait for the following year, just my suggestion.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
November 15, 2018, 11:12:15 AM
Wait until the Bitcoin Cash hark fork is complete we will know what happens next. But many newspapers are predicting very bad results for the market in the coming days.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 15, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

I'm hodling Bitcoin and will do it till the bull run. But I don't think that $5600 is its bottom...Most likely the market won't grow until late 2019. So be patient or sell and fix losses. I'm not gonna do it in any case.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

I think no need to panic sell, I would rather say, buy more and hold for the bull run, you may not know when the bull run will commence.
For that reason, I have now lost 40% in just one month. The bull market is far from over and the price goes down every minute. Now BTC has fallen to 5400$ and my mind is very chaotic. If it continues to fall, the crypto market seems to be over

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 15, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

I think no need to panic sell, I would rather say, buy more and hold for the bull run, you may not know when the bull run will commence.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
November 15, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

If you are at loss then there is no point of selling the portfolio.,waiting the perfect timing is still the most effective way in bitcoin,due to its volatility price is very unpredictable making other holders become worry. I'd rather hold now rather than selling at loss.
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
November 15, 2018, 11:02:13 AM
just hold your coin if you not lossing more than 30%, bitcoin still having chance to make bull run in this year
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 15, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
A lot of panic sellers will sell off their bitcoins because of the price drop but those that sell are the set of people that doesn't believe in better tomorrow. If someone strongly believe in better then this is not the right time to sell BTC.

This is a best example to see the nature of crypto trading continuous price fluctuations disappoints everyone. It doesn't mean that the market is dying, panic sellers calm down and wait patiently. Believe in this for a better future. 
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
November 15, 2018, 10:45:53 AM
I still suggest to hold all the coins you are holding right now not just only bitcoin, yes, it might be struggling at the moment but it is better to buy more coins even if you are already afraid of losing. Yes it is really panicking, but we all know that it is still better to buy or to invest if the pricen is low because this is the right time for buying and just a lot of patience, we never know,, next month ot January 2019 could be the best month of cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 10:38:10 AM
I see no reason to sell. In a week, the market will recover and you will lose even more. You just have to wait a bit. It is possible not to open the CoinMcapt for several weeks.
Activity: 267
November 15, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
Patience is all we need at this point and in Crypto space it is important. I know lots of panic sellers will sell off but I will advise you to hold rather than sell. Bitcoin will surely bounce back.
Pages:
Jump to: