Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 102. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 04:48:48 PM
guys anyone knows
when bgold available
in wallets?
thanks
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 04:21:20 PM
"Immediate next steps include: “Launch public testnet [notification through Slack]; Adjust network parameters; Prepare for mainnet launch; Deploy mainnet; Electrum fork; 3rd party Wallets and Exchanges integration; Decentralized mining,” though no dates were given and no timetable was suggested."

I hope these frauds burn in hell...
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
November 03, 2017, 01:39:00 PM

OMG they merged code finally to their clone?!?!?! How technical of them, did they copy BCH's implementation or BTC or 2X or one of the tons of alts?

This is supposed to show us how competent they are???

IT DOES THE OPPOSITE! It's a joke that it took them so long. These people are amateurs and you people are going to buy up all the premine they added.

BTW it's Replay attack not reply. You fail at shilling this crap.

You can tell this shit is a scam just by the fact 90% of the shills are n00b accounts. Just scroll through this thread and see for yourself.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
November 03, 2017, 04:49:06 AM
3rd November. Nothing happens other than empty promises. The original scam continues as more 3rd party scammers jump on the BTG train. Well done folks. This will be valuable case study for the future.
Activity: 21
November 03, 2017, 04:11:57 AM
 Kiss Kiss Kiss  Grin open new btg (bitcoin gold explorer) => https://btgexp.com

btg realy cool
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 03, 2017, 03:33:31 AM
Bicoin Gold is a chinese scam. a coin projected and designed to print free money. No transparecenry

If you bealive that Bitcoin should go back to the miners and the community, go to

https://bitcoinz.global/
very unfortunately if bitcoin gold is a Chinese scam, people really hope with this coin. if bitcoin gold this is scam then very fair if bitcoin in return to the miners and the community.

Maybe and maybe not. It will be seen yet. For me dont think it is scam but i dont like this coin at all.
To be honest this is becoming very annoying every few month we have some new bitcoin announced or launched, what will be next.

Hope that this will bring back everyone who invested at least investment they made.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 12:03:42 AM
Bicoin Gold is a chinese scam. a coin projected and designed to print free money. No transparecenry

If you bealive that Bitcoin should go back to the miners and the community, go to

very unfortunately if bitcoin gold is a Chinese scam, people really hope with this coin. if bitcoin gold this is scam then very fair if bitcoin in return to the miners and the community.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Cryptos = New hope in life!
Activity: 44
November 02, 2017, 11:52:34 PM
Bitcoin gold has managed to add replay protection so this make things a lot of safer, especially the huge exchange. However, we still have to wait for main net release before we can claim the btg. However, i do know of 1 exchange is trading now.

Good to hear that they implemented replay protection already but wasn't that written on their website long before? Why would they write it there if it wasn't even implemented yet at the time.

I use Trezor and at least looking forward to claiming my BTG coins soon. We shall see how this coin's value fares once everyone gets their coins.
Activity: 82
November 02, 2017, 10:51:16 PM
wouldn't it be funny if the testnet were doing the premine pow.  i'm fairly new but i've never seen a launch anything like this...   there are other "bitcoin forks" like btcz that launched flawlessly, no premine and wallets for multiple platforms.    And they had NONE of the hype this one had.    I hope i'm wrong about this one

you are right, btcz has the same Algo: Equihash + zk-SNARKs too, but i don't know btcz is forks
Activity: 472
Merit: 254
Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com
November 02, 2017, 05:13:28 PM
Where can I create a Bitcoin Gold Address?
I want to use it for mining.
Please beware of the scammers on Twitter that do post sites where you can create a wallet!

download the bgoldd and run it, don't worry there is no blockchain, so its just a "git clone", and then run, then

type "bgold-cli getnewaddress"

This bgoldd doesn't do anything, like it does support "gettemplateblock" so it can't be used for mining, its hard coded to only work in -testnet mode

Then you will have your address, your address, do not accept one from a 'wallet' site.

Oct 25 'fork' came and went, nov-1 came and went, still no software, no block, no wallet and no gui, not much of anything, but promises

but hell the price is high and holding ... ?

shit is the new gold, vaporware is the new treasure

this shit coin doesn't even support zaddresses, its just a piss-poor clone copy of BTC that uses equihash for POW,

but once again nothing works

What do you mean download bgold and run it?
Where is bgold? I don`t think there is a wallet for desktop or a node of any kind yet. Can you please clarify this and tell me if there is anyway I can get my coins on a desktop wallet?

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
November 02, 2017, 04:26:29 PM
So we are now in november, and there is no working wallet or blockchain. I feel bad for people buying this shit @ 0.08 during the early phase... too bad i didn't trusted yobit!

It never makes sense to buy at the initial launch unless you are immediately selling. Supply on the ask sides will always be low. Like most altcoins, it's best to only quickly flip (intra-day trade) new launches. Long term, wait to enter when the chart has based on the daily/weekly time frame at least.

The launch has been crappy, but I wouldn't write it off yet. The public testnet has been launched, and the developers expect that the mainnet will be launched in the next couple days. Long term, I don't have high hopes for this coin, but in the short term I think we might get another round of hype when it finally launches.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 03:55:25 PM

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
November 02, 2017, 02:41:57 PM
So we are now in november, and there is no working wallet or blockchain. I feel bad for people buying this shit @ 0.08 during the early phase... too bad i didn't trusted yobit!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
November 02, 2017, 01:57:52 PM
wouldn't it be funny if the testnet were doing the premine pow.  i'm fairly new but i've never seen a launch anything like this...   there are other "bitcoin forks" like btcz that launched flawlessly, no premine and wallets for multiple platforms.    And they had NONE of the hype this one had.    I hope i'm wrong about this one

It would be funny and possible,

The github.com/btcgpu could be all entire FAKE bullshit,

the pool.gold is running something, but when i build the software it only runs in -testnet mode, and I can't solo mine cuz my proxy gets a "Getblocktemplate" nada, and do it by hand and sure enough you get -9 when you 'gold-cli getblocktemplate'

so what the hell are they running on gold.pool? its the same people, perhaps their running a FAUX test pool for another flavor that works, because sure as hell the shit at githhub.com don't work

***\

Right now POOL.GOLD is running at 250K sol/sec, now where in the HELL is that HASH power going? It ain't going to test BTG, cuz the blockchain don't exist and the testnet doesn't support mining,

IMHO they pool.gold is all part of the ENTIRE scam, not only do they have no intention of ever delivering working software, but now they have people mining into the NULL world for FREE, directing their machine miners towards who knows?

How many days weeks months will this bullshit go on ??

WHo the fuck knows, what is known is that everything is a SCAM, especially nicehash

The price is holding high and nice, and now people are mining for them for free, that's a lot of ZCASH that's being mined for them, and note only zcash seems to have bumped of the EQUIHASH family in past 24 hours of this bullshit pool.gold, so they have the only working -testnet for BGOLDD??? Right

zencash has reported in the past 24 hours a mysterious 250K-sol/sec 'mining pool' just showed up, ... funny wouldn't it be funny if pool.gold was just stealing rigs to mine their own equihash?

Most likely IMHO I would look at nicehash and there desire to scam, its a marriage made in heaven to get morons to MINE on sites where they're promised 'zero return'.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
November 02, 2017, 01:31:21 PM
Where can I create a Bitcoin Gold Address?
I want to use it for mining.
Please beware of the scammers on Twitter that do post sites where you can create a wallet!

download the bgoldd and run it, don't worry there is no blockchain, so its just a "git clone", and then run, then

type "bgold-cli getnewaddress"

This bgoldd doesn't do anything, like it does support "gettemplateblock" so it can't be used for mining, its hard coded to only work in -testnet mode

Then you will have your address, your address, do not accept one from a 'wallet' site.

Oct 25 'fork' came and went, nov-1 came and went, still no software, no block, no wallet and no gui, not much of anything, but promises

but hell the price is high and holding ... ?

shit is the new gold, vaporware is the new treasure

this shit coin doesn't even support zaddresses, its just a piss-poor clone copy of BTC that uses equihash for POW,

but once again nothing works
its true price is very high, this waiting is killing confidence, we all know they are mining 10k coins, i checked the code, 10K coins premined, its ok., i dont mind that, but just relaese the f. wallet
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
November 02, 2017, 10:18:29 AM
Bitcoin gold has managed to add replay protection so this make things a lot of safer, especially the huge exchange. However, we still have to wait for main net release before we can claim the btg. However, i do know of 1 exchange is trading now.
Activity: 458
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
November 02, 2017, 10:12:35 AM
Hello,

Does anybody know which wallets plan to support the Bitcoin Gold (BTG) friendly fork on October 1st? And what, if anything, should be done by the user?
Wait for sometime then you find a wallet on bittrex or poloniex for bitcoin gold. It will be added on thus wallet.Or try to read article or information more on https://bitcoingold.org/
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 02, 2017, 09:57:56 AM
Today the bitcoin cash keeps in growing along with bitcoin, but bitcoin gold has experienced a small downfall in value staying around $125. This time the forking of bitcoin gold didn't made a big impact during fork, and the ongoing price increase might be based in the past BTC fork.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
November 02, 2017, 09:42:48 AM
To all of the wallet questioners: The Wallet will be available (HitBTC, etc) when the Mainnet is live and running. There are no BTG Wallets online. Not even those who got free btg with their btc. The only can hold those BTGs in their wallet nearby their BTC Adress. I know its really really hard to believe but you ppl have to wait until those Deposit Adresses will be created buy Exchanges or Offline. BTG is "new" and a cryptocoin. Its not a Windows plug and play thing. All you have to do is wait and check google Cheesy

U can create a BTG address right now with the bgold-cli client, that's been a given for 2+ weeks, but that's all the software is good for,

the 'mainnet' will NEVER in human history become online, because why should it???

RIght now the YOBIT.NET is is selling an ICO with no blockchain for $200/coin, and gold.pool is getting miners to run their rigs on a pool that promises zero return,

why in HELL would they ever change any of this?

It's all the same people, but this way all along,

Lastly, if you study the github for btcgpu, in the past month they have really haded NO CODE, its just a few changes to the base 'magic cookies' and all, like for instance today they added the NOMP pool, but they added NO CODE, they just import exists git-hubs and slap on their title, but NEVER add value to any code, again its all irrelevant, cuz it doesn't do anything, other than sit there,

In the meantime the price is STRONG, and MORONS keep mining on a pool that promises ZERO ROI
Jump to: