Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 4. (Read 4620 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 10:27:23 AM
bitcoin is a good future. regardless of the market that is currently crashing, we see it on the side where bitcoin is an alternative transaction that is very fast and safe. when compared to other online transaction sites like paypal, bitcoin is better in my opinion. and also, bitcoin still has huge investment potential. so don't hesitate anymore.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 10:14:45 AM
I strongly believe that bitcoin is the next generation form of payment as well as it may replace our fiat currency. A lot more big ideas are behind this cryptocurrency. This will dominate the world and that's for sure. This is our future. And I hope and pray people will not use it the other way.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:11:44 AM
I am confident in the future of bitcoin and has already spent a fairly large amount of money on it, as I am sure that in the future all the expenses will pay off. But you are too risky if you sold all your property for bitcoin. Too bold.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 07:50:32 AM
This is only true when you understand the technology of blockchain. You have investment knowledge, passionate. It will be an opportunity to develop your future. And if you do not have knowledge about this market, then this is hardly the future.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
September 14, 2018, 12:23:42 PM
I believe on this. BTC will probably the future of the currency and economic status of one's country. Blockchain, home-base work, modern mining, privacy, payment and investment. This is probably the future of the world. I solidly believe on this. Remember the time when Mickey Mouse money appear, the time that the money haven't  value. Probably that will happen on this but the money now is computerized and technological, cashless.
Activity: 219
Merit: 105
September 14, 2018, 07:22:57 AM
Blockchain technologies have potential of accumulating over 1 trillion dollars

According to the whitepapers revealed in the beginning of this summer, there has been an examination performed for the management of supply chain, and the crucial role to be played by the blockchain innovations in the upcoming future, especially with SMEs.

The estimation carried out by the Asian Development Bank displays that there is an enormous trade gap in the amount of 1.5 trillion US dollars, which, by extrapolation, might increase to almost 2.5 trillion US dollars in 7 years. The gap is attributed mainly to smaller businesses, which lack credit accessibility, especially having an impact on enterprises in the Pacific and the region of East Asia.

https://base.info/news/blockchain-technologies-have-potential-of-accumulating-over-1-trillion-dollars
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 07:05:12 AM
I think you as well by the development of Bitcoin will cause the Altcoins to develop together. And with more and more Altcoins coming out with the development of Bitcoin Blockchain technology is coming out with more applications for the future. So Bitcoin is our future.
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 06:54:32 AM
Bitcoin will exist, as its share in the total capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is the main. Recent events related to the fall of the market in General caused a large negative background about investments in the crypto-currency market. I personally think that this is a standard procedure for the formation of the market and the currency, which is just beginning to develop fully.
The bitcoin ledger survived, not only because of the system’s distribution, not only because of its clever cryptographic safeguards, but because of the good faith and good sense of individual developers who shepherded the project through its wobbly-legged infancy.I have faith in Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 06:48:58 AM
It is true that bitcoin's  price is not stable now a days....... but there is risk in every investment.... So those who are brave to invest.... bitcoin is  a perfect place

Bitcoin is really the future of this world so as long as the price of bitcoin is affordable buy some btc and  keep it until in the future and no doubt that the money we invest can multiply very well and in the future we can also used our btc  on all store all over the world.
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 06:33:08 AM
Bitcoin will exist, as its share in the total capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is the main. Recent events related to the fall of the market in General caused a large negative background about investments in the crypto-currency market. I personally think that this is a standard procedure for the formation of the market and the currency, which is just beginning to develop fully.
Activity: 51
September 14, 2018, 06:01:36 AM
One thing that is very sure is that cryptocurrency is the money for the future because it is a new technology full of innovative implementations. BTC at the long run would be of much great value after all the others were dumped due to the hype or of no use case. BTC still has the future.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 05:50:53 AM
Good for speculation.
Buy $2300 sale $19000.
Hopefully the mark of 8500 will be passed in the next few weeks or a month. It is really enough of bears.  But I believe in the future he will target $ 20,000.
Activity: 49
September 14, 2018, 05:33:49 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

As a user of bitcoin who got a benefits from it, i am pretty sure that bitcoin will be the one of the main key for our future since it is proven by some bitcoin user who also got a highly benefits. Like for example, me as a student who unable earn more money yet will helped financially  by bitcoin. as my observation, bitcoin it not also for financial as a future but also for the safety of our future money.  
Activity: 120
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 14, 2018, 05:26:59 AM
I believe bitcoin has a good future, we really should invest in bitcoin. But we don't have to sell the house or property that we have, it must be balanced between bitcoin investment and property investment. If you are determined by current choices, then you must be able to bear the consequences in the future.
well I always feel that bitcoin will continue to be used and developed into the future. I also feel that bitcoin will be important, so in the future, every development on the internet will most likely involve bitcoin.

Yes, a lot of things can happen in the future whether it will help to improve bitcoin or not, but I am hoping that bitcoin will survive the hardships and will finally have continues high price.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
September 14, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
I am totally agree with your opinion about that. Cryptocurrency is the future money and people who have it - already ensured their pension.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
It will be our bright future. I believe in bitcoin's development and its technology. I think it will help it a lots in our life
[/quote bitcoin in the future in my opinion will be very good and can help to one's economy. and also help our lives. I hope bitcoin can be a world currency.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 14, 2018, 05:12:16 AM
I believe bitcoin has a good future, we really should invest in bitcoin. But we don't have to sell the house or property that we have, it must be balanced between bitcoin investment and property investment. If you are determined by current choices, then you must be able to bear the consequences in the future.
well I always feel that bitcoin will continue to be used and developed into the future. I also feel that bitcoin will be important, so in the future, every development on the internet will most likely involve bitcoin.
Activity: 4
September 14, 2018, 05:11:43 AM
Yes with bitcoin it will provide great future of investment.i believe in cryptocurrency and investors in bitcoin will surely get a positive outcome.
Activity: 35
September 13, 2018, 05:43:03 PM
Highly inspirational and motivational! Thanks a lot for sharing this. How I wish more people would take urgent steps so secure their future. Because the future is cryptocurrency!
Activity: 53
September 13, 2018, 05:37:06 PM
     It shows a very good future. Investors are investing heavily in this coin. bitcoin is a great future with a coin. And you can earn a lot of income. This is a long-standing trusted coin. Make sure you invest all your investments here and wait for a long time. You can earn big money. Change your future bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: