Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin End Goal - page 3. (Read 4062 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 05:46:25 AM
Bitcoin has great value, investing in it will have the opportunity to change your life. You will become rich or lose a lot. My goal, of course, is to make a lot of money, enough to make my life better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
September 21, 2018, 05:40:57 AM
Bitcoin is one of the best technology created in this century. Bitcoin has future, it is just starting, people will adapt blockchain soon and also Bitcoin. As you can see, people starting to use Bitcoin, and everyday, blockchain technology is evolving. Bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 11
September 21, 2018, 05:36:41 AM
As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin's ultimate goal is to change the currency system in the world. From convertible paper money into crypto.
Activity: 20
September 21, 2018, 05:23:26 AM
Bitcoin is a dream of many people, me too. If I became rich by Bitcoin, I would travel all the countries that I loved.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
September 21, 2018, 05:18:29 AM
My final goal is to join in a change in the future. When bitcoin is really allowed to be used as a transaction tool globally, indirectly I and others help and contribute to the change. Besides that, we can earn extraordinary income much better with bitcoin than we have to work in an office that is paid using conventional money in each country.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
September 21, 2018, 05:05:30 AM
My bitcoin end goal as God allowed  is to make a decent living.. to have have a good financial stability wherein we can have something to spend with, earn a living and make some business and have our own house too. as simple as that.. something to start with.. right we keep praying and hoping that one day it will come to pass that bitcoin will become part of that changes.
Activity: 23
September 21, 2018, 04:58:03 AM
My final goal with Bitcoin will be real estate. If bitcoin rises again as at the end of 2017, I will switch to real estate investment from the proceeds of Bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 04:57:23 AM
Never think about the ultimate goal, because for me as long as I can still make a profit and can collect as much money as possible through bitcoin, then I will remain loyal to bitcoin. But if it turns out that it is more difficult to get profits through bitcoin, then I will try to switch other investments that allow it to get even greater profits, but to this day I still feel comfortable with bitcoin and still remain loyal to investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 21, 2018, 04:45:07 AM
my crypto end goal would be financial independance. and if possible more. but for that we should be getting real word adoption. this is the next step in te growth of crypto
Activity: 24
September 21, 2018, 04:18:00 AM
I do not hope to make much money from Bitcoin. I just hope Bitcoin will increase again so I can get back my lost money for investing in it
Activity: 457
September 21, 2018, 04:05:20 AM
I think that my goal in bitcoin is to become a millionaire) I would be very happy if this technology was used everywhere, but I will not dissemble - the main goal is money.
I think the ultimate goal of bitcoin is to make people who are investing feel comfortable to use the money they invest in and become rich people.
Activity: 24
September 21, 2018, 03:57:37 AM
Money. There is so much money that I can give my family the best. I hope and believe that with Bitcoin I will achieve what I want.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 03:26:37 AM
I would not end or stop using bitcoin and cryptocurrency when I have reach my goal, if I become billionaire with crypto I would not totally stop, I will still use its technology for transactions and other services.
Activity: 714
September 21, 2018, 03:25:45 AM
my goal in bitcoin is to prove to others that the many benefits we will get from bitcoin, especially additional income

nice goal you have there . by the way ,  i notice that your goal is also different from the majority of bitcoin users because almost all of them ( including me ) are always wanted to get rich . we want the price to go higher , so that we could also earn a huge income when that time comes but in reality , that goal will remain a dream for now becuase the value of bitcoin is moving in opposite direction based on our expectation . well , i guess ill now be sticking on my short term goal which is to patiently hodl .
Activity: 26
September 21, 2018, 03:18:18 AM
I hope Bitcoin will give me enough money so I can buy a big house for my children.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
September 21, 2018, 03:15:06 AM
my goal in bitcoin is to prove to others that the many benefits we will get from bitcoin, especially additional income
copper member
Activity: 308
September 21, 2018, 02:54:22 AM
I'm still waiting for some bitcoin to hit the 20,000 mark

That's my goal

Activity: 16
September 21, 2018, 02:53:50 AM
Me and most people invest in bitcoin with the sole goal of making a lot of money. Get plenty of money you'll have countless plans to do with that amount
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 02:33:39 AM
In my opinion, the ultimate goal of bitcoin is to replace the fiat money and abolish the monopoly on money governments currently have. The only way of reaching it lays through the mass adoption.

no I do not agree if the final goal of bitcoin is to drop or delete paper currency, because paper currency can be used for areas that are not yet affordable with internet connection, because we know that bitcoin or other crypto currencies can be used if there is an internet network
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
September 21, 2018, 02:08:39 AM
My end goal for bitcoin is to become rich, i think this is also the reason of other people here, bitcoin already solve my financial problems in the past and i want also to have enough savings in order to retire in an early age.
Pages:
Jump to: