Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 32. (Read 4641 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 10:57:16 AM
in our generation because of the help of technology we can earn using btc and through hardwork and patients and must study all about btc and the market
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 10:40:44 AM
At some point, bitcoin is the future in digital currency to be use for the next generation. But as of now, to be recognize and implement to all countries,  it is hard to think that bitcoin can make it thru, some people didnt believe in bitcoin or crypto currency,  and there are few places that cannot adopt modernization, so for me theres a lot of things to fix up before bitcoin can be legalize to use world wide, although i do believe in bitcoin but i dont believe if goverments easily recognize it.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 10:37:52 AM
I agree with your opinion. The only way we can know for sure is a better future is to invest a lot in the future, we invest our resources, our strength, sometimes we go against the parents to pursue the What we think is better for us. I also think that when the last bitcoin is exploited we will not know what the bitcoin price is. It is possible to say that bitcoin is the future
Activity: 5
July 27, 2018, 10:30:30 AM
Thanks for your sincerity, but doing so seems a big mistake to me. Even though I do believe BITCOIN = FUTURE. Let's keep our fingers crossed, but were I you, I wouldn't rush so much...
Whatever happens, please, let us know here so that other people knew whether it was worth it... God bless you!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
New blockchain is the future, bitcoin is a successful digital money on Blockchain technology! Bitcoin can be replaced by any altcoin, but blockchain only improves!
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 10:09:43 AM
Bitcoin has no future, because BITCOIN itself is the FUTURE...
people will have no choice but to adopt things, this is the future of currency.
FIAT will be replace soon. and that will be BTC.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 10:08:56 AM
Maybe bitcoin will reach $100 thousand next year, but I do not agree with your idea of selling your house to invest. Because the house is originally a fixed asset, it is also an investment, and often diversified investment can spread the risk, which should be done before you invest in the encrypt market.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 10:06:31 AM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
Bitcoin has a bright future.Currently, Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and will probably stay that because of its good network of people who support it. This network is good because Bitcoin was first cryptocurrency in the world. Idea of digital currency is legitimate, and many experts would agree that digital currency will definitely come in the future instead of traditional currencies.I believe Bitcoin will continue to grow. Bitcoin payment system ensures high-security level as all transactions are recorded in Blockchain.
Activity: 200
July 27, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
The whole reason for crypto currencies is for "decentralization", and yet as soon as some feel it is unfair, they want government intervention via regulations?
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

Believing in a project is good but we should never put our all eggs in one basket. All people here believe in Bitcoin and want to see it to reach upto 100k and more you have a taken a great risk as crypto is highly volatile. I hope you did proper research before taking such step.
Activity: 50
July 27, 2018, 09:39:27 AM
Bitcoin is a tech of future for sure mate.. But people who isn't investing in bitcoin are not poor. They are just scared.. hope it will solve after etf
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
July 27, 2018, 09:33:43 AM
It seems to me that believing in the future of bitcoin is one thing, but investing all your money in it, especially selling your house, is too risky a step. I do not recommend this to anyone. This is too reckless, we can not be completely sure how bitcoin will behave in the near future or in a few years.
Maybe bitcoin is future and maybe not. Because as what you can see, the technology now is upgrading fast, we know that bitcoin is created through technology, but many opportunities will come as the technology upgrades, so its possible that bitcoin competitor will be created in the future, and because of that, bitcoin future might be bright or not.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
bitcoin now looks more confident than 2 months ago, and you can absolutely say that he has a future and not just the future and the future to be the first global currency!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2018, 07:10:14 AM
indeed can be said bitcoin is the future. because bitcoin until now continuously mined means more number of bitcoin is reduced. what happens in the future, yes bitcoin prices could just soar. Investing in bitcoin is a high risk.
Bitcoin has a very bright future and many economist predict that thing. According to many people it is the future era of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is mainly used for transactions purposes and because of this feature many people use it in their business or for shopping. Bitcoin provides safe, secure and fast transaction. Bitcoin is also work with many government and multinational companies like amazon, Microsoft, Samsung etc and this thing ultimately secure its future.
Activity: 26
July 26, 2018, 10:40:55 PM
As much as I'd like to invest in bitcoin I wouldn't go as far as selling my house for it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 26, 2018, 10:40:33 PM
Many people are scared of their financial future with the uncertainty of thr dollar and the economy collapsing. I do believe crypto is the future
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
July 26, 2018, 10:40:19 PM
Rule number in investing dont invest money you can't afford to lose especially when all of your resources is at stake. What happens then if the price went to a dip would you panic and sell all your bitcoin, what if it gets hack ? what would your family eat ? do you have another source of income ? You should consider this first.
But you've made the right choice to invest in $5000 because btc will surely recover.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 26, 2018, 10:27:55 PM
this sounds like a joke to me from someone who wanted bitcoin to rise so that he can sell his $10 worth of bitcoin and make a teeny tiny profit.
but if you have really done this then you are in a big trouble because you have made the biggest mistake of your life. you see bitcoin will rise, i have no doubt about it but i love my sanity enough not to do something like that. it is not about the long term price rise, it is about the short term fluctuations and the FUD that is always around.
for example yesterday when you started this topic price w as $8300 and now it is $7800
if you had 0.5BTC you just lost $50. you wouldn't even mind it because you know it will rise.
but if you sold your house and bought 10BTC for instance then you just lost $5000 while living on the street and while hearing how bitcoin is going to die, end bad, is fraud,... you will eventually be forced to sell if price takes longer to recover from this tiny drop.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 10:04:40 PM
indeed bitcoin is the future.Because it was paper less currencies this was also uses a block chain which we all know that consists of a series of data that formed into blocks which only allows limited people to have an access into it.Even the government and banks nowadays hasnt no controlled into its value which i think when it will be legalized and surely dominate the market share in each country.
Activity: 66
July 26, 2018, 09:33:16 PM
I strongly believe in bitcoin's development and it will be our bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: