Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 5. (Read 4620 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 02:55:39 PM
I agree, with the help of bitcoin, new technologies developing which help us to reach new opportunities and data about which we did not even know before, as bitcoin also develops and will allow us to study all its possibilities until it is fully revealed. Bitcoin has opened the world of cryptocurrencies for us and helped many people to earn and still helps to do this, this is one of the most important feature of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:30:14 PM
Agree, bitcoin is the future because bitcoin is the strongest crypto and will survive in the long run and can provide income and can greatly help financial problems get better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
Yes exactly. The sign of equality between these two concepts is absolutely appropriate. Because bitcoin is the thing that will accompany us for many more decades.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 01:40:31 PM
I believe bitcoin has a good future, we really should invest in bitcoin. But we don't have to sell the house or property that we have, it must be balanced between bitcoin investment and property investment. If you are determined by current choices, then you must be able to bear the consequences in the future.
Activity: 283
September 13, 2018, 07:43:08 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin does have a bright future, even though the value of bitcoin is up and down, but I'm sure it doesn't matter for continuity in using bitcoin. Bitcoin is very good to be used as assets in the future, you only need to understand how the rules of bitcoin are and start investing with bitcoin. By investing in bitcoin you will get benefits that can be used to improve your economy.
Activity: 77
September 13, 2018, 07:37:28 AM
The future has been very successful. Bitcoin is a surviving coin. Today it is happening around the world making progress. bitcoin is a long-running coin. This is more preferable for investors to invest. Anyone looking for a long-term coin. There is a clear future for bitcoin. This gives people an incredible profit throughout their lifetime. This coin is one of the world's most popular coins.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
September 13, 2018, 07:06:21 AM
I'm currently doubting bitcoin. I think that bitcoin is too overrated that you invest in it.
it depends on you, because in my opinion bitcoin has a bright future and the work is also great. so most investors are investing in bitcoin because the results obtained are large
Activity: 175
September 13, 2018, 03:48:18 AM
I believe that Bitcoin become future success. Bitcoin now global digital currency.
Bitcoin is remarkable coin and future is a valuable coin
Activity: 588
Minter
September 13, 2018, 03:46:36 AM
I'm currently doubting bitcoin. I think that bitcoin is too overrated that you invest in it.
Activity: 23
September 13, 2018, 03:41:25 AM
Cool story. I gues we all should do the same. Go and sell our real estates, vehicles, cloths etc.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 03:33:58 AM
Bitcoin isn't gold. Gold is not a scarce resource. There is an infinite amount of gold in this universe. Stop thinking globally and start thinking universally. We will find asteroids made of gold, planets with gold cores, nebulas with particulate gold spanning lightyears. Do you know how many bitcoin we will find in the universe? 21 million.
Activity: 155
September 13, 2018, 03:25:37 AM
One thing to keep in mind with futures in particular: The future price a year from now doesn't necessarily equal the expected price of the asset. The futures price = expected price of asset (1+risk free rate / 1 + risk of the underlying asset). This means that if you think bitcoin is more risky than the RF rate, then you are actually paying a premium for someone else to hold on to it. My hypothesis is that the premium commanded will be very large, so if the futures price is, say, $15,000, then the expected value of bitcoin is actually much larger than that.
Activity: 231
September 13, 2018, 03:24:28 AM
In fact, bitcoin is a remarkable coin. Also, this coin is accepted. This success is quite a lot high. This is a fixed coin. bitcoin has a clear future. It's alright. Because today we have made great progress. Any successful coin shows great improvement. Bitcoin shows that it's too late. Investors who earned it are the best examples. The future is bright. And everyone who invests here will be successful in the future.
Activity: 156
September 09, 2018, 01:08:21 AM
I guess is too early to said that BTC is the future. Technology moves and change so fast and might there is a better than this.
And the other factor, people that invested too much in fiat is hard to convince about change unless on what they have will be compensated.
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 12:36:12 AM
I think that ,Every day technology is advancing and more and more way to have money. Bitcoin is now recognized as an innovative and contemporary way to transfer anonymously without utilizing standard financial networks or services. I also believe in bitcoin and I do not doubt its growth, I can say that bitcoin is more and more scaled in the world and this attracts new investments,thanks
Activity: 37
September 08, 2018, 11:32:52 PM
yes ... I'm sure bitcoin is the future of the currency in the world. In the next few years, it will be easier for bitcoin to be accessed by all people from various backgrounds
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 11:26:48 PM
Bitcoin in the crypto we have see the most valuable coin if we have hold definately price increased so bitcoin future very bright.
Activity: 322
September 08, 2018, 09:05:28 PM
for me I can say bitcoin is a good destination for people and investors because it's just the very first thing called diginal money where you earn money even at home and at bitcoin it's good to invest for the future to the future of your life
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:38:18 PM
We are actually being led to this vision of Bitcoin being the future. Bitcoin has certainly made some major impact on the society and economy in some nations around the globe. Poverty is not an excuse to becoming successful. It is the mindset of man that makes him rich or poor. If he thinks like a poor person, then he will remain poor. But if he thinks like a rich/successful person, he can become one if he wanted even if he is poor at the moment. It's all about being positive and the perseverance to become victorious.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 06:08:56 PM
I just love the equation bitcoin is equal to the future, any one whose financial mentor is not investing and advising him or her about bitcoin is on a long thing..
Pages:
Jump to: