Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 20. (Read 4622 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:06:53 PM
I believe also in bitcoin but not to the exent that I will sell my house just to invest in  bitcoin,maybe when I have at east 3 houses I will sell one to buy bitcoin.Because of poverty I can not invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 93
August 01, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
I think your story is very instructive for beginners. But selling a home for investing is a very serious step. Not everyone will be able to analyze the market as you did. Someone can burn out and stay with nothing, so people are afraid.
Activity: 63
August 01, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
Yes no doubt about the future as it is a amazing concept and blockchain framework. People are getting aware of what Bitcoin is and they are gathering information about it now a days. It has got huge potential to become the future of currency.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
If you have a few BTC, you are likely to be rich in the future. Although the price of BTC is falling at present, the number of BTC is getting smaller and smaller, which is the reason why the price may increase.
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 09:29:45 AM
Nice Topic, If you ask investors about bitcoin most of them will tell you how btc have helped in one or other way. Bitcoin will keep increasing and I hope it reach 100 thousand by mid next year as you've said
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
positive: People no longer need to fear the monopoly of monetary value from the financial center or commonly called a central bank, as we know with the case of the cyprus bank that can be said to steal the money of its customers, and that too is one of the major impacts on the rise of bitcoin.

negative: The collapse of the financial and economic system of the world, the closing of central banks, in this case I will say a little my view that can happen, can not, we already know also that paper money is made used to stabilize the world economy at this time, with the possible bitcoin banknotes and also the bank will not be used again in the future because it can be said ancient, there is another possibility that will happen, in this case the bank can not deny the existence of cryptocurrency at this time, I think banks and paper money will not be used again in the next generation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:21:08 AM
I must say bitcoin is future because the many advantages and people like bitcoin so now we have say the bitcoin is a future.
Activity: 588
August 01, 2018, 09:19:44 AM
Bitcoin can survive to this day, although there is a lot of negative news and also a ban addressed to bitcoin. Bitcoin has become the most popular crypto coin and can be used for transactions and investments, and therefore bitcoin can be regarded as the future.
Activity: 3
August 01, 2018, 09:12:54 AM
The future is not bright telling the truth is that many people are thinking of selling the bitcoin that they are holding
Activity: 588
August 01, 2018, 08:48:48 AM
I think bitcoin has good days in upcoming years. Because everybody has done and doing investment in it. Bitcoin is helping business to come closer. Within several years bitcoin will be used all over in the world to make payments.
Activity: 266
August 01, 2018, 08:39:33 AM
I think that it is already very short time to wait until in each country will be paid in bitcoins and crypto currency in general, and I think that the future is bitcoin, it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 412
August 01, 2018, 05:04:38 AM
I think the decision to sell the house was reckless, but you're already in the black. so I wish you good luck. but investments like those who are reasonably at risk
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
August 01, 2018, 04:29:20 AM
Bitcoin is the future depending on what you mean by that, will Bitcoin be the main currency that will be used globally by every person of the world as a payment method? NO, because the governments will not allow that, there are wars, killing and bombs just because of a little oil or drugs etc. stolen by governments from poor countries, they will do everything to protect their fiat an thus Bitcoin will never have a chance to be used as payment method unless we are talking about maybe a few centuries.
However, blockchain technology is going to be used specially in the western world because they need it, the value of bitcoin therefore can be huge in 5-10 years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 04:23:29 AM
Bitcoin is the real future, soon I hope all countries will accept bitcoin as the main unit of account.
Activity: 978
August 01, 2018, 03:57:55 AM
Bitcoin has a great more future in the coming more years here in the crypto currency community. The Bitcoin is a really great crypto currency that gives us a lot of more great opportunities that the takes over some characteristics of our fiat currencies. I am one of those people that is keep on hoping to the continuous growth of the Bitcoin community.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 03:52:32 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
Yea this is right that mostly people are not able to invest anywhere just because of poverty.
I too believe so much in bitcoin. I also think that bitcoin= future , as investing in bitcoin gives us highest possible returns in very less time period. And congratulations to you as you bought 5 bitcoins this year. But as you are thinking to sell your house, this seems to be very ludicrous. If unfortunately btc falls down, you will loose every thing. So I advice you to take decisions carefully.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 03:45:37 AM
I wouldn't go so far as to say avoiding bitcoin will make people doomed, but I think in a best-case scenario bitcoin will make people much better off financially in a few years. I believe the potential to improve quality of life, especially in the third world, will be spectacular. It will give people in the third world access to a more stable currency and store of value.

bitcoin will be more stable if we only see it in a year, but if people buy bitcoin at the highest price at the end of last year and by the end of this year can not go back to the same price, it will be much loss they experience

I think bitcoin is unstable in this case, but if everyone ends up being able to actively become a crypto trader, their economic level will greatly increase as many of the profits can not be earned in real-world business, bitcoin is a growing future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
August 01, 2018, 03:41:12 AM
I wouldn't go so far as to say avoiding bitcoin will make people doomed, but I think in a best-case scenario bitcoin will make people much better off financially in a few years. I believe the potential to improve quality of life, especially in the third world, will be spectacular. It will give people in the third world access to a more stable currency and store of value.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 03:37:16 AM
Buy as much bitcoin as we can buy, and keep it as an asset that will someday give us wealth or give us many benefits. I'm sure that bitcoin will be the hope of many people to make their lives better in the future, because bitcoin is a very good future in tackling financial problems and giving happiness to every bitcoin owner.
Activity: 53
August 01, 2018, 03:33:46 AM
I don't disagree that Bitcoin can open us a new future as an investment, but you seem to be too positive and a frenzied investor when you risked all your assets on Bitcoin. Don't behave so blindly like that. Much as I believe, I will never sell anything to invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: