Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 22. (Read 4622 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
July 31, 2018, 07:42:05 AM
Recently, I have become more and more disappointed in the cryptocurrency. I see people losing interest in bitcoin and I don't understand what the future will be for bitcoin.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 07:41:14 AM
Yes no doubt the future. Amazing concept and blockchain frame work.
Hell yes it the future
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:39:33 AM
I also believe in bitcoin and I do not doubt its growth, I can say that bitcoin is more and more scaled in the world and this attracts new investments, and when the moment comes when the last bitcoin is mined, the offer will be limited and the demand will increase from which the price will go up higher

I agree with this, bitcoin has a huge potential. With bitcoin, it can help people to generate income to.people who are poor at the same tim it can hlp.the economy to grow, moreover government can also benifit with this. All in all bitcoin is an all in one place where it can help it to your financial needs.
Many people change thier life with bitcoin, if your going to manage bitcoin correctly it will make your financial problem solve. There's a lot of opportunities we can have with bitcoin, and it is proven and tested. In the future there will be a lot of people and investors welling to use bitcoin, because it will help us to solve our financial problem.

Yes it is true bitcoin can solve financial problems but must be done correctly to produce if not done properly maybe bitcoin will add problem by that person. But I think doing bitcoin business, we also have a daily business that can get the benefits every day.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
July 31, 2018, 07:28:55 AM
I also believe in bitcoin and I do not doubt its growth, I can say that bitcoin is more and more scaled in the world and this attracts new investments, and when the moment comes when the last bitcoin is mined, the offer will be limited and the demand will increase from which the price will go up higher

I agree with this, bitcoin has a huge potential. With bitcoin, it can help people to generate income to.people who are poor at the same tim it can hlp.the economy to grow, moreover government can also benifit with this. All in all bitcoin is an all in one place where it can help it to your financial needs.
Many people change thier life with bitcoin, if your going to manage bitcoin correctly it will make your financial problem solve. There's a lot of opportunities we can have with bitcoin, and it is proven and tested. In the future there will be a lot of people and investors welling to use bitcoin, because it will help us to solve our financial problem.
I agree with this, bitcoin has a huge potential. With bitcoin, it can help people to generate income to.people who are poor at the same tim it can help the economy to grow, moreover government can also benefit with this. All in all bitcoin is an all in one place where it can help it to your financial needs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 06:26:28 AM

Activity: 57
July 31, 2018, 04:53:39 AM
Really good for you  for making a profit. That was really risky putting all your resources in bitcoin though and im glad that it paid off for you. I don't know about that 100k$ since nobody is really sure what the price in the future will be
Activity: 30
July 31, 2018, 04:08:12 AM
You can have future in earn bitcoin. Though bitcoin is created for payment method, everyone take it as an asset that can have high value in the future and your little volume can give god profit and good when you take investment on it but make sure that you put what you afford to lose. Find way for you to have bitcoin without need an amount
Activity: 191
July 31, 2018, 04:07:28 AM
Indeed, Bitcoin is the future of other altcoins because they depends on Bitcoin. Our future depends on how we invest our money wisely. Perhaps bitcoin will be best currency in the world in future. By this hopefully we will achieve our success in future.
Activity: 32
July 31, 2018, 03:58:49 AM
Bitcoin is the future of currency which it will not disappear. Bitcoin keeps kicking and getting the price high, this will be a big challenge to bitcoin and also it will help them to make bitcoin more reliable.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
July 31, 2018, 03:51:04 AM
Future of bitcoin is very rich it may be down right now but after some time it will grow again the fear of the unknown is one deep-seated emotion that takes a huge toll on the price of Bitcoin. People immediately assume that things could take a turn for the worst upon hearing a new and radical proposition. Risks, however, are more often than not, exaggerated.
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 03:47:11 AM
Bitcoin is extraordinary compared to other interest in world at the present time. It has just demonstrated the world what it is able to do. At this moment, it is getting well known in predominant press. Daily papers are expounding on it, Companies are tolerating it as a method of installment, nations are authorizing or managing it. These are largely indications of good things to come later on. In the case of everything goes as needs be, BTC will demonstrate its value by and by
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 03:42:13 AM
of course everyone should have an investment for his future later. I think to invest very precisely that is to have bitcoin lau store it. of course this will make the person doing it will get a good future, because every year his bitcoin value keeps rising so get his profit by buying bitcoin right now.
Activity: 129
July 30, 2018, 11:43:44 PM
The future of bitcoin is surely bright. But a lot still needs to done because besides the massive price swings, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been linked with scams, money laundering, tax evasion, cybercrime and more. The regulators still have plenty work to do in this area in other to make it more acceptable to world economies. Bitcoin has come to stay but one still need to apply caution while investing until it volatility is stabilized permanently. Invest wisely though...
Activity: 19
July 30, 2018, 11:39:36 PM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
I will invest in bitcoin necessarily. This is an investment in the future and I'm sure that the cost of not only bitcoin, but also other crypto currency will grow in the near future.
Especially attractive to me is the fact that the blockchain system is decentralized and my investments will not depend on politicians, governments, inflation, etc. Of course, the world economy and politics affect bitcoin too, but still it is a more independent investment than classical ones.
July 30, 2018, 11:31:02 PM
...sell our house so we could invest in our future...

This is the most irresponsible thing I've heard of so far. I hope you get lucky in the end....
Activity: 177
July 30, 2018, 11:23:54 PM
I believe that bitcoin's future is very bright and promising. because it is improved day by day

All of us think our future, we invest for it, to prepared for the brighter future. Well investing in bitcoin is a very smart decision but we should know our limits to invest it. Invest what you afford to loose.
Activity: 29
July 30, 2018, 11:11:18 PM
I believe that bitcoin's future is very bright and promising. because it is improved day by day
July 30, 2018, 10:31:03 PM
I think bitcoin will crash, only blockchain applications are useful
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 10:29:39 PM
Do I believe cryptocurrency will be in our future? Absolutely. Do I see it as the sole key to the future? No. I think blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are just the tip of the iceberg. For sure in the future, there’ll be other revolutionary technologies that will change our lives. I think hard work and keeping an open mind are the tools for a successful future. Bitcoin may be a viable investment or asset, but it also represents a digital future where we will need more than just the knowledge of bitcoin prices and market activities in order to survive.
Activity: 23
July 30, 2018, 03:08:44 PM
Surely it is, bitcoin has no boundaries and will be huge in the future.
Bitcoin has limited resources and will run out soon. It is a gold, but it is odbrpalne. Only resources until 2025 are infinite. And what's next?
Pages:
Jump to: