Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 23. (Read 4622 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 02:15:19 PM
bitcoin is such type of currency you can consider it as future. you can blindly trust on trust on bitcoin. by using blockchain technology it become more famous in all over world currency. By this hopefully we will achieve our success in future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 02:07:03 PM
In close to future, the employment of bitcoin can reach to a replacement pinnacle. individuals square measure victimization it in numerous sectors in gift. therefore it'll be required within the future in an exceedingly huge amount. and that i assume btc has enough potential and correct qualities to assert because the preferred crypto coin on earth.
Activity: 244
July 30, 2018, 12:39:30 PM
I believe in bitcoin, but I think your practice is too risky. To know that the encrypted market is always full of uncertainty, I think you should invest the extra money in the bitcoin. If you borrow money or sell your house to invest in an unknown market, it's an immature way to invest.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 12:35:49 PM
The bitcoin develops and expands every year. I think this is only the beginning, in the future bitcoin will be of great value and not everyone will be able to call himself to have one bitcoin
Activity: 7
July 30, 2018, 12:16:48 PM
Surely it is, bitcoin has no boundaries and will be huge in the future.
Activity: 293
July 30, 2018, 11:43:01 AM
I think that btc is really our future and it will become the main currency soon. some experts think even that it caqn replace other coins and even dollar, which is used all over the world today
Activity: 203
July 30, 2018, 11:36:17 AM
I think bitcoin has a bright future. BTC already  gain trust of many companies which are well known. Perhaps BTC will be best currency in the word in future .
Activity: 75
July 30, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
It's a dubious pleasure to sell a house and invest all the money in bitcoin. Well now, bitcoin costs more than 8000, but what if its price drops to 3000? will you also be sure of your future?
Activity: 70
July 30, 2018, 11:25:16 AM
Yes with the growing demand its quantity will decrease and people would not be able to buy due to.its high price
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 11:19:00 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

I believe also that the bitcoin is a life changer. The bitcoin change my life through money. The money that I earned here on bitcoin I use it in my daily expenses and to help my family in their daily needs. Also I invest here on bitcoin to secure my own family's future and to have a better life.  
Activity: 53
July 30, 2018, 11:01:57 AM
From my point of view this is the hope for all people who are in this market. They have faith in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin already invest lot of sectors so it price will go high. I thik bitcoin future is bright in future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
July 30, 2018, 10:55:39 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

Yes, I agree with you bro. Bitcoin is the future of our community and it will provide much help in the future. Thus, it is better as an investment because it will really hit the market again. Not just providing with hype but obviously, the purpose why we have to post something on this forum is for us to determine the relevance of bitcoin and for us to share that benefits to other people. We are not just igniting information which is not true; however, to be much truer, then we just make our own experiences ( and eventually share to others).
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
July 30, 2018, 10:54:27 AM
Investing in btc involves very high risk, as prices have been extremely volatile. I prefer investing money that I can lose.
Activity: 1
July 30, 2018, 10:51:59 AM
my bitcoin address 3KTve1HCEXYZCmFgYQ9emGH76NQGkKCUEh
Activity: 33
July 30, 2018, 10:48:28 AM
I think it is true bitcoin is the future, because seen from its very rapid development and the increasing demand it will make it can be a valuable asset in the future, of course in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
July 30, 2018, 10:32:24 AM
BTC will grow and flourish and it is the core of Crypto space. It is hence the future of crypto space. Many people doesn't believe iin BTC but I will say they will also come towards BTC someday realizing the potential, power and success rate in BTC. I will say you invest in Crypto space in portfolio and be happy always injoing the market.
Activity: 151
July 30, 2018, 10:30:47 AM
Now we have too little information to consider bitcoin with a prospect for 2-3 years, especially for a longer period. It is necessary that there are still too many things, ranging from state regulation to the adoption of crypto-currencies in peresedennuyu life on the planet, and only after that it will be possible to make objective predictions. At the moment - it's just a fantasy.
But I really want to believe in a good option, at least to me personally)
Activity: 448
July 30, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
Surely bitcoin will give us a great future and bitcoin nowadays has a huge role to human life perhaps it has a great value to be kept by and make money in it by trading on market to gain more profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 30, 2018, 10:23:32 AM
I think bitcoin is already part of our present and for sure it is our future. It is important to save your incomes now if you want to find them also in the future
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
July 30, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
In as much as I wouldn't stake all my belongings to buying BTC, I'll agree that Blockchain is the future and not necessarily just Bitcoin. The Technology behind it all is just amazing, and the more you read and get to know about it, the more you'd know that it is here to stay.
Bitcoin will have a great future, being the number one crypto also known as the king of all cryptos is a big sign that btc will a future. And i think it will reach 25k or up in the next more years. Thats really possible because when it comes to user and investors it increasing time by time so for me no doubt about the future of btc.
Pages:
Jump to: