Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 5. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 01:52:27 AM
Actually everyone try to make their life great to work bitcoin and invest bitcoin market,  and it is a big goal for all bitcoin users, many peoples make their life in here,  and now bitcoin price is down,  that's mean bitcoin end goal.  I don't believe it. Bitcoin will be back again in the market place in high profit for all holders.                   
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 16, 2018, 11:16:03 PM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?

My goal is very common to everybody in which to earn more Bitcoin to convert it to fiat so that i could earn a lot to support my family daily needs because my salary is not enough to support them right now that is why i work hard in Bitcoin so that i could be able to support them financially.
Activity: 49
September 16, 2018, 10:18:42 PM
There's only one thing Bitcoin does that the traditional financial system can't: money without government. Lose that, and you lose what makes Bitcoin worth paying attention to.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
Most people seem to be either day trades or hodlers. I personally don't know that many people that buy things with it because they believe it's value might skyrocket based on historical data. If that's the case, might that be Bitcoins biggest downfall as a currency? I'm no economist, but that seems like a big long-term pitfall to me.

Many peoples believe bitcoin is store of value or digital gold. People buying bitcoin because they believe bitcoin will be good investment for long term. Bitcoin can not replace national currency because bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and i think bitcoin is like an asset or store of value
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 07:28:32 PM
the goal of the end of bitcoin is of course to be a digital currency that is accepted by all countries in the world and bitcoin can be utilized in terms of life with blockchain technology
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 07:17:30 PM
The goal of bitcoin is to create a payment system that is secured, censorship resistant, cheap, efficiency without the need for a central controlling authority. The people's money
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

I am here actually, to achieve all of my dreams through this digital currency which is BitcoinBTC. Because, I found out that it has potentials to help me out on this circumstances I have. And now, from the time I had started here I achieved some of my goals and one of this are Brand new house and lot, also small business and others.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 07:08:01 PM
It would be very good if one day bitcoin could be accepted as a national currency throughout the world, maybe that was one of the goals of bitcoin. And the ultimate goal of bitcoin that I am doing right now is to get as much profit as possible through bitcoin so that it has a lot of money and is able to buy whatever I want
Activity: 280
September 16, 2018, 06:55:22 PM
The ultimate goal is bitcoin is a means of payment in life and with fast, cheap and convenient advantages. And bitcoin will be where I can store assets securely instead of having to save money in the bank. Bitcoin will be a safe and long-term investment for me as well as for everyone.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 06:27:06 PM
My short term goal is to trade.
Long-term goals is for investment, and used for every payment or every transaction, but sometimes I send a few small pieces of bitcoin to my friend who receives bitcoin to buy items.

bitcoin is like gold, bitcoin is a commodity that is able to store every asset of our wealth with rapid volatility. but gold has a slow and slightly stable volatility.
Activity: 80
September 16, 2018, 06:04:38 PM
To have my financial freedom against those corrupt economy that they only care those business tycoons and to have my own business that will accept bitcoin or crypto.
Activity: 51
September 16, 2018, 05:54:27 PM
My bitcoin's ultimate goal is to be an investment that makes money for me without having to bother with investing in ico or a promising market
Activity: 215
September 16, 2018, 05:49:25 PM
bitcoin has the potential to replace USD as a benchmark for future currency conversions, my ultimate goal is to actively monitor the development of bitcoin and try to gather as much as possible in the hope that one day bitcoin can become a pioneer in world currencies, if successful, my assumption is better welfare benefits than I hold physical assets.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:26:51 PM
my bitcoin end goal is to be financially free with it.  to be liberated financially generationally and personally. i believe so much that bitcoin is capable of doing this and we will all be able to use bitcoin in our daily transactions for everytime anywhere in the world. these are my goals with bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 05:02:43 PM
All of course want to earn!And the more, the better!Yes, bitcoin is great and we use it to quickly transfer funds, especially large amounts between friends and partners.But profit is a priority!
Activity: 365
September 16, 2018, 04:51:57 PM
My end goal of bitcoin is be a billionaire one day through investment. I have stated investing my resources into bitcoin and hold as long as I can. I think with time  the multiplication factor would be significant that I will be a billionaire. I must be a billionaire one day by my bitcoin investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

A lot of people think that if you are in the cryptocurrency market, you will gain fast money. What they don't in this kind of business, is you need patience and determination. If you are hard working bounty hunter I'll guess you can earn more. But for me, my end goal in using bitcoin is to gain profit and also to make a fast transaction.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 15, 2018, 09:47:34 PM
well I think profit is the most important thing when you invest in Bitcoin and bitcoin is the best choice for investment. I hope I will succeed for the future and I am sure that it can exceed my profit from last year 2017. The important thing is to be sure first and wait patiently + avoid the feeling of panic that is so excessive

My end goal would be to use bitcoin in my daily transactions that would have a lesser fee and faster transaction compared to other payment options and then to have profits with it. I intend to use my bitcoin profits to build a source of income that may be my way for financial freedom. I intend to use trading as my main source of income one day because I can control my time. As of now, I am continuously learning to adjust to the market situations and control my emotions.
Activity: 48
September 15, 2018, 09:40:29 PM
well I think profit is the most important thing when you invest in Bitcoin and bitcoin is the best choice for investment. I hope I will succeed for the future and I am sure that it can exceed my profit from last year 2017. The important thing is to be sure first and wait patiently + avoid the feeling of panic that is so excessive
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 15, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

I have become an advocate of this great technology in a sense that i hope to see it enter the mainstream one day. That time when i can enter every shop, restaurant, institution, company etc and make purchases with my Bitcoin. Gradually, Bitcoin will get there irrespective of the attacks coming from the governments.
Pages:
Jump to: