Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 8. (Read 104199 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 108
March 21, 2018, 02:47:30 PM
Yeah, Bitcoin gold has claimed death a lot of time in the past. I don't think we can know for sure yet..

Hope yall know what to do when such claims come out  Wink Crypto aint changed rules still the same  Grin
Btw I like how the team moves in the field of e-payments  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 05:40:14 AM
Yeah, Bitcoin gold has claimed death a lot of time in the past. I don't think we can know for sure yet..
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 05:38:21 AM
To be honest, i can follow the previous bitcoin cash fork easily. But for this bitcoin gold, it is not easy to find out when is the finalised time for the snapshot to be taken and is there any replay protection implemented. What i am more worry about is the replay protection.
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
March 20, 2018, 05:11:34 AM
Hi, I am considering to install full node. Could someone enlighten me on the disk space requirement for keeping entire BTG blockchain?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
March 20, 2018, 02:50:33 AM
BTG is scam coin, dump it, they will attack you people for holding their coin anytime

Until whenever I will hold BTG.
I'm sure this tragedy will be over.
Soon there will be more news about BTG.
March 19, 2018, 04:02:24 PM
So, BitcoinGold is 80$ now, and where is that pump that we all are waitng for? Maybe BTG dev team dont know anything about bitcoin cash Grin
Seriously, how long will it continue and how dip it can go? Is there anything ineresting in roadmap that was already realized?
Or everything is already on and nothing will be changed?

In my opinion it will happen in March - April Wink

What you think it is? Market Makers and whales quit the coin right at the bottom?  Grin Wink

I feel pessimistic with this coin. imho this coin will be hard to go up.
because the price is falling so deep, now it's just worth $60 Cry

What you think happen before all the big pumps? - yeah, right - big dumps and accumulation. We dont need weak hands. Sell the depth - you dont worth the profit.

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 09:50:57 AM
So, BitcoinGold is 80$ now, and where is that pump that we all are waitng for? Maybe BTG dev team dont know anything about bitcoin cash Grin
Seriously, how long will it continue and how dip it can go? Is there anything ineresting in roadmap that was already realized?

What you think it is? Market Makers and whales quit the coin right at the bottom?  Grin Wink

I feel pessimistic with this coin. imho this coin will be hard to go up.
because the price is falling so deep, now it's just worth $60 Cry
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 19, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
Bitcoin Gold still being on CMC's top 30 is a demonstration that many cryptos are there only for speculative reasons. While other super useful projects are still on the 200-300th place.

I think that 2018 is well launched to be a "crypto purification year". Survival of the fittest only the strongest 'll survive Wink
And I'm convinced the strongest will moon even more.
Activity: 237
March 19, 2018, 02:12:08 AM
BTG is scam coin, dump it, they will attack you people for holding their coin anytime

AGREED 1000%
Activity: 237
March 19, 2018, 02:11:17 AM
People always seem to pump bitcoin cash as the best fork & even the "real bitcoin " or better bitcoin ... Why it has the market cap it has ? Because imo enough people sold it & enough money was pumped into by those who bought it up. With btg going lightning I don't see any advantage to bitcoin cash ... I also think its way more prone to manipulation because ITS NOT BITCOIN , less eyes on it probably huge under the table buys early on by those pushing it up ... I don't see bitcoin loosing its crown to any fork if only for the reason that it is the most well distributed at this point & as big wallets get smaller that continues. While I at the same time believe btc cash is being accumulated by the largest hands .. All imo ...

What makes btg cool is the fundamentals . and it will always stay in line with bitcoin cash as far as acceptability & spendability.  So down the road do you want to sell some btc for bitcoin cash to make smaller transactions or idk what the idea is there or GOLD ? Gold is better than cash off the interwebs & I think on the interwebs also ...

Unless you think bitcoin cash is THE REAL BITCOIN... Because then there is no reason discussing it anyways Smiley

I do think it can go lower than it is now tho
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
March 19, 2018, 02:09:19 AM
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 01:50:01 AM
Mining it since day one. Never sold.

Bought for 1,250$ worth earlier today.

Will probably buy again tomorrow for another 1k.
Activity: 112
March 19, 2018, 01:48:33 AM
I still haven't claimed by BTG gold yet.  Would you say there is no point of selling it at the 60 dollar mark?  The highest was the 300 dollar range.  Does anyone think it could get this high again?

Unlikely i am afraid
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
March 19, 2018, 01:47:19 AM
I still haven't claimed by BTG gold yet.  Would you say there is no point of selling it at the 60 dollar mark?  The highest was the 300 dollar range.  Does anyone think it could get this high again?

We just have to wait a little while before the electrum wallet update.
All will be surprised by the sudden rise of BTG.
That's my opinion.  Wink
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
March 17, 2018, 03:17:45 PM
March 17, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

Activity: 84
March 13, 2018, 08:51:43 AM
This fork was a joke for me from the beginning. I strongly feel that this forking hurts bitcoin a lot and it does only benefit some people that want to make a quick buck. But for the whole community its bad and also sheds a bad light on bitcoin as a whole. I mean for people that dont know much about the space this seems to be unserious if there is created money out of hot air every other week. Dont you think?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
March 13, 2018, 08:38:11 AM
Potentially every coin have future only community will decide will they mine and trade that particular coin. This is the case with bitcoin gold so anything is possible for this coin.
Maybe next year will be good for it or it will be in some future time but this year wont be the year for bitcoin gold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
March 12, 2018, 11:44:01 AM
I think BTG has a future but im not sure of the extent of its success.
The average transaction fees are about $0.04c which is cheaper than BCH.
If we look at DOGE, an abandoned coin it still has a following and people are still using it so there is hope yet for BTG to be adopted further.

Here is the roadmap for 2018

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
March 12, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

80 USD is not bad ... Just be patient and you will be rewarded. Grin . One day BTG will pump - I hope so. Cool

I bought it from 160 dollars, and I believe btg could reach 300 dollars someday.
Just buy some and forget it, just need to be patient and wait for that day: D
Pages:
Jump to: