Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 28. (Read 4646 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 05:52:07 AM
bitcoin is obviously the future of crypto world. it is one of the best way to invest and make money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

Bitcoin shows good in the future I think the value of bitcoin will be high in consequence of this when many people are still working on buying bitcoin but most investors will also enjoy the value of each bitcoin.
Activity: 16
July 29, 2018, 05:19:09 AM
BITCOIN = FUTURE - I concur with the equation, but I don't really approve of anyone being reckless like that about the technology that hasn't even fully established yet. Let's hope you're doing fine until things straighten out and you can enjoy the results for what you did.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 04:56:37 AM
My friend I think you are doing is too risky. The market of bitcoin is volatile and unpredictable that is why you should invest only a part of your assets but not as a whole like selling your own house just to risk on this.
Activity: 91
July 29, 2018, 04:50:27 AM
BITCOIN = FUTURE . I agree because I saw it already on my friends life now. I ask them before when im not yet know the bitcoin because im just curious why they are rich now? They said, because of BITCOIN bro. They told me the that its all because of bitcoin why they have what they have now they really rich now and I would like to be like them that's why I'm here and I'm truly believe that bitcoin is life and bitcoin is future. Just be patient and work hard and there's a future here.
Activity: 31
July 29, 2018, 04:14:47 AM
It is true that investment in bitcoin can be profitable and may be economically viable, but if you say your mortgage to invest in bitcoin then I think not, in my opinion As the capital you have is ok, because of investing in crypto no sure make a profit for you.
Activity: 53
July 29, 2018, 04:01:12 AM
There is no doubt that the future of bitcoin is very good in the coming days
Activity: 2
July 29, 2018, 03:55:36 AM

Yeah, to me Bitcoin is the future of money. Since Bitcoin's declaration by IMF as risk free investment, it won't baffle me that many businesses and individuals will stream to invest in btc across the globe!  Smiley Wink
Activity: 238
July 29, 2018, 03:52:17 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

you did something very risky. Sometimes it pays off, sometime it might not. Make sure to be ready to secure your wallet not to fall for hackers and I hope your investment turns out well
Activity: 48
July 29, 2018, 03:45:44 AM
The future of bitcoin like sunrise is so brilliant that you must have sunglasses to see it. Cool
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 03:37:08 AM
I also believe that bitcoin is the future and that it will be more successful when that day comes. More and more countries are now accepting and embracing bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Even some banks are deciding to enter cryptoworld in their business. In the future all countries have already accept bitcoin and hopefully, it is already used as a currency worldwide. Its price will reach higher than today and more and more people gained from that rise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 29, 2018, 12:27:59 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
I can understand why many people still doubting bitcoin, its because the volatility that bitcoin's have. But, i think they have to change their mindset, bitcoin is the key to the future. Despite all of its pros and cons, im still sure that one day, bitcoin can reach its stability.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
July 29, 2018, 12:23:26 AM

BITCOIN = FUTURE

Bitcoin users future will be more successful why? Because bitcoin is very helpful to us. You can easily earn savings for your future and now you can make sure that your life will be more secured since you are financially stable.
Activity: 322
July 28, 2018, 11:56:57 PM
for sure bitcoin is the future and it's very helpful, bitcoin has made a sophisticated transaction tool, some people have an obligation and they have paid their debts, even some people also get capital in investing using bitcoin, and many who benefit from bitcoin, they earn additional income which exceeds salary in the employment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 11:55:08 PM
I think bitcoin has a brighter future ahead because now everyone is started using it and doing its best possible use. Right now those who have bitcoin, they have great future ahead because the price keeps going on. Many businesses adopted blockchain technology and started accepting bitcoin. So according to me, the upcoming days will be very great for bitcoin.
Activity: 352
July 28, 2018, 11:53:00 PM
As the world is going digital, I sincerely believe digital currency (bitcoin and aitcoins) is the future. Buy your future
(when it is still very cheap) and invest as much resources as you can afford to bitcoin is the wisest things to do.
Activity: 106
July 28, 2018, 11:35:18 PM
100 thousand dollars is a price that can not be bought for the poor like me and how the bitcoin can touch such a price,
Activity: 175
July 28, 2018, 11:28:37 PM
if I think bitcoin will have a bright future. because so many people are investing in bitcoin that makes bitcoin more and more people are making bitcoin as their asset to success.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 28, 2018, 11:26:18 PM
It is very good move to buy Bitcoins why it's still low because positive news has been getting the attention of investors around the world and price are increasing. I also believe that it is not too late to buy Bitcoin now because i think we will see a new high price at the end of this year.
Activity: 462
July 28, 2018, 11:19:15 PM

I think that bitcoin is a new currency of the future, which will change the world, as the Internet appeared in due time. Maybe I'm too optimistic, but I believe in it. And only time will let us understand this
Pages:
Jump to: