Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 3. (Read 104199 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 39
May 09, 2018, 05:00:01 PM
Bitcoin Gold used to be a third coin in relation to its value in Bitcoin. Now the third coin is BitcoinX and it has been for quite a time already. Does anybody of you guys know how to claim it? Does it have a full node wallet like Bitcoin Gold does?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 10:14:36 AM
what is the Price target 2018??
You can see for yourself the progress of the price now.
No significant developments and I am disappointed, Bitcoin Gold is not like in January, a few months ago that had a fast price movement.

Now the price is not more than 0.008 and even decreased. I'm afraid this coin is a problem in its developer.

The ceiling should be $130 for this BTG if you ask me. Why? Because it's a bitcoin clone and these forks are not that valuable. They can only go up as much as their speculators pump them. This is valid for BTG too.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 12:52:21 AM
This is the typical case from my perspective they will have more then you think and many are falling into this trap. Just hope that when bitcoin gold fully functional dont be price less then at least 3 digits for early adopters.
Activity: 84
May 08, 2018, 02:14:15 AM
I did like to know why devs have so many exchanges listed on the homepage yet when you go to these exchanges, BTG is nowhere to be found. Yobit seems to be the only one I've found thats trading, yet they have the wallet locked.....smh
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 10:49:14 AM
"Bitmain’s Newest ASIC Can Mine Bitcoin Gold, Zcash"   added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/201
not good for GPU?

Bitcoin Gold said they will fork to stop the Asic!
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 10:34:23 AM
"Bitmain’s Newest ASIC Can Mine Bitcoin Gold, Zcash"   added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/201
not good for GPU?
Activity: 70
May 07, 2018, 08:26:48 AM
Emas bicoin adalah garpu uang tunai bitcoin, tapi tidak ada yang tahu apa yang akan terjadi tanggal berikutnya yang mereka katakan. Mungkin itu adalah altcoin lain yang membuat harga bitcoin akan meningkat lagi tapi tidak ada yang tahu. Tapi tidak perlu khawatir menipu dompet Anda memiliki kunci yang hanya Anda yang tahu.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 12:59:56 AM
Can somebody which is the best pool for mining BTG?

Thank you.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
May 06, 2018, 09:16:03 AM
You can see for yourself the progress of the price now.
No significant developments and I am disappointed, Bitcoin Gold is not like in January, a few months ago that had a fast price movement.

Now the price is not more than 0.008 and even decreased. I'm afraid this coin is a problem in its developer.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 05:09:19 PM
Activity: 22
May 04, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
if nothing coins likes bitcoin dark and bitcoin plus can temporarily command incredible volumes, then there's absolutely no reason why this won't either some day.

i might get rid of a small amount but i'll hang on to the rest. stuff like this has a habit of surprising you no matter how appalling it actually is.
Activity: 28
May 03, 2018, 09:32:33 AM
I don't know anything about this wallet so any help would be appreciated!
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
May 02, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
This is a bit off, i need to know if there shall be a coin also formed after the Segwit 2x hard fork just as we have seen with BCH, and BTG. Thanks.

Hey I track it too and I found out about this service: https://btcdiv.com/
I am not sure how accurate the info is, but they list all forks that I know of, so you may assume it is quite accurate. Please use it at your own risk.
Activity: 11
May 02, 2018, 10:10:09 AM
This is a bit off, i need to know if there shall be a coin also formed after the Segwit 2x hard fork just as we have seen with BCH, and BTG. Thanks.
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
May 02, 2018, 07:03:44 AM
Hello! Does anyone know if or how to get Bitcoin gold out of an Mycellium wallet or if it is even possible? I have a friend that put his BTC in there before the fork becuase he was told that they were supporting it. I don't know anything about this wallet so any help would be appreciated!

AFAIK mycelium allows you to export private keys so you should be able to import them to any other wallet supporting BTG ( coinomi for example or to origial BTG wallet )
this could help: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btg-redeem-bitcoin-gold-step-by-step-quick-and-dirty-2347158 (part 3: one forum member successfully get his BTG out of mycelium).

Warning: move BTC to new address before you start messing with private keys !!!
Activity: 81
May 02, 2018, 06:38:15 AM
Hello! Does anyone know if or how to get Bitcoin gold out of an Mycellium wallet or if it is even possible? I have a friend that put his BTC in there before the fork becuase he was told that they were supporting it. I don't know anything about this wallet so any help would be appreciated!
Activity: 658
April 30, 2018, 11:05:00 PM
Bitcoin Gold network is not extensive yet.  I will rather not judge btg bases on market price but rather on development and achievements of  what bitcoin gold set out to do. The real life use case of this coin is limited.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
April 30, 2018, 11:01:30 PM
It's kind of hard to bitch about free coins though. Tongue

BTG wallet has been working much better than the other forks FreeBitcoins.com supports... I will say that.

Block times feels a bit more fucky though, but lately that has been better (or I've been luckier).
Activity: 35
April 30, 2018, 11:56:21 AM
It's hard to say where BTG is going but it could go one of a few ways.  It is definitely not something that impresses me as they started out with the famous wallet scam and haven't been forthcoming about this "John Dass" they blamed for it.

To me hardforks are all scams and untrustworthy as they are clearly designed to devalue the original and enrich the counterfeits.  I've never supported them due to replay attacks, scams and of course the real threat your real coins will be stolen (of course you can send off your coins before giving your private keys to the strangers Shocked).
Activity: 448
April 30, 2018, 11:41:29 AM
BTG already made some grounds from the dip and keeps going up. Yup lightning network will do the trick on this fork coin of btc. It may not reflect now, but soon, these forks of bitcoin will show strength on the market and the features the go along with the coin. I'll say $500 per coin is reachable for BTG.
Pages:
Jump to: