Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 26. (Read 4622 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 09:44:01 PM
On average, the value of Bitcoin increases by about 10 times. From $ .1 in 2010, to $ 1 - in 2011, $ 10 in 2012, to $ 100 by 2013, and now it is over $ 8000, and the future will continue. increase
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 08:53:03 PM
I agree if there is a thought btc can be used as a future investment tool, but which I do not agree if we invest in btc with exaggeration, I think less good if you want to invest by expecting a better life in the future but we sacrifice our happiness and the people we care about, because what I know invest it usually uses the capital of our strengths to meet our financial needs, not from the sale of what we have, let alone we sell the only house, it does not matter if you still live alone but if you are married then I think your decision will bring new problems, you are lucky because you are investigating when the market is still good so you do not suffer a lot of loss, but what if the market worsens? Are you ready with all the risks? anyone knows the future as well as btc no one is can predict future btc accurately
Activity: 154
July 29, 2018, 08:27:34 PM
bitcoin have a future i believe in that.. and everybody knows btc are popular in crypto. be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future,
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
July 29, 2018, 08:13:30 PM
Yes,  I believe in bitcoin that by making investment you will be able to gain good and promising profit. However,  selling your property and invest it all in btc is like gambling and I not favorable with it.  It's better to have an investment that you can afford to lose since as we all know btc is very unpredictable and we don't know what will happen next.

You can have future in earn bitcoin. Though bitcoin is created for payment method, everyone take it as an asset that can have high value in the future and your little volume can give god profit and good when you take investment on it but make sure that you put what you afford to lose. Find way for you to have bitcoin without need an amount as it is free to earn with all your effort and hardwork.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 07:49:15 PM
Well, I think many of us here believe in Btc as well and for that matter, we are always investing into it in one way or the other. However, I think to go to that extent to sell your house and to invest in Btc was too high a risk to have taken. Maybe it is paying off now but I think that is too risky mate.
Activity: 102
July 29, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
I think everybody knows bitcoin has the brightest future. But spreading hypes are useless from my view. I won't suggest anyone to sell their home for buying BTC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
July 29, 2018, 07:36:06 PM
Yes I agree with you that Bitcoin is the future. But is that enough for you to put all you have on Bitcoin? I think you were not being cautious of the fact that anything can happen to all the Bitcoins you have online and you will be left with nothing. You should have used only a part to invest.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 07:34:45 PM
indeed can be said bitcoin is the future. because bitcoin until now continuously mined means more number of bitcoin is reduced. what happens in the future, yes bitcoin prices could just soar. Investing in bitcoin is a high risk.

We hope that bitcoin will be a legal currency in the future in the whole world. Bitcoin gives us a faster and easy transaction of that happens. A lot of news about bitcoin are positive thats why it gives a positive future for everyone of us here who are believing in bitcoin. We dont care about others side if they dont believe in bitcoin.
and now start many countries that support with bitcoin legality because it is considered to provide effective benefits and really provide great benefits to society
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 29, 2018, 07:26:49 PM
You really took a bold step, this is what we call true investor, you are able to take risk. My advice to is not to sell your house again it could be suicidal when things don't get the way you want. I think selling your car will be cool rather  Smiley
Activity: 321
July 29, 2018, 06:51:43 PM
indeed can be said bitcoin is the future. because bitcoin until now continuously mined means more number of bitcoin is reduced. what happens in the future, yes bitcoin prices could just soar. Investing in bitcoin is a high risk.

We hope that bitcoin will be a legal currency in the future in the whole world. Bitcoin gives us a faster and easy transaction of that happens. A lot of news about bitcoin are positive thats why it gives a positive future for everyone of us here who are believing in bitcoin. We dont care about others side if they dont believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
July 29, 2018, 06:50:24 PM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
Yes, I also do agree that bitcoin can give us a brighter future but the idea of staking all your resources is a not a good thing for me and I do not agree with it. It is a big risk mate ,I know there is another way that you or we can invest bitcoin with out selling properties, what if crypto will fail someday?? think about it plenty of times mate.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 06:36:47 PM
btc may be our future but the idea to stake all the resources in only one place is not a good idea in my opinion because you are dependent only on one asset which may be gone due to the outside factors.
Activity: 301
July 29, 2018, 06:30:26 PM
I think very few people do the same as me and they always admire what I have done. However, they never thought that they would do bigger things than that. I think Crypto always has the opportunity to help us change our lives, our bounty, our exchanges, which will help us become bounty hunters or investors. If you have experience as well as knowledge of the digital currency market, then you will quickly become rich and successful
Activity: 449
July 29, 2018, 06:26:45 PM
Bitcoin is already in its way to be our future because i see lot of improvement. There are lot of coins now that has same platform with bitcoin.

Bitcoin will be our future currency because it is cardless and paperless and the transaction will be more faster than the existing
Activity: 69
July 29, 2018, 06:24:32 PM
Yes I believe that there's a future here. I've proved it on other members in this forum when I see some other post that's about the profits and the benefits that we can get here and also to my friends who's encourage me to join here. I can see it in their lives now that there's a bright future here.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
July 29, 2018, 06:19:48 PM
I do believe in bitcoin but I can not take the risk of investing all my saving  or all my money into it.I am afraid because I know to myself that I don't have so much knowledge in investing,I need to learn more maybe in the future If I am already confident enough to take all the risk then I will invest all my money.

I think its good thing you did not invest all of your money in BTC. I also believe BTC is a great investment but at the same time is risky and only with time will the profit show.
Activity: 175
July 29, 2018, 05:54:22 PM
I do believe in bitcoin but I can not take the risk of investing all my saving  or all my money into it.I am afraid because I know to myself that I don't have so much knowledge in investing,I need to learn more maybe in the future If I am already confident enough to take all the risk then I will invest all my money.
Activity: 280
July 29, 2018, 05:47:30 PM
Yes,  I believe in bitcoin that by making investment you will be able to gain good and promising profit. However,  selling your property and invest it all in btc is like gambling and I not favorable with it.  It's better to have an investment that you can afford to lose since as we all know btc is very unpredictable and we don't know what will happen next.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 04:53:46 PM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
The amount of BTC is small. This is the problem. An alternative coin will be needed in the future. 21kk coins are not enough for everyone.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
July 29, 2018, 03:26:19 PM
Bitcoin has a great future use in the industrial, which is simply know that bitcoin is a digital asset, Therefore crypto business is more profitable when investing for a long period of time investment. And also, bitcoin can be use in many shop, for shopping and buying of goods
Pages:
Jump to: