Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 10. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 11:36:00 PM
The ultimate goal I will always use bitcoin, I will continue to use bitcoin for investment and getting rich is my goal. I think everyone thinks like that. We are greatly helped by the existence of bitcoin, I who earn a small income earn extra income from bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
August 29, 2018, 10:28:00 PM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?
I think the ultimate goal of investors in general is to make a profit and make economic life better, and for me bitcoin is a future economic system that uses advances in time and technology
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 10:20:17 PM
My final goal in bitcoin is until I start my personal business and I am a king in my business. this is all for the future of my family and my future descendants. it looks stupid but that is my dream after winning everything from bitcoin
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 09:40:33 PM
bitcoin became created to make the arena proportion a digital forex with the value of saving transactions and extra to help investors have a better investment environment extra attractive and extra importantly It enables the community and the world economy to be greater fine.
Activity: 322
August 28, 2018, 09:37:03 PM
I originally invested in bitcoin in order to gain complete financial freedom and to afford everything I want. And I think I chose the right way to earn money. Therefore, I invest and wait for the time when I can realize my desires and goals.

Generally each of us have our own goal in investing bitcoin. For me my investment strategy is to make profit and never be greedy in attitude always. I want to end my bitcoin investment goal with profitable results and more helpful to my daily financial needs in life. Let's always be remember that investing bitcoin is a freedom to everybody who wants to earn additional income.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 05:28:01 PM
In my opinion i will wait for 200k. But it's not gonna happen in near future. Bitcoin has time to prove itself to people. When it happens we'll see very high prices.
Activity: 395
August 28, 2018, 04:31:18 PM
I originally invested in bitcoin in order to gain complete financial freedom and to afford everything I want. And I think I chose the right way to earn money. Therefore, I invest and wait for the time when I can realize my desires and goals.
Activity: 406
August 28, 2018, 04:21:26 PM
Of course, my dream is to earn as much as possible by investing in bitcoin, perhaps the price will be so incredible that I will become a millionaire. No one will tell me that for sure. So while I'm just investing in cryptocurrency in order to earn.
Activity: 171
August 28, 2018, 02:15:52 PM
Investing like most people. Because I do not believe that with such a price, bitcoin will become a global means of calculation.
Activity: 457
August 28, 2018, 06:08:45 AM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

For me my goal with bitcoin i will wait till earn good enough to compensate the needs of my family and as well the financial I need when I retire from work.
in my opinion, my goal with bitcoin can earn income or income that can meet the needs of my family. and hope that bitcoin can become a world currency.
Activity: 394
August 26, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

The purpose of bitcoin is appropriate, and I think are no different from the goals of other coins, bitcoin can be created for a more convenient payment system, and maybe quite a different goal.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:49:35 PM
The main purpose of Bitcoin is to become a currency that can be used around the world, so the goal is that we can use bitcoyne anywhere in any country. I think that bitkoyn is an opportunity once in a lifetime that can not be missed, because it is aimed at creating a new revolution for the development of our society. I want to become a successful bitlocker and provide for myself and my family
Activity: 394
August 26, 2018, 03:28:30 PM
Like everyone, financial independance, not being the slave of one boss , being the boss of myself and living a comfortable life
Yes we want like that life you are the boss  of your self no one can pressured your time and no one can demands of what you doing. In bitcoin you earn a better living a brighter future cause you are financially stable and secure.
Everyone wants to be a boss, but real life or bitcoin isn't always easy. I think bitcoin helps us to be financially stable and safe, that is not quite right because risk is too much.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
August 26, 2018, 03:16:27 PM
Like everyone, financial independance, not being the slave of one boss , being the boss of myself and living a comfortable life
Yes we want like that life you are the boss  of your self no one can pressured your time and no one can demands of what you doing. In bitcoin you earn a better living a brighter future cause you are financially stable and secure.
Activity: 205
August 26, 2018, 03:11:56 PM
I think that the end goal is to become the main currency and replace the dollar or maybe be as much used as it is . To my mind, it is better to use btc than any other coins due to the fact that it is the best one
Activity: 616
August 26, 2018, 09:23:46 AM
my goal in bitcoin is not about the earning money, i want to makes bitcoin be the main currencies in the world, so we can use it every where and anywhere, with my goal i think we dont need the money changer anymore because we can use bitcoin in all country in the world, to travelling and vacation into another country we can use bitcoin as the currency
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
August 26, 2018, 09:22:51 AM
I want Bitcoin to be fully used in my country, because my final goal for Bitcoin is Bitcoin for my life. with the meaning of all activities about transactions and payments can use bitcoin without conversion to national currency. and I am waiting for my final goal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
August 26, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

For me my goal with bitcoin i will wait till earn good enough to compensate the needs of my family and as well the financial I need when I retire from work.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
August 26, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

My main goal is to buy bitcoin at $3,000 and sell it when it reaches $50,000  Grin
I don't ever use btc for transactions, I don't wanna be like that guy who bought 2 pizzas for 10k btc.
So in this way bitcoin is mainly as a saving instrument for me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 08:27:44 AM
To my own view!The end goal is to enable people to transact among themselves without these transactions being controlled by governments and mega corps. Bitcoin was definitely money and that the ideological hatred of it was irrational. This monetary view is consistent with the general view I have on cryptos as a part of someone’s portfolio. As a monetary nerd I am much more interested in the application of cryptocurrencies than I am with the unpredictable value of the corresponding coins.
Pages:
Jump to: