Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 19. (Read 4622 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 12:44:04 PM
Definitely the exact definition of BTCis future and technology
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 12:42:54 PM
At this point in time it is impossible to say when it will come. Now the market is on a strong decline which affects even the smallest news. Of course, the prospect and growth of the crypto-currency market is mandatory, but when it will be no one knows. Bitcoin is now moving in the same direction as all major cryptocurrencies, we will wait for stabilization.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 12:42:47 PM
Amazing story !!! I hope the story can inspire people, and hopefully, people can open their eyes by taking an open opportunity before their eyes. namely bitcoin.

I agree with you. BITCOIN = FUTURE
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 12:35:32 PM
Bitcoin is more profitable investment that's why many investors trusted to invest in bitcoin. I am sure that in the future thousands of digital currency companies will go public, and some banks will accept bitcoin and offer bitcoin storage facilities. I hope its price will rise and surpass everyone's expectation.  I am one of those people that is keep on hoping to the continuous growth of the Bitcoin community.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 08, 2018, 11:34:51 AM
I believe in Bitcoin and its future potential growth. I have still hope and aspiration about Bitcoin. It is good time to buy Bitcoin. Compare the price of 2 years ago and now, you will able to compare from two years now as two years past.
Activity: 504
August 08, 2018, 11:34:23 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

I believe that one day, bitcoins will overrule everything else and become the sole and proprietary cryptocurrency to ever dominate the whole world. Bitcoins have paved away its own future by being the most sought after cryptocurrency to date. I hope this continues in the coming years and I hope bitcoins maintain its dominance over every cryptocurrency out there.
Activity: 49
August 08, 2018, 11:28:10 AM
Undoubtly bitcoin has a bright future day by day the price is rising and millions of people invest in bitcoin without afraid and within 3 or 4 month people fulfill there dreams coz of bitcoin so there is no any doubt that bitcoin have a bright future also in future bitcoin beat all the curency and became no. 1
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
August 03, 2018, 03:47:38 AM
bitcoin future is bright, the price will keep rising, we all need to adopt this bullish approach to how we invest in it. believe you me bitcoin is now the easiest methos of moving money without regulatory standard. i think this is why the government are against it.

it seems that I do not see the government against it, but still looking for the best regulation so that no one will be harmed later, we know that the ease of bitcoin make clear rules need, be patient later there will be clear rules
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 02:40:03 AM
bitcoin future is bright, the price will keep rising, we all need to adopt this bullish approach to how we invest in it. believe you me bitcoin is now the easiest methos of moving money without regulatory standard. i think this is why the government are against it.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 03, 2018, 02:23:31 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
The other main characteristic is that they move independently, separate from the central bank of the country. The virtual currency system works completely closed through blockchain channels, where Bitcoin users are completely closed and anonymous with each other. This means that the virtual money movement in most countries is completely tax free and the value cannot be lowered or raised by the government.
Activity: 434
August 03, 2018, 02:20:26 AM
Bitcoin is one of the key capital investments of this platform. A legendary investment, with the highest earnings till now for investors. With popularity rising each day, in near future, Bitcoin will reach its highest,ever imagined. The stage is set, the results will be out in no time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:21:32 AM
Bitcoin has been recognised as currency  in many countries and as of ttoday it’s the most liquid & widely accepted crypto currency in the world. However, there is a long list of alternate crypto currencies that are eager to grab market share and challenge Bitcoin’s dominance.

Since from the beginning of bitcoin platform there is already positive future about it. And until now still bitcoin really meant for great future achieved by the people by trusting and believing its capability to earn huge amount of profit, that can be diversify into forever values of people which is his/her successful professional carrier in life.
Activity: 37
August 02, 2018, 02:10:11 AM
Bitcoin have a future i believe in that.. and everybody knows btc are popular in crypto. Bitcoin is already in its way to be our future because i see lot of improvement.
Activity: 7
August 02, 2018, 12:11:38 AM
Really wish bitcoin has a bright future for the bitcoin investment community to be stable and growing
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 02, 2018, 12:07:58 AM
like most people who are in this forum, i really believe in bitcoin. because in just a few months my needs and my family began to be fulfilled.

bitcoin is a very profitable investment, and everyone can take advantage of it.
in the future i hope, bitcoin will get its glory again.
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 12:02:08 AM
It's true that bitcoin is the future, but it must all be managed well, whether it's inventory or buying and selling. if that all happens I believe bitcoin is a bright future. And the investment you bet will probably double again. but I have not dared like you if I have to risk my home. because it takes courage
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 11:27:16 PM
bitcoin has continued to rise in recent months because the exchange rate continues to increase dramatically.
I am sure that in the future thousands of digital currency companies will go public, and some banks will accept bitcoin and offer bitcoin storage facilities
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 06:54:07 PM
I agree with you. Bitcoin is the trusted and more profitable crypto currency in the. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for your hope then i think you will got more profit. Most of people are using /involved in bitcoin. That's why i think bitcoin is the future.
Bitcoin is more profitable investment that's why many investors trusted to invest in bitcoin. Investors buy bitcoin and hold it and this kind of strategy the investors will get more profit cause holding is the best way to earn more profit. Bitcoin is the best investment in the future .
Activity: 387
August 01, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe in bitcoin and i also believe that it has a good future but i will invest in btc in a very limited money like my savings, extra income but not by selling my house for btc investment.  What if i failed?,  i have my kids and husband. I will invest, gain and wait until i can invest for more,  time will come i will earn more. I will take it slowly but surely.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 06:08:19 PM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I also believe in bitcoin and like many people here in the forum, I do not have a doubt about bitcoin and also for its price but rather I believe than one day bitcoin will rise again and will gain back again its name. I believe in bitcoin because it helps me and my family to have a better and more stable life. I think bitcoin will be more helpful if the future comes because I hope its price will rise and surpass everyones expectation.
Pages:
Jump to: