Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 3. (Read 4620 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 04:54:39 AM
I think that those who are already capable and professional, of course, the current market conditions will not affect the trade. Bitcoin will still be a good future and has advantages that other altcoins cannot. Investors take advantage of the market that has fallen by hoarding bitcoin, because it has seen bitcoin will have more value next year.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 04:16:22 AM
if I think bitcoin and the future of bitcoin is very good bro. in my opinion. although the price of bitcoin is now down but if we have the capital and experience to play market conditions we will definitely get a big profit
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 04:12:02 AM
bitcoin's growth is very fast, trust in bitcoin is getting higher and many people have felt the benefits of bitcoin. Bitcoin is increasingly known by many people around the world and has been used as an asset by some people. More and more people are investing in bitcoin and they hope to get a good future through bitcoin, so finally I can say that bitcoin is the future and bitcoin is a future hope for everyone who invests in bitcoin because the bitcoin transaction system is safe, easy, fast and reliable and high bitcoin prices make bitcoin increasingly popular in the community and known throughout the world.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 16, 2018, 03:53:51 AM
I don't think you are doing the wise thing. What you are doing is suicidal. A financial planner or investor or adviser will never ever tell you to do the same. You cannot put everything at stake. You just don't risk you and your whole family's lives for the sake of a single investment which has abundant risks. Do not be too brave without even thinking of the possible worst scenario.  
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
September 16, 2018, 03:43:02 AM
You can invest on bitcoin but not to assume too much, don't like some people who bet their all assets to exchange to bitcoins hoping that it will doubled the price in the next few years. just invest only on a thing that you will not regret if it is get lost. in other words invest only what you can afford to loose.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:41:32 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
I think that is a bold idea, I also believe that bitcoin will grow strongly in the future, but if you are having financial difficulties like monthly salary and living without pay, then I recommend Do you think about investing bitcoin? This is also an experience for people who intend to invest in cryptocurrency while not really understanding it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 03:37:07 AM
There is hard and difficult time for the bitcoin as it is down from price , but this is the best time for investment on cryptocurrencies. I believe Bitcoin will raise in the future and will be the future of financial market. Companies like samsung going to accept bitcoin which indicates its better future
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
September 16, 2018, 03:27:10 AM
I think bitcoin can be said to be the future because its features make everyone have their own bank, so our economy can be more efficient when using bitcoin, but unfortunately there are still few retailers that accept bitcoin payments
Activity: 55
September 16, 2018, 03:26:34 AM
BITCOIN is future, its good to have future investment in cryptocurrency for savings purposes and bitcoin is the trusted one which maybe unstable market price but it has a big potential in gaining profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 03:19:45 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

there is still much to be considered, to make BTC a medium of exchange for the future, especially in terms of security. because that is a very important thing in transacting, we can make BTC as a medium of exchange for the future, but if the security is still very minimal, it will be very dangerous for us as consumers in the transaction
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
September 16, 2018, 01:47:49 AM
Cryptocurrency in general is the future and it awaits us all,but going extra miles by selling house or what ever that's a very huge risk unless you are the type who copes with whatever conditions they find themselves, I personally believes in bitcoin myself and someday other coin might top over bitcoin but please limit your risk friend,that's way too much
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 01:41:44 AM
Yes bitcoin is future because till date it has become the biggest investment asset and in coming years it will attain more heights. Bitcoin has the potential of making money double and giving people opportunity to earn maximum profits. Bircoin has changed the statement of economy and has brought stability also. With each new day bitcoin is becoming more popular so surely bitcoin can be known as the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 01:25:06 AM
I advise you not to give full hope to bitcoin, because if that hope is not reached, then you will regret your biggest regret
love Bitcoin enough, always prioritize your health
if it's true that Bitcoin will reach hundreds of thousands of dollars in mid 2019, I'm also grateful, because I can sell my BTC at a high price
Activity: 420
September 15, 2018, 04:13:59 PM
Actually it is. Fiat money gradually looses its effectiveness and it cannot cope with lots of problems we have today, especially corruption. Crypto can solve these problems, I believe in that.
Activity: 154
September 15, 2018, 04:12:27 PM
While It is good to be positive, I am however a realist and will sell that with all the murkiness of the present crypto environment, it is going to be the future i.e. bitcoin, but much needs to be done before we see that reality with us. It is going to be fun to see when the whole system naturalises to the bitcoin usage.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 04:01:21 PM
I see blindness in you, you have the bold decision to sell your home to invest in BTC, this is not necessarily wrong. But look how you will live from now until 2019. Are you sure your family will have enough money to live each day. I think you are making mistakes that will make your life worse. Believe in us is good but your life and family are always more important.
This is true advice....many people go all-in without taking all factors into account, especially time!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 03:59:16 PM
bitcoin is a decent future. despite the market that is presently slamming, I trust that BTC will most likely the eventual fate of the cash and financial status of one's nation, bitcoin still has enormous speculation potential, the fate of BTC and for the monetary development of each nation if for Bitcoin to be what's to come.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 11:00:37 AM
I see blindness in you, you have the bold decision to sell your home to invest in BTC, this is not necessarily wrong. But look how you will live from now until 2019. Are you sure your family will have enough money to live each day. I think you are making mistakes that will make your life worse. Believe in us is good but your life and family are always more important.
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 10:58:32 AM
I think bitcoin is the future, in this case, we invest but still hold back for a while and wait for good opportunities in coin value.
With bitcoin, it will be able to control emotions that are not good and accept the market well.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
September 15, 2018, 10:36:38 AM
Bitcoin has the potential, I can see that BTC can make it happen, however we need to fix the flaws of Bitcoin, It can't be the future if it has tons of flaws right? I don't want to be biased here, all I care about is the future of BTC and for the economic growth of every country, and in order for Bitcoin to be the future, it needs to be better and much stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: