Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 2. (Read 104199 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 06:13:11 PM
What's up with BTG on ForDelta and at 0.04867 ETH???
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 11:43:02 AM
when lambo? Smiley)

With BTG ? Hahaha never.You will more likely end homeless with this coin if you sold house for it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
May 16, 2018, 08:19:00 AM
when lambo? Smiley)
Activity: 20
May 15, 2018, 10:19:23 PM
do anyone knows when the mining will start ? and also about any better miners ??
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
May 15, 2018, 03:36:19 PM
Bitcoin gold is a nother cryptocurrency which is separated in the real bitcoin.
Through the the same name many people though that bitcoin and bitcoin gold are the same which is not true.
Therefore the misperception of the public raise a demand to their services and I think this is not great because they deceived the people.
Activity: 224
May 15, 2018, 03:22:35 AM
I don't see much power in this cryptocurrency. its the price all falls and falls. when will the bottom? perhaps in the future, BTG will change the fall to rise, but when it happens no one can say. if you invest in BTG is now, then how much time will to hold for profit?
Activity: 100
May 15, 2018, 03:02:42 AM
I have bought my BTG on bittrex when the price was $270, I did not receive it, cause I didn't have any bitcoin the time they distributed it.
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 02:54:34 AM
I bought at higher than .05 and am still holding
Activity: 88
May 14, 2018, 09:20:54 PM
BTG is just a bubble
I don't care about this develope
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 02:02:38 PM
All of these forks off of bitcoin is not really making a lot of sense at this point. We should all be glad that bitcoin is a very resilient and strong coin because at this point with all of the forks, it should have gone down. People should understand that forks are not the original bitcoin and would do well to steer clear of it.
Activity: 35
May 12, 2018, 01:25:00 PM
anually input 156 into the "Coin" field, and you will get m/44'/156'/0'/0 as your BIP32 derivation field, which is what BTCG will be using. Now just grab your private key, mnemonic phrase, and first couple public addresses.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 10:06:51 PM
I think that eventually people will understand what BTG is and stop taking interest in this project, it seems to me that the BTG project was created only in order to raise money from people, thus giving nothing in return, the usual fork of bitcoin
Yes I regret having invested in this project and I finally got stuck, these few months BTG lost its power.
There is no progress in development and it has an effect on the price that did not go up significantly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 03:19:04 PM
I think that eventually people will understand what BTG is and stop taking interest in this project, it seems to me that the BTG project was created only in order to raise money from people, thus giving nothing in return, the usual fork of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
May 11, 2018, 03:17:24 PM
The ceiling should be $130 for this BTG if you ask me. Why? Because it's a bitcoin clone and these forks are not that valuable. They can only go up as much as their speculators pump them. This is valid for BTG too.

for better or worse many of the forks have potential for huge, huge pumps sometime in the future.

we've seen absolute shit like bitcoin plus and bitcoin dark go crazy on poloniex and i'm sure some of the later forks are better propositions, not that that really matters.

don't underestimate how stupid buyers are when whales initiate a pump. these forks are ideal for them as people virtually give them away and a lot of the supply will never be claimed.

i'd more confident in a bitcoin fork pump that most of the stuff out there. it's simply a matter of waiting. bitcoin gold is a prime candidate.
Activity: 16
May 11, 2018, 11:34:16 AM
Bitcoin Gold first needs btc storm to calm down then to push momentum for going up. Also btg needs a serious partnership with giant corporations for long term sustainable plan like IOTA.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
May 11, 2018, 02:06:00 AM
I think bitcoin gold will also be distributed in almost all markets. well, and moreover, the news from the price of bitcoin gold, not much different with the price of bitcoin cash. hopefully we all get a lot of bitcoin gold.
what do you mean with the price that is not much different ?
just look the difference too far, bitcoin cash price $ 1500 and bitcoin gold price $ 65 and even this is far from the word half
and in my opinion it would be very difficult bitcoin gold to reach the price of bitcoin cash
Activity: 89
May 11, 2018, 01:51:17 AM
how is it that current BTG/ETH rate here is 0.0879 and on Fordelta there is a single sell order for less that 0.05?
Activity: 229
May 10, 2018, 07:09:21 AM
I think bitcoin gold will also be distributed in almost all markets. well, and moreover, the news from the price of bitcoin gold, not much different with the price of bitcoin cash. hopefully we all get a lot of bitcoin gold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
May 10, 2018, 06:53:34 AM
Bitcoin Gold used to be a third coin in relation to its value in Bitcoin. Now the third coin is BitcoinX and it has been for quite a time already. Does anybody of you guys know how to claim it? Does it have a full node wallet like Bitcoin Gold does?

What is bitcoinx, are you kidding?
No, actually I am not: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinx/
They air dropped 10 000 BCX for each BTC, making this airdrop roughly worth 2% of BTC value at present, which gives it the third place (value-wise) after Bitcoin Cash but before Bitcoin Gold. Check it yourself.

Currently I am in a process of figuring out how to (securely) claim it.
Activity: 108
May 09, 2018, 05:51:51 PM
Bitcoin Gold used to be a third coin in relation to its value in Bitcoin. Now the third coin is BitcoinX and it has been for quite a time already. Does anybody of you guys know how to claim it? Does it have a full node wallet like Bitcoin Gold does?

What is bitcoinx, are you kidding?
Pages:
Jump to: