Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 2. (Read 4620 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 10:28:26 AM
Unfortunately i can say bitcoin is not a future, instead it is a chance to make people have to creat their own life opportunity and achieved their goals in life. Future is in the hands of the people who wants to have and to become successful someday. And It depends people how they will use bitcoin just to make it perfect and profitable.
Activity: 185
September 20, 2018, 07:46:02 AM
I also believe in bitcoin and I do not doubt its growth, I can say that bitcoin is more and more scaled in the world and this attracts new investments, and when the moment comes when the last bitcoin is mined, the offer will be limited and the demand will increase from which the price will go up higher

I believe that the future is not in bitcoin but it is in people whom is moving to make his/her future. But that bright future will be created and achieved with the help of bitcoin. That is the reason why bitcoin can be equal to someone's future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
September 20, 2018, 07:15:17 AM
I think, bitcoin can indeed be an investment for the future because technology will continue to grow and bitcoin will also continue to grow so that investment in bitcoin will be very profitable for the future, but in my opinion we have to invest according to our capabilities and do not risk it all because bitcoin also has high risk
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 06:53:56 AM
how much are you guys investing of your remaining paycheck monthly, after you take care of all of the bills?
is 50% good bet? 50% leave in FIAT, 50% in BTC?
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
September 20, 2018, 06:40:06 AM
Yes it is indeed! I believe in that too, the Bitcoin is the future. This is the new World order and bitcoin and its friends all cryptocurrency started to rule the hole World todays. The paper Money will fade away soon and who doesn't have crypto Money will be so sad and sorry.. I believe at latest on 2025 te crypto Money will be used everywhere in the World.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 06:33:42 AM
It's all about beliefs after all. BTC is just like a region. If you believe in it, you'll find all kinds of reasons to support your claim. If you don't, you will find all sort of evidence of failure. Therefore, you should not try to change your friends' mind. If you believe in it, you can invest it by yourself.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 20, 2018, 06:25:38 AM
I agree with you mate, bitcoin is definitely the future to our e-commerce and monetary system. Thus, early adopters of this breakthrough technology might have gained a lot and would probably gain more potential profit in the years to come. The only thing that needs to be address first is to solve some major issues for it to be fully adopt by the majority such banning issues, scalability issues and some minor flaws that may still doubtness to the new investors of this technology.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 05:50:23 AM
Crypto currency has appeared recently and is only at the beginning of the path of its development.
 Provided that it can demonstrate progress as a means of exchange and a unit of account - the same as demonstrated as a means of accumulation - the crypto currency is a viable technologically new form of money.
 How do I think the main problems that the crypto currency should solve:
 1 Scalability.  Many crypto-currencies are built on chains of blockers that are not designed for large amounts of transactions.
 2 Ease of use.  As with any invention, convenient design is the basis of acceptance.  Crypto-currencies today require special understanding.
 3 Regulation.  Crypto-currencies need common rules, whereas now in each country the issues of regulation are solved in their own way and only fragmentarily.
 4 Volatility (variability of the exchange rate).  Fluctuations in value are inherent in all currencies, but in the case of crypto currency it is excessive.
 5 Incentives.  Any new financial system should answer the question of how the reward will affect its behavior.  If it is not built correctly, this will allow one user to manipulate to the detriment of others.
 6 Confidentiality.  For users, different levels of confidentiality must be available.
As soon as these problems become solvable, immediately the crypto currency will become our present and not the future!
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 18, 2018, 11:10:54 AM
wow i think the most important thing i learn about this thread is that almost anyone read the post.
The men sold his house! WTF well i wish you all the best luck in the world!

I hope this turns out excellent for u and get rich or die trying just like the rappers used to say.
i admire your boldness
Activity: 34
September 18, 2018, 10:52:40 AM
No doubt bitcoin has great future. It’s the first cryptocurrency, so it experienced ups and downs during almost 10 years of existence. But bitcoin is still the most popular crypto in the world. It is a decentralized currency, improved alternative to fiat money with transparent transaction system. Some factors like regulations can affect bitcoin price, but I don’t think that it will crash.
Activity: 64
September 18, 2018, 07:43:20 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

if bitcoin is the best investment in your opinion compared to other altcoins, then there must be serious management of your investment. don't let you upset your wife and child. And it's fine if you say bitcoin is the future. but in my opinion bitcoin is a future that is accelerated its arrival.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 12:13:46 PM
Bitcoin is having a amazing future.Mostly all investors of cryptocurrency are of bitcoin.Bitcoin contributes maximum in cryptomarket.This scenario will prevail in future also because it has the potential to remain in the market for many more years.It has many advantages when compared to other currencies.Bitcoin will surely reach the hightest value in coming years.
bitcoin is the main coin in crypto, I think bitcoin will affect other coin prices. so I think bitcoin will be the future with the best price and can boost sales of other coins.
Activity: 252
September 16, 2018, 11:43:08 AM
is bitcoin an ordinary 21st century gold version only without issues on storage? Or is it a short-lived type of popular fad that may eventually evolve in the future that would create an immense difference in the economy? As far as the future of bitcoin is concerned, well only time can give you the right and most accurate answer! The only thing that would be very certain for you is the fact that bitcoin price would remain to be volatile in the near future.
Activity: 397
September 16, 2018, 08:22:56 AM
Bitcoin is having a amazing future.Mostly all investors of cryptocurrency are of bitcoin.Bitcoin contributes maximum in cryptomarket.This scenario will prevail in future also because it has the potential to remain in the market for many more years.It has many advantages when compared to other currencies.Bitcoin will surely reach the hightest value in coming years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:51:09 AM
I think bitcoin in the future will be very expensive and this bitcoin will have very high demand, making bitcoin very expensive and very difficult to obtain.

Actually if we have stock bitcoin in our portfolio we are so very fortunate because its really hard to obtain bitcoin now because the price are still very expensive. So we must be secure our bitcoin and invest it in a wiseful and long term investment to make it more profitable in the future.
Activity: 110
September 16, 2018, 07:10:40 AM
If there is one revolution that is slowly paving the path towards a connected world, it is blockchain technology. Blockchain has in fact brought innovation and new opportunities across the globe in many industries. It has given way to the popularity of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Bitcoin being the mother currency of all cryptocurrency and it is sure to stay with us for a long time and i think the future will be bright depends on its uses and value of bitcoin.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 05:28:20 AM
I also believe in Bitcoin, I know Bitcoin is the future. My wife and I took a loan from the bank to buy Bitcoins. I consider this a good investment. Soon our life will change for the better. It is a pity that my friends do not share my opinion.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
September 16, 2018, 05:23:20 AM
I think that those who are already capable and professional, of course, the current market conditions will not affect the trade. Bitcoin will still be a good future and has advantages that other altcoins cannot. Investors take advantage of the market that has fallen by hoarding bitcoin, because it has seen bitcoin will have more value next year.

Even the professional like us are looking for extra income that will help us to gain more money aside from the salary we receive. The price of the goods now are getting higher and higher so it is not enough to depend only on our  salary.

So we look for investment  that can help us to gain more and we can see that the best option to invest is the bitcoin. It has the potential  because its getting more popular  as time goes by. And also even the market is not that good we have a choice to hold so that we can't  loss from our investment.

So i believe  that through  bitcoin we can be successful  with bitcoin.
Activity: 56
September 16, 2018, 05:16:46 AM
I can only pray for you, hope that what you hope will come true, you make a very brave decision.
You should not sell your house. If you want to make an investment, you should use what you have in your wallet and not use all the assets you have by exchanging it with BTC.
Activity: 364
September 16, 2018, 05:03:46 AM
there are good opinions about investment, but in bitcoin investment you are very brave and I can't be like you, because for me it's like gambling, I believe in bitcoin but I only invest from my monthly salary, only 30% of my salary I bought bitcoin , I hope to have enough bitcoin in the future
Pages:
Jump to: