Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 10. (Read 104141 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 07:27:35 AM
News about BTG! Paybear, a new online merchant crypto payment gateway with ZERO charges for BTG transactions! See for yourself! https://www.paybear.io

#btg# How does your good news always bring about downfall in the coin value? You promised to compensate certain followers with good comments on different medias despite having nothing to show for it (scammers being paid to woo the masses with 1btg, 0.1btg & 0.5btg) on 1st/2nd week of March thereabout. This is the only time you have to redeem your image before everyone begin to ask who is fooling who?
Activity: 16
March 03, 2018, 02:28:22 AM
There have been a couple of very good thoughts here.

Just two things. Premining is not always bad.

It just shows that the men (and women?) behind Bitcoin Gold do think economically reasonable. Each project has always to be financed, not only short term, but rather more long term.

Some small and not so well known alternative cryptocoins do face themselves with the done mistakes from the past now. Their devolopers did not premine their coins. This sounded as a very fair idea four years ago in 2014. But these developers and their coins needed to stay alive for the next four years until now. Even Bitcoin has had his extreme ups and downs in the last years. But smaller coins much more. While BTC is a star now these smaller coins just succeeded to survive as a "pennystock"/pennycrypto/centcrypto. But nearly no one is really interested in these cryptos, because most people don't even know that they do exist. These coins are out of the radar of the investors. Some may do think that the developers are just too lazy. But in reality the developers are out of money! Most try to stay alive within their normal jobs and do work at the same time as developers to improve their coins. They do all by themselves, wait and hope everyday that help will appear around the corner, the next day. But this only happens very rarely, almost never. If anyone does appear the devolopers face themselves confronted that they have to pay for this "help". If you can't pay them with cash or a combination of cash and coins they won't do anything for you. This is very frustrating for devolopers. They can't nearly do a good marketing or product placement (distribution) so that their coins will be in real use in the economy.  2018 will be the year where these small coins will be divided into two groups. The coins who will be really in use within the economy and the second group of coins who only just do talk how wonderful they are, but they are out of any daily use in the economy, absolutely unsuccessful. Most coins will belong to the second group. One reason these coins will die is they don't have money to make their coin successful. Or with other words they have not been premined or have not thought that they need to finance their project on the long run with their coins. BTG is not making this mistake. They have enough money to finance their project. Right now they are making marketing at universities. You get or meet excelent young, ambitious people there from the faculty of computer sciences and business administration (marketing and sales). You can nearly get some of these people for free!

The second thought is that behind BTG is standing Jack Liao, a computer engineer. That is exactly what we saw when BTG forked. Many people have had second thoughts and worries what could go wrong with this fork (as it is said within the comment above from RuralDistubance). But nothing bad happened. The team of BTG succeeded in everything. They worked like typical engineers and presented an absolutely perfectly working product. So we can be confident that this team and the other developers are able and most probably will keep on doing a similarly well work in the future.
Activity: 36
March 02, 2018, 10:25:43 PM
Grown man here, I actually chose BTG over BCH.    The community is small, the devs are active and responsive and the mining has been productive even at the current low prices.   I remember looking at BTC going damn I wish I had the chance to get in when I could still mine it and DAMN I wish I would have bought a boat load at $100 USD.  

Well BTG is my chance to get in where I should have with BTC, right at the bottom!   You know, right where everybody was saying its a scam, soon to be worthless, horrible store of value, etc.   I see the same sentiment with BTG right now and that excites me because when people talk like this I know i'm in at the right point.

God bless the BTG team and supporters and I look forward to sharing my spoils when the day comes.

Later guys!  
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 02, 2018, 05:15:00 PM
Usually I do not believe in a good fate forks. But I like this coin. There will probably be an excellent growth this year. The coin team woke up and decided to work actively. I am very glad for this, because I have several of these coins.
While I don't hate the idea behind forks, I dislike the idea behind premines and as far as I know Bitcoin Gold did that. Suffice to say I haven't sold any of the BTG I got yet, I thought I would roll the dice with this one.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 04:57:48 PM
News about BTG! Paybear, a new online merchant crypto payment gateway with ZERO charges for BTG transactions! See for yourself! https://www.paybear.io

https://twitter.com/bitcoingold/status/969676593865084930  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
March 02, 2018, 04:19:10 PM
Usually I do not believe in a good fate forks. But I like this coin. There will probably be an excellent growth this year. The coin team woke up and decided to work actively. I am very glad for this, because I have several of these coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
March 02, 2018, 04:16:40 PM
Why are children talking about BitcoinGold ? Like my colleague from work who has a very bad mood now, because he went in into crypto's 6 weeks ago ( I said to him don't do this!) and has lost (approximately i do guess 50% - 500 €).  Weeks later when i met him he picked out one of his coins of his portfolio and talked absolutely very bad about it minutes long . I did listen and thought about his arguments. And i did wonder. Then i asked him how much money did he have in this one coin ?  He answered: "0.09 Euros!"  WTF is he doing Huh Stealing my time, talking about a coin he only has 9 Eurocents in it Huh Such a child! So insolent and unserious.

Some of you are the same here in this board! Little children. Go away. Sell BTG!

There are people who don't deserve any coin of it.

May the BitcoinGold price stay for a couple of months low and give grown up men and women the chance to get cheaply in. :-)
( Yes, BTG is in the buying stage. Though i do already have all my BTG's that i wanted to have, i'd love to see prices of $ 20/BTG - $ 10/BTG.)

In a year from now this coin will be between $700 - $1000/coin. That's really a lot of money for a coin with such a low risk. A "blue chip" so to say. The gold of Bitcoin. BitcoinGold indeed. Grown-up people will love this coin. Children will just look and say: "Shit! I knew this coin since it was just around $75."  You knew it, but i bought it to $75! That's the difference! The difference about children and grown-up men!

(This whole text doesn't contain any positive or negative arguments for BTG. It only consists of the author's experience, the mockery for immature coin holders and a subjective price prediction for BTG in 1Q of 2019. The future will show his own arguments for this amazing coin).

IMO we will see 500-1000 in two months Wink Remember my words.
Some of you are talking about BTG is just another shit coin but what is recognition if not this:
BTG supported by about 10 large desktop and hard wallet manufacturers, its traded in over 30 exchanges and over 50 pairs with daily volume about 50 m $.
Team constantly working on a marketing and there are regular updates.
There are a lot of partnerships with online servises providing payments with BTG with lower to NO FEES.

So please quit your bullshit about "there is no future for BTG".
Activity: 16
March 02, 2018, 08:51:25 AM
Why are children talking about BitcoinGold ? Like my colleague from work who has a very bad mood now, because he went in into crypto's 6 weeks ago ( I said to him don't do this!) and has lost (approximately i do guess 50% - 500 €).  Weeks later when i met him he picked out one of his coins of his portfolio and talked absolutely very bad about it minutes long . I did listen and thought about his arguments. And i did wonder. Then i asked him how much money did he have in this one coin ?  He answered: "0.09 Euros!"  WTF is he doing Huh Stealing my time, talking about a coin he only has 9 Eurocents in it Huh Such a child! So insolent and unserious.

Some of you are the same here in this board! Little children. Go away. Sell BTG!

There are people who don't deserve any coin of it.

May the BitcoinGold price stay for a couple of months low and give grown up men and women the chance to get cheaply in. :-)
( Yes, BTG is in the buying stage. Though i do already have all my BTG's that i wanted to have, i'd love to see prices of $ 20/BTG - $ 10/BTG.)

In a year from now this coin will be between $700 - $1000/coin. That's really a lot of money for a coin with such a low risk. A "blue chip" so to say. The gold of Bitcoin. BitcoinGold indeed. Grown-up people will love this coin. Children will just look and say: "Shit! I knew this coin since it was just around $75."  You knew it, but i bought it to $75! That's the difference! The difference about children and grown-up men!

(This whole text doesn't contain any positive or negative arguments for BTG. It only consists of the author's experience, the mockery for immature coin holders and a subjective price prediction for BTG in 1Q of 2019. The future will show his own arguments for this amazing coin).
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 07:46:38 AM
Do you mean BTG has no future Huh
 I'm still unsure of your reasons because I'm sure BTG will follow the BCH's stable footsteps and have excellent innovations

Think - imagine you have iPhone, you like it (just imagine). Chinese make a clone of it, with bigger RAM.
Will this clone have bright future? Do you change your original to clone?
Same with BTC and all clones. BCH still goes well because of huge support of ppl who become greedy - BTCs not enough, influence not enough, but this not for long.

Only time will answer it.
Soon the pope will prove that everyone who thinks BTG is bad will pull the word.
I will always think good about BTG  Smiley

Not saying it is bad or good. Simply it has lost its edge, became new altcoin like zillions others...
For me strange argument is when ppl saying that this coin is good because it is easy to trade... then doge is best of all.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
March 02, 2018, 04:52:12 AM
 I'm still unsure of your reasons because I'm sure BTG will follow the BCH's stable footsteps and have excellent innovations

Think - imagine you have iPhone, you like it (just imagine). Chinese make a clone of it, with bigger RAM.
Same with BTC and all clones. BCH still goes well because of huge support of ppl who become greedy - BTCs not enough, influence not enough, but this not for long.

Only time will answer it.
Soon the pope will prove that everyone who thinks BTG is bad will pull the word.
I will always think good about BTG  Smiley
Activity: 4
March 02, 2018, 04:40:56 AM
MTC is developed on POS technology platform
This optimizes the transaction process and makes it quicker than other currencies.
Our team is very professional with years of experience in the field of technology
MTC community is being built by the team and members of the community. You should join the community. Besides you can get the gift from the team when you join us.
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 03:35:45 PM
Bitcoin Gold is a altcoin like the other cryptocurrencies.It can not be revived like bitcoin, but if we hold it we can give it profits. this is accept by all big trading exchanges. Bitcoin gold (BTG) is good option in trading because this coin have big movement. many people give opinion after launch bitcoin gold BTG is big coin like as bitcoin but This coin could not leave his curse. Now in the market it is at its flame level. Hope will make its high in the coming time, it is going to be in the bittrex in a few days.
March 01, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

Activity: 196
Merit: 23
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
March 01, 2018, 12:02:36 PM
I do not understand why the price of BTG is getting worse and there is no progress I bought from 0.0195 and now it has fallen by half, can anyone explain Huh

BTG has no future at all thats because. Devs already took their money and all other just loose.
Exactly. What did you expect even from any Bitcoin xxx forks? This is pure marketing designed to trick people based on good bitcoin name and nothing more.

BTG used to be in the first ten coins with highest rank in http://coinmarketcap.com. This site lists the coins together with their market cap (as the name suggests). It is undoubtly just a rule of thumb, but I like to think of that listing as related to popularity of each coin.

And what is happening is that BTG is going steadily down ever since. I have never seen it go up, but every few days it is down one or more places.

Today it has rank #22.

I am not saying the coin has or has not worth or value. I am only saying what I have been observing on the coinmarketcap service since BTG inception: it is going steadily down.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
March 01, 2018, 11:54:53 AM
I do not understand why the price of BTG is getting worse and there is no progress I bought from 0.0195 and now it has fallen by half, can anyone explain Huh

BTG has no future at all thats because. Devs already took their money and all other just loose.
Exactly. What did you expect even from any Bitcoin xxx forks? This is pure marketing designed to trick people based on good bitcoin name and nothing more.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
March 01, 2018, 02:39:34 AM
when this on cryptopia?

Usually cryptopia lists coins if devs will pay for it? Cryptopia only voluntarily list some coins when they can see big potential. Some smaller exchanges listing BTG got no to very low volume so that maybe the reason.
March 01, 2018, 02:34:30 AM

Activity: 294
February 28, 2018, 11:33:10 PM
The price of BTG isnt so encounragin in the market right now. The developers have to do a better job at marketing this coin.  Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
February 28, 2018, 11:24:56 PM
This is really a really big dissapointment. as my precious it has not a good future for btg :S

Lol, everybody telling there will be no future for Bitcoin Gold, guess it's time to get all in Grin Wink
BTW does anybody know what day of March BitHumb will add btg/btc pair?

Still, I don't have any clear idea about BTG because many people are completely negative about the BTG. There is no specific reason what are the benefits we are going to get by holding them.
Pages:
Jump to: