Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 2. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 10:49:10 AM
Since the day I started to joined here in bitcoin i never had a lot of wish but to have a good profitable and had a lot of earnings for joining in any kinds of campaign where I probably joined. I simply say that I really appreciate those things coz I'm really happy and contented from what i recieved whenever it's a big or it's small it's not an issue at all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 21, 2018, 10:41:36 AM
My final goal in bitcoin is to have as much bitcoin as possible and hold it until bitcoin really becomes the global currency needed by all people around the world, so the price will be very sensational. maybe even beyond everyone's predictions.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
My main goal with bitcoin is to benefit from investing in it. I know that bitcoin will give me a better return on my investment now and in the future.
The price of bitcoin has risen from the last 3 years and may cross the line to create history, so I want to be a billionaire by investing in bitcoin.
Now, bitcoin is a better choice for investment and better. Thanks
Activity: 49
September 21, 2018, 09:14:12 AM
I just want to have a right amount so that I could purchase my own house a car trip abroad, pay bills, Retirement funds, Insurance, Educational plan, passive investment like real estate, give something to the church, my parents and siblings perhaps.

I just don't know though how much will that cost  Grin I really hope I could achieve that by just involving myself in Bitcoin and the crypto currency world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 09:00:41 AM
I do not understand the pessimistic mood in the topic. In my cryptonics, it slowly moves in the right direction. There is a consolidation ahead of future growth.

Yes, the cue ball is still marking time, but it's temporary, but by Ripple, Stellar, Cardano and Tezos has already gone quietly positive.

It's a pity that I do not have Tezos in the investment package.

But the cue ball bought a bit, while cheap.
Activity: 551
September 21, 2018, 08:59:39 AM
I do not own a Bitcoin, but I hope to see Bitcoin become a currency. That will be a big step forward for the global economy.

I think different people have different understanding about bitcoin and its pros and cons implementing it to become a currency most specially to those countries who are not infavor of it.

indeed, each person's opinion is different, because the person has the right to express their opinions. so everyone's opinion has meaning for bitcoin.
Activity: 394
September 21, 2018, 08:43:11 AM
What is your Bitcoin End Goal?

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?
These are just two examples, not the only choices of course.

Share what is your End Goal with bitcoin?
Bitcoin is also the gold, because it shows its abscess, its promotion, and stands on the cryptocurrency market in the position of gold, so I think that something similar between them is.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 08:25:04 AM
My final goal in Bitcoin is of course to add to my wealth, but it's not easy, I have to continue to invest and trade crypto daily, and the most important thing is to prove to the country where I live, that Bitcoin can provide many benefits, both in terms of money eyes or investment, so they realize and adopt Bitcoin en masse.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 08:23:01 AM
My bitcoin's ultimate goal is for my old-age security, as a casual daily laborer I have no collateral for my old age and later if I am old automatically my energy will decrease and it hurts in addition there are no more jobs that require me, I am now setting aside 20% from my income to buy btc, I chose btc from the bank in the hope that I would get more profit, seeing that the exchange rate of my country's currency against the dollar is now weakening and the possibility of a return to the monetary crisis makes me more confident of my choice of bitcoin the most appropriate
Activity: 512
September 21, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

Is it to get billionaire by it? Or to use bitcoin for all your transactions one day?

Reveal who is the main founder of bitcoins. I really want to know who they are or he. I think other people are thinking this also... Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Why bitcoins still stand on the front ? Big people manipulating the price ? Who are they ?
Activity: 343
September 21, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

Bitcoin is too complex for me and besides, it has too many goals for the currency market. The first goal is for countries to accept and use it as the world currency in circulation. The second goal is that it will become a worthless currency on earth. The third goal is to make all people rich and have jobs. The Bitcoin end goal will be the chain of banking systems and the Altcoins. Tongue Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
September 21, 2018, 07:59:19 AM
My bitcoin goal is to become a billionaire from the trading and using bitcoin as a payments system and also a secondary currency aside my traditional currency which is fait money, I want to become a big investor in bitcoin and make good profits from my investment and use my profits to enhance my financial life and solving all my problem.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 21, 2018, 07:37:16 AM
I do not own a Bitcoin, but I hope to see Bitcoin become a currency. That will be a big step forward for the global economy.

I think different people have different understanding about bitcoin and its pros and cons implementing it to become a currency most specially to those countries who are not infavor of it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 07:21:18 AM
In my opinion, my final goal of Bitcoin is to be successful or earn a large income through the same thing. You know that Bitcoin will give you a better return on your investment in the future of cryptocurrancy.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
September 21, 2018, 06:53:31 AM

Depends on what will happen in the future, till now my country still prohibits transactions with bitcoin. And I think, in the future bitcoin will have both functions, payment system and investment system. And even more, for those who use bitcoin in countries that have received bitcoin properly, I'm sure they have done both functions.

If my country has received bitcoin well and legalized all transactions using bitcoin maybe I will try to do transactions using bitcoin, this will make some of my friends curious to use bitcoin and hopefully they will follow what I did. You are right, maybe one day I will use these two functions with certainty.
Activity: 27
September 21, 2018, 06:35:55 AM
Buying big houses, buying supercars, traveling around the world ... That is my goal when investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
To be part of the pioneers of this great technology. I believe btc will go mainstream one day and I will be proud to announce that I joined earlier. Of course financial freedom cannot be left out.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
September 21, 2018, 06:10:00 AM
Bitcoin has great value, investing in it will have the opportunity to change your life. You will become rich or lose a lot. My goal, of course, is to make a lot of money, enough to make my life better.
The end result of Bitcoin is lower costs, a wider market, and fewer administrative expenses. Many people are still not aware of the existence of Bitcoin. Every day, more and more businesses are accepting bitcoin because they want the benefits of using bitcoin, but still the user list is still small and needs to grow to benefit
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
September 21, 2018, 06:07:22 AM
bitcoin end goal is makes the bitcoin become a digital currencies and have the stable price, its not like now bitcoin still have the bad price and the price is always changing and makes people confused time to buy and time to sell
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 05:57:47 AM

I do not know because the market is currently unstable may bitcoin can still be traded
Pages:
Jump to: