Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 27. (Read 4625 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 02:51:47 PM
There are very few capital investment options available on the market and bitcoin is one of them, It is also the only investment that has given so much profit to the investors. Right now, it is getting introduced to the mainstream level which will gradually increase its popularity and demand. In future, Bitcoin will get to a peak that no one has ever imagined.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 12:01:44 PM
Yes bitcoin users are now increasing actually bitcoin is now familiarize with the other country not just familiarize but also legalize jand also Bitcoin also are now involved in some business and payments .
Activity: 162
July 29, 2018, 11:59:35 AM
I believe that Bitcoin is future and many investor are invest it they all are success so I believe Bitcoin growing very early
Cryptocurrency is growing everyday as new people are joining this great innovation which started few years ago with the introduction of bitcoin. Knowledge on the blockchain network is on the rise now. Bitcoin is the future of the world's finances. If you think about the fiuture of money , think about bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 09:07:19 AM
I agree with you. Bitcoin is the trusted and more profitable crypto currency in the. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for your hope then i think you will got more profit. Most of people are using /involved in bitcoin. That's why i think bitcoin is the future.
yes this is hope all players crypto especially on bitcoin so that in future get positive response from various country, bitcoin is change of world currency with technology blockchain trusted

Yes, Bitcoin open the Crypto market investment to what has become as of today, Bitcoin is all over the news, it increase the global awareness of market investors, a phenomenal, and being adopted by some countries as the currency of investment, trading ( Buy and Sell) of some commodities,supply and a lot more...Yes, it is a possible main currency for future trading investment.
Activity: 42
July 29, 2018, 08:55:05 AM
Bitcoin will be used as most used currency in future. It will compete with the fiat and in some case may surpass the fiat i think.
July 29, 2018, 08:53:39 AM
Bitcoin is the most popular and more profitable crypto currency. People will need it and will use it in a very vast quantity to purchase or other exchange.
July 29, 2018, 08:51:05 AM
In near future, the use of bitcoin will reach to a new pinnacle. People are using it in various sectors in present. So it will be needed in future in a vast quantity. And i think btc has enough potential and proper qualities to claim as most popular crypto coin on earth.
July 29, 2018, 08:47:30 AM
Bitcoin doesn't need a future. Future will be called Bitcoin for it's potential and it's popularity.
Activity: 56
July 29, 2018, 07:50:42 AM
BITCOIN is for the Risk takers, people who has vision and who wants to invest beyond their comfort zone, BITCOIN is for the big fish and those who have eyes for big success, people whom new innovations and technology do not scare whom are able to tune their mind to the realities in these 21st century
Activity: 21
July 29, 2018, 06:28:05 AM
It definitely is, bitcoin will probably be worth 5x times more than now very soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

I believe that bitcoin will bring you hardship when you have only patience and confidence and it will be success
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
July 29, 2018, 06:16:20 AM
The price of bitcoin will be high in the future and many people also can not afford the bitcoin when it gets bigger I think only rich people can buy bitcoins someday Cry
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 06:05:48 AM
 Bitcoin itself is the future of modern banking and financial transactions. Imagine that you will see the Bitcoin icon (together with the barcode address) next to the payment options available for online shopping. I recently saw an announcement on the window of my local supermarket stating that they accept bitcoins. I expect to see more of such announcements made not only by the supermarkets but also by the giant global companies (like Twitter, Google, Facebook, etc.). Microsoft, Wikipedia, Tesla and OkCupid have already joined the lead. So don’t expect your cashier to make a stupid face when you ask him/her about the possibility of paying for your cigarette with bitcoins in the nearest future.
July 29, 2018, 06:03:29 AM
My love for BTC is like me setting my eyes straight to the sun and after taking my eye off it,  i couldn't see anything but think about the sharp bright sun,  the sun is BTC, i am in love with it that i cant see all other Alt coins,  believe me my friend,  all indices point at BTC reaching $30000 by the end of the year
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 06:01:21 AM
Bitcoin is a future technology and also todays way for increase and secure your funds. Who understand that - that one will be very successful in future.
Activity: 113
July 29, 2018, 05:59:37 AM
Bitcoin was truly a good innovation to make our future better. Having such commitment and courage towards bitcoin was really a good characteristic a person must have in this industry. Though to as everyone's stated, everything still uncertain. So still, we must really need to keep in balance.
Activity: 64
July 29, 2018, 05:57:46 AM
In future crypto currency will be used beside fiat. it will be used vastly by most of people in future to purchase or to expand.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 05:57:10 AM
 No body knows.

Don’t look for advice, investing its like life, every body has a different view and opinion. Learn more about trading. There’s a lot of videos in youtube that can help get out of the “buy and hold” mentality(You can only take advantage when the market is going up). Once you learn how to trade you will see every thing as oportunity, it doesn’t matter if its bitcoin, forex, stock, etc.
July 29, 2018, 05:56:23 AM
You call it reckless,  i refer to myself as big risk taker. I did not just invest in some sham projects but on BTC,  i would call your attention to this comment of yours when it hits over 30k by the end of the year. You call over 2800 dollars profit reckless as at today?  I see what you don't see and i probably know what you don't know about this technology
July 29, 2018, 05:55:50 AM
if we see the development, stats, market capacity or its's policy, we can easily say that the future of btc is very good. it will be used among all the people in future.
Pages:
Jump to: