Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN = FUTURE - page 33. (Read 4641 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 09:29:25 PM
If i were you, i will never sell my house. if you're lucky, you will have 2 or 3 more houses but how about failing, you don't have any place to come back. i'm sure that is not what you want. you can believe in bitcoin but not believe too much.
Activity: 82
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 09:05:48 PM
I believe in blockchain technology, not especialy in bitcoin.
Activity: 756
July 26, 2018, 07:59:12 PM
I am believe bitcoin will become favorite investment beside gold. But if we want to investing our money in bitcoin, its much more wise if we are using money that we can afford because every investment have risk.
As investment, bitcoin proven as profitable investment and gain year on year always growing.
Activity: 209
July 26, 2018, 07:00:18 PM
Bitcoin is indeed the future of the world currency or fiat  transactions. but bitcoin investment is just a temporary aspect of this cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is going to have a stable price value.
Activity: 81
July 26, 2018, 06:59:19 PM
This is only true when you have an understanding of blockchain technology. You have investment knowledge, passionate. This will be the opportunity to develop your future. And if you do not have the knowledge of this market then it is not likely future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
July 26, 2018, 06:53:57 PM
Bitcoin is a great asset with bright future by big gaining from current value, even compared to property and other good investment currently will not be same with Bitcoin gaining of investment. I agree that Bitcoin is a great future
Activity: 89
July 26, 2018, 04:44:30 PM
Why exactly bitcoin? And what about the EOS, the etherium? To be honest, I do not believe that crypto currency will replace fiat money. I think it's the technology of blockade that is the future
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
July 26, 2018, 04:05:55 PM
It seems to me that believing in the future of bitcoin is one thing, but investing all your money in it, especially selling your house, is too risky a step. I do not recommend this to anyone. This is too reckless, we can not be completely sure how bitcoin will behave in the near future or in a few years.

I agree, it is too much of a optimism if one thinks that way the probability of bitcoin getting low is still high and anytime soon bitcoin might go low instantly and by doing what you've stated everything might vanish in a flash. I recommend trying some but not completely raise all of their money out then invest it all to bitcoin.
We have to become positive all the time especially here in bitcoin, we need those things, we need to anticipate that there is a future in bitcoin, and we all know the fact that there is really one! We just have to believe and encourage one another.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 02:01:50 PM
This is a marketplace where anything can happen at any moment. You see this is very good marketplace for anyone. Just you need some basic information and some good knowledge about marketplace then this is the right place to invest and make a good profit from this marketplace. You see there are many types of investment in this marketplace. Some people love to choose day trading which is one of the forms of income but most good marketers are investing in long-term. Who really understand the market who love to invest for long-term and it's also very profitable because of the last time we the rise of Bitcoin. It changes many peoples life. My Moto is to invest for Long term.
If you are interested to invest in long-term then this is the best place to invest no doubt In this. But you need lots of patience for that. It's now all about your call. Your money your wish your luck.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
July 26, 2018, 01:54:17 PM
It seems to me that believing in the future of bitcoin is one thing, but investing all your money in it, especially selling your house, is too risky a step. I do not recommend this to anyone. This is too reckless, we can not be completely sure how bitcoin will behave in the near future or in a few years.

I agree, it is too much of a optimism if one thinks that way the probability of bitcoin getting low is still high and anytime soon bitcoin might go low instantly and by doing what you've stated everything might vanish in a flash. I recommend trying some but not completely raise all of their money out then invest it all to bitcoin.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
July 26, 2018, 01:30:13 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
My thought has also be I. That way because it has been equal  to the future because it is standing to help the future of people and also changing  people's destiny
Activity: 170
July 26, 2018, 01:19:18 PM
I also think that way, that bitcoin will be the future. because I also do not doubt the growth of bitcoin, the future with increasingly sophisticated technology, bitcoin will be there, because bitcoin also requires access from technology. with its development now bitcoin began to be trusted as a means of payment. and one of the advantages of bitcoin is a decrease in transaction costs, it will be increasingly in demand by everyone.
Activity: 152
July 26, 2018, 01:07:06 PM
my opinion bitcoin became speculation, he gave the world his technology, it is useful and for some people it is dangerous, but even bitcoin is fine and technologically
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 12:54:36 PM
I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019

It is good you have big dreams. But I must also say and warned that staking all you have and all your property to invest in Bitcoin was never a wise thing to do.
Activity: 92
July 26, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
I'm 100% Guaranty Bitcoin's future will be much better. Because it has gained a lot of popularity right now. I hope it will gain more popularity in the future.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 12:41:29 PM
Bitcoin is the future of financial markets, and bitcoins will be the most expensive thing on the planet as every year due to high  demand for bitcoins the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing and it will take more than a century to finish the whole mining of bitcoins after that the price of bitcoins will jump and the price of satoshi's also keeps on increasing due to increase in demand for the bitcoins as every day new users are entering the bitcoin community due to the potentiality of bitcoins in the crypto currency market.
Merit: 252
July 26, 2018, 12:35:48 PM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

I believe so much in Bitcoin that i staked all of my resources, i had to even talk to my wife to allow us sell our house so we could invest in our future and that of our children and i must tell you that it is really paying off, we bought 5BTC this year when it was dip around 5000 dollars, and i believe you all know what the price of BTC IS TODAY... This is my first post on this platform, i'd decided to do this so as to have a platform to refer doubters and people with no foresight to when BTC hits 100 thousand dollars before middle of next year 2019
bro, you are doing too risky by selling a house to buy btc, I believe bitcoin is future and  will  the experienced  increase .. but is not a too rash to sell the house
Activity: 157
July 26, 2018, 12:27:59 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is future and many investor are invest it they all are success so I believe Bitcoin growing very early
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 12:25:14 PM
Who is that person who would not invest in his or her future? what awaits such kind of person, i asked about 50 friends and their answer was POVERTY, some says DISASTER.

It is normal for people to be scared as they are not sure of what the future holds, they panic, they fear as no one knows tomorrow, we are uncertain of what would become of us in the next 10 minutes.

The only way we could atleast be sure of a better future is by investing greatly into the future, we invest our resources, our strength, we go against our parents sometimes to pursue what we think is better for us that would be beneficial to our Tomorrow.

BITCOIN = FUTURE

Honestly, bitcoin nowadays is a good capital investment, you just only have to do is to buy some of it then hold, if you believe in the near future it will become x 100% up to 1000% something like that. though still there a lot of people don't believe in Bitcoin and still had negative feedback about it as well.
Pages:
Jump to: