Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 9. (Read 104199 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
March 11, 2018, 03:04:44 PM
I used to think that this is a dead fork that everyone will soon forget. But now I see that the project began to revive and the developers decided to go on. Perhaps this coin can live for several months. But I'm not ready to take risks and invest in BTG anyway.

I used to think that this is a dead fork that everyone will soon forget. But now I see that the project began to revive and the developers decided to go on. Perhaps this coin can live for several months. But I'm not ready to take risks and invest in BTG anyway.

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 02:39:22 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
March 10, 2018, 08:33:19 PM
Think its good  performance, wish i was a btc holder, thinking in buying all these btc forks coins to distribute my wealth a little. Good luck
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 04:20:52 AM
A hard fork is an incompatible version of the protocol That signifies if you hold BTC and BTG on the same address and you endeavor to send your BTG, your transaction could withal be sent on the blockchain. You could ergo lose BTC. This is the hazard of replay attacks, and it's why integrating aegis against them is consequential.
Activity: 140
March 10, 2018, 04:09:24 AM
The topic of BTG hard bifurcation is again in the cryptocurrency industry. Over the past week, a lot of people have been investigating the proposed hard fork and found that there are many flaws in the project.

To be sure, people are skeptical, because there are few written articles about BTG's plans and many unanswered questions. At the same time, people were surprised to find that there was no data showing support for the coming hard fork.

While visiting the team Slack, quite a few people ask tough questions and say the project is "suspect" to the BTG team.

A reverse background check was conducted on the BTG website and found that the site's holders were involved in many cryptocurrency areas. The staff also found that the new consensus algorithm for the BTG project has not yet been completed and the replay attack protection has not yet been added. Because in just two weeks, the code for a project didn't make much progress.

Finally, the project has a premine in the code, which means that if the project is a hard split, the developer will have a large number of BTG.
Activity: 223
March 10, 2018, 04:03:43 AM
I'm not sure why do we need this new coin? We already have good coins which can be mined with GPUs. And those good coins will suffer lack of hash power because of this new creation which doesn't not have significant support. If there is no consensus about changing of the algorithm then we should forget it, or acknowledge it like an ordinary altcoin. I have not. I am curious to see what it will actually trade at. These forks are getting out of hand, seems like there is one every month now. The effect s on BTC price can be seen clearly.
Activity: 88
March 10, 2018, 03:53:31 AM
what do you think about the price of Bitcoin Gold? Are there any advantages compared to other coins?
Technically I think BTG hasn't found its bottom yet and wouldn't reverse anytime soon. But these are its advantages too, you could attempt to catch it since the reversal is going to be big.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 10, 2018, 03:35:18 AM
what do you think about the price of Bitcoin Gold? Are there any advantages compared to other coins?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
March 10, 2018, 03:29:18 AM
So, BitcoinGold is 80$ now, and where is that pump that we all are waitng for? Maybe BTG dev team dont know anything about bitcoin cash Grin
Seriously, how long will it continue and how dip it can go? Is there anything ineresting in roadmap that was already realized?
Or everything is already on and nothing will be changed?

80 USD is not bad ... Just be patient and you will be rewarded. Grin . One day BTG will pump - I hope so. Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 09, 2018, 09:30:01 AM
So, BitcoinGold is 80$ now, and where is that pump that we all are waitng for? Maybe BTG dev team dont know anything about bitcoin cash Grin
Seriously, how long will it continue and how dip it can go? Is there anything ineresting in roadmap that was already realized?
Or everything is already on and nothing will be changed?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
March 07, 2018, 04:04:16 AM
This coin will stay but I don't think it will stay for long because I don't think there is a need for it anymore since there are many altcoin ethat the same feature with Bitcoin Gold and there are more better altcoins too.
Activity: 98
March 06, 2018, 07:58:02 AM
A parade of bitcoin hard fork that a group of bitcoin programmers and miners will come up with the idea of ​​"make bitcoin decentralized again" to make the bitcoin again a decentralized, all-around structure. bitcoin gold, which can be produced with video cards, is likely to continue as a altcoin.
Activity: 56
March 06, 2018, 07:56:44 AM
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 07:43:26 AM
Hi All!!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-golden-resources-3048215
it's online platform of gold mining company on Ethereum blockchain
All Tokens Golden Resource have an physical gold in real world.
1 000 GDR = 1 ounce gold
GDR - Coin by backed gold reserves of three gold deposits:
Lysogorsky deposit,Seybinsky deposit,Kuturchinsky square
Bounty campaign 19 weeks 02/03/2018-12/06/2018 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-ico-golden-resources-the-online-platform-of-a-gold-mining-3048054

Join!

Activity: 11
March 05, 2018, 02:54:09 PM
BitcoinGold SOLO mining pool

https://zsolo.bid

Features

• Solo mining
  • Full stratum support
  • We pay transaction fees
  • Unique payout scheme
  • Efficient mining engine
  • Payouts are made automatically every 4 hours
  • Workers statistics - monitor each rig separately
  • Low 1% fee
  • Compatible with Nicehash & MiningRigRentals

How to connect

Server: s.zsolo.bid
Ports: 9057, 9060 - High Diff
User: [Your Wallet].[Worker Name]
Password: x

Support: zsolobid at protonmail.com
Activity: 16
March 04, 2018, 09:37:50 AM
If you do already have the mining equipment you should start mining as fast as possible. If not, it's mostly economically better to buy the coins directly.

But that's exactly the point with BTG, its advantage compared to BTC or BCH. You need asics to mine BTC or BCH whereas mining BTG is possible with just GPU's. That is one of the primarily reasons of the BTG fork. Just imagine what will happen when BTC rises and the first ATM machines during this year become more and more popular. In germany the kids, adoloscences, grown-ups and housewives will start buying there BTC's directly. After recognizing  how expensive the transactions are for sending BTC to another address, they will soon try to find cheaper alternatives. That's BCH and BTG.

If i would work for BTG, i would do my best to convince them and implement right away BTG in such ATM's within Europe! But i doubt BTG will or is doing something like this. But there are as always different ways to reach a goal. BTG will be big, a worldwide big thing.

So to finish this (I got to work a lot right now): Alone the teenagers in Europe will contribute to a huge increase of the demand for BTG. Nearly everyone of them owns a PC and a fast GPU. So imagine what they will do to the sorrow of their parents. They will start buying BTG over exchanges and at the same time they will start mining BTG! They will increase the demand for BTG (through buying and verbal marketing to their friends) and the performance of the BTG network (through mining). Wonderful. (Altough BTG is already very fast. I did all my transactions with all verifications within 3 minutes). Imagine how it will be in the future. BTG is the future! Sure you have always risks! But this potential is worth the risks.
BTG has no inflation! Think about this! It's a wonderful coin and it is all so simple. Just buy one and lean back. Nothing else is more needed. It's like some other user said it a couple of comments above. It's everyone's second chance to buy something very similar and (through the time and the knowledge we now have) even something better than the Bitcoin for around $100. The better, newer version of BTC. This is BTG. A wonderful coin. People will love it. (When BTG will reach the $ 30.000/coin in 3 years (2020) perhaps we should all meet for a couple of days on a warm, wonderful island and drink something althogether and get to know each other. I think there would be many interesting people there from all over the world.)
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 12:45:48 AM
Hello,

Does anybody know which wallets plan to support the Bitcoin Gold (BTG) friendly fork on October 1st? And what, if anything, should be done by the user?
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) Crypto Review: Investment analysis
Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky enough but investing in BTG is even riskier than most projects. If you wish to be involved in the BTG project, I would recommend mining the coins instead of risking your hard earned money by purchasing it on exchanges. I believe short-term traders that are experienced could profit off of the volatility, but still the project has a lot of red flags that you should consider before investing.

The above is my personal opinion!
Activity: 168
March 03, 2018, 11:10:12 PM
Bitcoin, the world's largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, has created a market frenzy in recent months. As bitcoin and other digital currencies

such as ethereum and ripple continue their volatile runs, many of the most prominent names in the finance and tech world are weighing in the mania.

Some are going as far as to discredit the digital currency bitcoin as a "fraud," while others say it can easily double, if not triple by the end of 2018.
Activity: 16
March 03, 2018, 04:57:41 PM
Small little give aways to the community are a good sign. They do care for their project and show a little bit appreciation for the people who do participate. So very well done of BTG!

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
March 03, 2018, 07:49:26 AM
I believe that in the next few months bitcoin gold will show us growth. The first reason is a lot of positive news at the end of March, such as rebranding, etc. Also, it is on the bottom, and in my opinion, now is a good time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: