Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 8. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 11:58:04 AM
There is no end goal for bitcoin. The most important goal for bitcoin is to change traditional fiat currencies system. So people will start to know how fiat coins are a real balloon. I hope bitcoin and other altcoins will replace fiat coins.

Komentar saya tentang tujuan akhir dari bitcoin hanya sederhana saja tidak brlebihan,yaitu untuk mensejahterakan masyarakat dan juga untuk mengajarkan masyarakat mulai dari masyarakat akar rumput sampai kepada para pengusaha akar tunjang dalam bertransaksi  lewat cryptocurrensi .
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
September 04, 2018, 11:53:26 AM
my bitcoin end goal is earn more it and can do profit from it. now bitcoin have a stable price, in the end of this year bitcoin will get high price, so i think i can each a part of goal in this year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 04, 2018, 11:17:16 AM
I want to be financially independent, not dependent on anyone. I will let the world know I will have everything, mansion, car, gold thanks to this bitcoin market. I believe I will do it in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 04, 2018, 08:53:43 AM
The goal why I keep Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is because once fiat currency or the financial system collapse I still have Bitcoin that I can count on and also I can keep it to inherit by my family.

I also deal with Bitcoin to help my family, not myself only. I do not have any "end " goals as I am sure - when you have BTC and some other crypto, sooner or later but your life will turn to be the better one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
September 01, 2018, 07:49:24 AM
Both. Nothing wrong with getting rich through an evolutionary currency. There is no end for bitcoin as it will be part of our everyday lives in the near future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 07:38:11 AM
With the money I earn from Bitcoin, I want to buy a new house and a new sports car

I am sure - you will get your car and your house if you go on holding Bitcoin. However, you should be ready to hold it for at least several years. It will be not easy at all.
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 11:16:26 AM
I think both are related, by investing in bitcoin now and for a future asset. through transactions with bitcoin it is expected that in the future it will be more advanced, especially digital technology. it is not a natural thing to be a billionaire someday.
Activity: 118
August 30, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

My goal is if I can replace my everyday work with that associated with the BTC and the crypto market. I hope someday this will happens and when I look in my wallets to see peace. This is an opportunity for people who are not in very well-developed economiec countrys to have a better life.

You are right, me too, my goal is to earned good amount that can be able to use as trading capital and this will surely give me profit if use in good strategies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

My goal is if I can replace my everyday work with that associated with the BTC and the crypto market. I hope someday this will happens and when I look in my wallets to see peace. This is an opportunity for people who are not in very well-developed economiec countrys to have a better life.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 30, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

Well actually not to be a billionaire. I just want a normal life. Having an extra income is my end goal. Although I have a job, I still need to have an extra income because it will help me a lot to do the things that I wanted with my family.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
August 30, 2018, 10:04:41 AM
I don't have any goal, I just like to work with cryptocurrency. I really like to invest and even participate in bounty campaigns. If cryptocurrency will make me a millionaire (billionaire) I will invest my money in good ICOs. And of course I hope that one day we will be able to buy anything with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 09:54:41 AM
goals and ends depend on how you start it, obviously the purpose of all that is for profit and I don't think there will be an end as long as people are still in contact with bitcoin. I think people really benefit in it ... hopefully !! !!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:34:20 AM
the benefit that I get with bitcoin now is that I can make transactions easily, whether it's trading on crypto, or sending money out of the country. and I really want to be a billionaire with bitcoin.
Activity: 188
xCrypt
August 30, 2018, 09:27:09 AM
My end goal is to quit current job and earn enough so i could get everthing that i want. It would be nice to get to the level when my btc savings would be equal to hundreds of dollars.
Activity: 140
August 30, 2018, 09:15:03 AM
I think bitcoin's ultimate goal is to become a digital transaction tool used by the world. In addition, it is hoped that bitcoin can also meet the needs of life for its holders, change the world to be more advanced and develop with modern technology sophistication. And if the goal of bitcoin has been achieved I feel that the goals of many people will also be realized. bitcoin that can transform our lives into what we want,
Activity: 203
August 30, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
To buy a house and lot is one of my bitcoin goal, can wait to buy this using Bitcoin.
On the other hand I am expecting Bitcoin to be use as regular basis.... You know like fiat that we use to buys soup or sardines on the store to use for the day..
Activity: 318
August 30, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
Okay because there's a million for 1 bitcoin so many people and investors buy it I think it's just my prediction of the future price of 1bitcoin is 1million.
Activity: 29
August 30, 2018, 07:13:57 AM
The ultimate end goal is for Bitcoin to be so ubiquitous that you don't sell it but spend it as it becomes the global price unit.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 07:12:09 AM
The goal why I keep Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is because once fiat currency or the financial system collapse I still have Bitcoin that I can count on and also I can keep it to inherit by my family.
Activity: 25
August 30, 2018, 06:36:47 AM
With the money I earn from Bitcoin, I want to buy a new house and a new sports car
Pages:
Jump to: