Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 29. (Read 4646 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 11:08:32 PM
Bitcoin will have a good future in the current world we are living. We know and aware that the era we are in is too much different from the past era. We are in the digital manner that almost everything around us works digitally. And this digital or crypto currency - Bitcoin is shaping its brighter future. I have hope for the Bitcoin that this will become a payment method around the globe.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 10:42:48 PM
Totally agree mate, Bitcoin is the future to our e-commerce and monetary system. The only thing that is missing is total worldwide adoption since there are still few who are not aware of its existence. I believe bitcoin and blockchain is a technological breakthrough just like e-mail replacing traditional mail and VoiP overtaking traditional POTS system. Additionally, this has wide range of application also just like ethereum that has been used as a platform for many applications called DAPS.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 10:33:07 PM
We have more way to go for Bitcoin which mean to look for the future. Our technology keeps on advancing so bitcoin looks forward for the future and we will look up to. Soar high for  bitcoins demand keeps increasing!
Activity: 546
simply getting the job done
July 28, 2018, 10:27:54 PM
there are some people who do not trust bitcoin until now, but I believe bitcoin is a nice future. we see the development of bitcoi now, some companies start receiving bitcoin, even follow the development of crypto by making their crypto. every day there will be a new crypto created and this is good for the market that will be more crowded.
Activity: 90
July 28, 2018, 10:22:46 PM
"Bitcoin is exchanged directly on the internet without the use of any intermediary financial institution. The way Bitcoin works differs completely from the normal currency, there are not any individuals or organizations that handle bitcoin transactions."
Activity: 271
July 28, 2018, 10:21:30 PM
Bitcoin can be the future of all the people who have the power to take responsibilities. If those people are willing to join and be part of bitcoin's continuous success for sure those people will see the bright future. And will surely consider bitcoin as the future
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 10:18:50 PM
I can say that Bitcoin is becoming more and more scaled in the world and this attracts new investments. It is absolutely the most safest, trusted and profitable currency in the crypto market today and in the coming days.  Therefore i can conclude that bitcoin is really our best future. With its advantages of having decrease in transaction cost, eventually it will increase its demands for everyone.
Activity: 384
July 28, 2018, 09:20:14 PM
I strongly believe that the future of bitcoin will be very good and have good potential. Bitcoin will continue to grow and be used by many people. This will certainly make the future bitcoin very bright. Bitcoin itself is potentially increasing in the future because of the various aspects of bitcoin is very promising.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 09:14:23 PM
Bitcoin Future is Now Here.Future Bitcoin Increase Any Cryptocurrenc. Some Cryptocurrency Coin Very High rate Example: 42 coin And Some Other.Future Bitcoin increase this Coin Rate.Bitcoin Number one Currency in The World I Think.
Activity: 80
July 28, 2018, 09:02:28 PM
Having a bitcoin for now is good for your future because if you earn bitcoin now and wait for the value rise up and get it if you know the price is higher than unusual it is better to get your money before it goes down again that's why you can secure your present and future life.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 28, 2018, 08:45:56 PM
I really believed that bitcoin is the future because if bitcoin is not the future then a lot of people will be just ignoring it and they will be focusing and investing to the other things that they believed that it is the future but in bitcoin, it has a lot of investors which proved that bitcoin is really the future and it is a must to have asset.
Activity: 60
July 28, 2018, 08:30:38 PM
No its not, its presence
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
July 28, 2018, 08:16:17 PM
I agree that bitcoin is the future, as a distributed, decentralized ledger that functions as a store of value. Bitcoin is unique in the world, with mathematical algorithms making it scarce, divisible, fungible, and indestructible. I wouldn't be shocked if it becomes a global reserve currency.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 08:04:22 PM
Bitcoin will be the future to a degree. It will be the digital gold, but much like gold it will be controlled heavily by the banks since they can print unlimited amounts of fiat to use to buy bitcoin.. Also bitcoin is somewhat centralized since most transactions is processed by like 3 pools of miners in china so i dont think it will be the future currency.
Activity: 134
July 28, 2018, 08:01:29 PM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

When future comes, I think bitcoin will gain or grow more than it used to be right now. I think it will help many people in the future because there are rumors that it will be used in the future in part of fiat currency and I think many people will invest in cryptocurrency specially on bitcoin because it will help them to avoid being poor and I think it is good for them because bitcoin will play an important role in the society.
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
July 28, 2018, 07:46:56 PM
Those who come too late for this amazing new technology will for sure regret it. Its not like you have to invest all your lifetime savings, just consider getting involved and its very, very unlikely you will ever regret it.
Even though there are more important tings in life than money, it still has its role and importance - and bitcoin will be a revolution like bookprinting was and like the internet was.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
July 28, 2018, 07:41:48 PM
Believe it or not bitcoin has a bright future. It will survive for long run. The price of the bitcoin is also good and in future it will be rising continuously.
Haters gonna hate but bitcoin will continue to soar high. We cannot stop this technology because it will continue to grow. We have a bright future with bitcoin and I know someday haters will love to use bitcoin well, a little too late for them so better to start learning now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 28, 2018, 07:39:42 PM
I believe that blockchain is a future, i'm not sure about bitcoin. If something happens with security or mining to bitcoin, it will destroy BTC. There will be another popular crypto.
Activity: 470
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 07:38:13 PM
Great courage and risk you took there but then do not forget that crypto investments should only be done with funds you can afford to loose.

What if btc dipped more?, would you be able to have peace of mind?
I'm happy you've made profit in the long run anyways.
Congratulations!!!
Activity: 119
July 28, 2018, 07:33:15 PM
I believe in the power of bitcoin and it's future is bright,it may be down in its price many times but I believe that it can recover it in the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: