Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 7. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:47:10 AM
I don't think about amount. New way of earning gives me pleasure.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 08:58:46 AM
What are we holding to? It seems that people are holding on to something happening. Is the lightening network part of this? Just let me know why you play long. I know that I get the goal of making money. But we hold on to wait and see if it integrates into the currency. Right now I just do not see that it's a functional value. It is decentralized, so there is no power over this, which is good.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 07:05:50 AM
For my final goal in Bitcoin, I want to have a business inside into real life, build a small company for people who need work in my village. because there are still many people who need it, so my desire for Bitcoin is to change the lives of small people.
Activity: 147
September 07, 2018, 07:03:16 AM
my goal is simple, i wanna do investment and get profit as much i can get its always make me happy. Smiley
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
September 07, 2018, 07:00:25 AM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?
My goal with bitcoin was to end a huge profit or huge amount of money to make a small business for my me and my family. Because I know bitcoin can help me to be financially stable. Its just simple but if I was destined to be a millionaire with the use of bitcoin then that was good.
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 05:07:01 AM
The value of Bitcoin is always associated with the traditional currencies such as USD, EUR, CNY ... Is the Blockchain technology bring the most value for Bitcoin? The answer is yes or no. Consider how this technology is open source and can be by anyone. Although Blockchain and Bitcoin are certainly a versatile tool; But Blockchain technology is not the only value-added feature for Bitcoin, the spirit of supply and demand under the free market rules for Bitcoin becomes valuable.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 04:59:11 AM
The principle reason Bitcoin was planned is to be uncensorable computerized money that could work outside the current monetary framework. Distinctive performing artists over the world have their own particular objectives and destinations, however all by itself there is no general objective and goal of the Bitcoin economy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 09:27:37 AM
the goal of bitcoin is to develop access to krypto market transactions throughout the world and to prosper people's lives in the field of income and will make bitcoin a digital currency. that is the goal of bitcoin or the end of the goal of bitcoin.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 09:06:35 AM
I wanna be a millionaire.
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 09:01:13 AM
Bitcoin will going to end first I think before my objectives end? I don't realize the end result for bitcoin showcase cost however I am somewhat stressed since I have contributed little scale for bitcoin and seeing business sector value tumbles down for more leads me to question on the off chance that I will going to offer my bitcoin. My ultimate objective for bitcoin for the present isn't clear and I don't know whether I could made it.
Activity: 76
September 06, 2018, 08:57:02 AM
Make lots of money.
Activity: 81
September 06, 2018, 08:56:45 AM
To be rich.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 04, 2018, 01:15:28 PM
I think the final goal of bitcoin is to reach $ 1 million. Bitcoin is legally recognized globally. The bitcoin market will be vibrant. All banks accept a bitcoin payment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 01:00:55 PM
My final goal is I just want to get enough money to make my little family happy now and have enough money to enjoy my old age with my offspring. So, I'm happy enough. if I make enough money to achieve this rather simple goal.
Activity: 182
September 04, 2018, 12:56:35 PM
honestly admit that I was buying bitcoin not because of its revolutionary technology but because I wanted to become a little richer and I'm shaky that I will fulfill my goal...
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
Bitcoin  is very good at the means of exchange, but not very good at the store of value. and blockchain technology may be used in the background to offer new or better types of financial and payment services.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
September 04, 2018, 12:52:22 PM
I think the ultimate goal of bitcoin is to become a national reserve. Bitcoin will replace gold for international trading. All countries accept bitcoin.

To me it is great currency that is secure enough if you take care. I think the goal was to make currency for small casual transactions, but now it probably overgrew its own purpose.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 12:47:04 PM
I think the ultimate goal of bitcoin is to become a national reserve. Bitcoin will replace gold for international trading. All countries accept bitcoin.
Activity: 5
September 04, 2018, 12:06:44 PM
If, I use bitcoin to do business only so that one day I will have provisions for my life Grin Grin
Activity: 97
September 04, 2018, 11:58:15 AM
For me personally, bitcoin is just a tool for working in the market. I don't care if it will eventually be the only and global currency. I don't care what his prospects are or if they are at all. The most important thing for me is that it is a very volatile tool for working on the stock exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: